Mates with Alpha Maddox

By CinnamonPeanutbutter

(C O M P L E T E D) Maddox Franco is the Alpha of the Howlers pack. He is 22 and still hasn't found his mate... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Hello guys!!!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Please Read.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Decisions...
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Hi ✌️
Important!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
#Wattys2015
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
New story :)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
The problem with Alpha Ian.
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Dear artist...HELP ME! (Closed)
Mates with Alpha Maddox Rewritten version posted!!
Teach me how to kill

Epilogue

144K 3.8K 1K
By CinnamonPeanutbutter

Please, Read the authors note at the end ❤️ happy reading.

Maddox's POV

I stare, at Garret's dead body for a few more seconds and shrug.

I gave him a choice.

Putting on some shorts that were hidden under a tree I start limping my way to Nikki's house, the asshole really fucked up my leg, he took a huge chunk out and you could see bone.

Also when I walked I felt a little 'click' meaning It's also most likely broken.

But even though I am in pain at the moment my main priority is my mate, she wasn't in a good state when I left her and I need to check up on her.

when I reach the door its locked so I knock.

Nikki opens the door, a scared look in her eyes.

"Maddox get in here, she's insane" Nicole says, grabbing my arm and pulling me inside.

Nicole leads me to her room, as soon as I enter I see Jayda on the floor, her hands around her ears and rocking back and forth.

Her eyes, wide and looking around in paranoia.

"Jayda...It's me Maddox. Come here" I say softly.

Jayda jumps at the sound of my voice and her eyes snap to mine.

"I need to end it! Get out! Get out!" She yells and grabs a base from and throws it at me.

I dodge it and it crashes behind me.

"Take a deep breath my love, calm down." I whisper, trying to act as calm as possible when in reality I didn't know how to handle the situation.

I look to my left to see Luke holding unto his arm. He had a long gash going down his abdomen.

"What happened?" I ask.

"She somehow got a hold of a knife and I took it away from her but not before she did this" He says motioning to his very bloody injury.

I scowl "Jayda, this is enough. Stop it this isn't funny"

"Make the voices stop" She whispers, pulling at her blonde hair.

Then suddenly she freezes and starts holding her big stomach.

Jayda clenches her eyes and groans in pain.

I am too focused on her face to notice something vital.

Nicole gasps "Her water just broke"

My heart starts beating rapidly and I run a hand through my dark hair.

"Jayda honey, we need to go to Dr. Jenny right now"

She stops clenching her eyes and shakes her head. A few minutes later it starts again.

"The contractions are two minutes apart. We need to get her to the clinic right now." Nicole urges.

"How the fuck am I supposed to do that? She gets crazy when we get close. She could hurt herself" I snap.

"Well the longer we wait the longer the babies are in danger" Nicole snaps back.

Taking a deep breath I say "Jayda, it's true. You need to end it. That's the only way the voices will stop" I say, taking cautious steps towards her.

She looks up at me and nods, looking to be in a haze.

"I do need to end it" She mumbles.

"I'll help you. Come on I know how to help you end it. You trust me right?" I say.

As soon as I am close enough she start screaming "Get away from me! I'm the only one that can end it!"

Tired of everything I quickly grab her and put her over my shoulder which is way harder with her huge baby bump but I made it work.

"No! Let me go! Please I need to make it stop" She screams in my ear.

"I am tired of this, we are going to see Dr. Jenny and you are going to give birth then they will find out what's making you act crazy" I yell back.

"I am not acting crazy Just let me go!" She yells and starts kicking her legs around.

I wince when one of those kicks hits my injured leg but keep I don't stop.

As soon as I get to the infirmary I call out to Dr. Jenny.

She is quick to show us to a private room where she straps Jayda up to the bed and gives her a sedative.

Dr. Jenny had a huge bump on her forehead and she kept looking at Jayda with fear.

"Alpha, do you mind staying? To make sure the Luna doesn't escape and hurt everyone again" Says Jenny.

"I wasn't planning on leaving"

"Perhaps before we start on the Luna we can check on your leg. It looks pretty bad" She suggest.

I shake my head "Jayda is in fucking labor, I'll heal"

"I'm sorry but if you let me just bandage it at least. It would make the healing process faster" she insists.

"I said no" I snap.

"Very well, at this point the only option would be a caesarean section. She is in no state of mind to have a natural birth. Also there are more than one baby and a natural birth is much more complicated when its more than one"

"Aren't we going to check what made her go crazy?" Nicole asks from beside me and I glare at her.

