Blood ~Andy Biersacks Sister~

By Listentoit_Scream

Andy Biersack was happy. He had amazing parents, a girlfriend that couldn't be replaced and a band that was f... More

Blood ~Andy Biersacks Sister~
Author Note
Chapter 1 ~ Home Sweet Fucking Home
Chapter 2 Behind Locked Doors
Chapter 3 Better Than Here
Chapter 4 I Won't Hide
Chapter 5 I Made This Bed
Chapter 7 It Ain't Gettin Better, If That's What You Thought
Chapter 8 Suicide Note And A Funeral
Chapter 9 What The Hell Andy
Chapter 10 Fuck The Hospital
Chapter 11 Happy Violentines
Chapter 12 Recovery
Chapter 13 Blood Doesn't Make Family
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 BatmAndy
Chapter 16 Bryan Starzzzz
Chapter 17 My Guardian Angel
Chapter 18 There Goes My Baby
Chapter 19 Its A Love Fight
Chapter 20 The Way You Lie
Chapter 21 I Don't Love You
Chapter 22 To Young
Chapter 23 When The World Falls Down
Chapter 24 What Have You Done
Chapter 25 Fall To Pieces
Chapter 26 I Don't Believe You
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 the end
Epilogue
Author Note
ATTENTION READER!

Chapter 6 Horror Queen

16.2K 640 104
By Listentoit_Scream

I laid on the floor as CC made pancakes and Shadow stood over me watching around like he was worried. I heard the someone banging on the door but didn't want to get it. I heard CC go to the door and then yelling. I slowly stood up, Shadow standing protectively by my side.

Andy stormed into the room looking pissed and smelled drunk. Shadow pulled his lips back and gave a warning growl but Andy ignored it as he kept coming towards me.

" It's your fucking fault she left! ITS YOUR FAULT! " he roared before pulling his arm back and punching.

Everyone froze as I fell back onto my ass. The only sound was Shadows snarling. Andy looked shocked at what he had done.

I slowly stood up, my hand going to my nose to find blood, both of my eyes would be bruised as well. I didn't really care at the moment though.

I pulled my own fist back and hit Andy hard. He stumbled back a step and I brought my knee up and got him in the balls. As he doubled over pain I put my hand on his back and shoved him to the ground. He stared up at me wide eyed as I glared at him.

" I don't know what I did to you, but I'm sure I don't deserve this shit. Also, you hit a minor and that's illegal. " I turned and motioned for Shadow to follow me as I walked towards the door.

" I'll be back later CC. " I murmured as I walked by him. He sighed and hugged me and gave me a quick kiss before letting me leave.

I had to have Shadow on a leash here but it was okay. He walked next to me like always and I only kept one finger on his leash.

I was well aware of my bloody nose and the looks I was getting. I'm sure by now my eyes were dark and bruised. I looked like shit but what the hell my 'brother' just tried to beat the shit outta me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 7.9K 36
Lexi Scott hates Black Veil Brides and has never once bothered to learn anything about them. Until she finds out that this year, they're going on War...
144K 5.3K 32
*COMPLETED* Harley was your normal 19 year old. Okay, Shes not your normal 19 year old.. Her parents died when she was 3 years old and that forced he...
126K 3K 18
Charlie has never told anyone about the hell she lives in with her younger brother Mike. Their parents have gone mad after their little sister Helena...
4.1K 132 18
Christina Knight's parents are dead and they left one secret untold to her heritage. They left her with so many unanswered questions and it's all in...