"It would make things way easier if she gave birth first so we can do all the test we need without any inconvenience" Jenny answers, putting something in Jayda's IV.

"Oh okay" Nicole says.

"I am going to ask all you, Luke and Nicole to step out of the room. Only Maddox can stay since it's a c-section" Dr. Jenny orders pointing at the door.

Nikki looks like she wants to argue but complies.

"Is it normal that she is unconscious?" I ask.

"It is, we gave her strong medication, stronger than we usually do because of her state but it's completely alright"

3 other nurses enter the room to assist the birth.

I wish I could say this was the most beautiful thing in the world but I really couldn't.

Dr. Jenny grabbed a scalpel and made a horizontal cut on Jayda's lower abdomen.

She then enters both hands through the cut.

I felt myself get nauseous and I roll my eyes at myself.

I just crushed someones neck with my mouth, I saw someone shoot themselves, I've tortured hundreds of people and I am about to puke my guts out because of my kids birth.

I am pathetic.

Jenny puts a metal object that opens up Jayda's stomach then shoves her hands back insidd Jayda's stomach.

Then, I see her start pulling from inside My mate's stomach.

First I see a little head, then a neck then the arms and before I know it my baby is out.

"Congratulations, it's a healthy baby boy. Helena get him cleaned up for the Alpha." Jenny says then adds "One down, two to go"

Loud crying is heard and my heart swells.

I don't think I've ever smiled this big, bigger than when I found out I would be a dad.

I knew they were more than one babies but I didn't know they were going to be triplets. I thought twins.

The process was repeated 2 more times.

They were girls.

Boys better watch out, I could already imagine myself killing any little prick who messed with my little girls.

I walk towards Jayda who was still unconscious and give her a kiss on the forehead then whisper "We're parents"

I walk towards the baby hospital bed where my three newborn babies slept.

They were beautiful, I felt this urge to protect them I had never felt before.

I knew I'd do anything for them.

I wanted to hold them so bad, but they were so tiny.

I didn't wanna risk anything so I just settle with softly stroking their faces.

They all had Jayda's eyes and the girls were blonde but they boy had brown hair like me.

Nicole bursts through the door with Luke following behind.

"Let me see them! Oh my god they are so cute!" She exclaims making them all start crying.

I shot her a glare.

"Sorry" she says and quickly grabs one of the girls.

"What's her name?" Luke asks.

"She doesn't have one yet" I answer.

I hadn't named them. Jayda and I had decided we would name them on the day of birth and right now she was unable to do that.

"Oh" Luke says then starts holding my other baby girl.

I decide to not be a whimp, And hold my baby boy.

He didn't smile or anything, just slept in my arms.

Of course I wasn't expecting otherwise they were born like 30 minutes ago.

I stared at my son, I will be a great father.

"You know" Nicole starts out of nowhere while cooing at my baby. "Luke and I are pregnant"

"That's great, congratulations" I say smiling at them.

"Yeah, I need to come to the doctor weekly because its a risky pregnancy but it will be worth it"

"She's awake" I hear Dr. Jenny say.

I quickly stand up and walk towards Jayda.

"Look, our babies. They are here" I say softly.

She just stares at me blankly.

"She won't be responsive for at least 48 hours or longer. I had to give her some more sedatives and will have to keep doing it until the other drug is completely out of her system. She was injected with a drug that makes her hallucinate and hear things. It makes her suicidal." Jenny informs me.

"What about the babies?" I ask.

"They are perfectly healthy, you can take them home whenever you want. Due to current circumstances I would understand if you'd want to leave them here for the nurses to take care of them until the Luna is all better" she replies.

I shake my head "No I'll take them home"

"Very well, I'll be out in my office if you need me" Dr. Jenny says then exits the room.

"If you want I can stay with you" Nicole offers but I shake my head.

"You're pregnant, with your situation you need to be resting" I say immediately and Luke nods

"It's true babe, you shouldn't be stressing out."

"I wouldn't be stressing out, I feel he needs help" Nikki insists.

"I can take care of my own children Nicole, thank you for the offer but I can do it."

I can't do it.

What was I thinking, I should've accepted Nikki's help.

It's already been 3 days and I haven't slept a wink.

Every time I try to take a nap one of the babies start crying, making the other two wake up and start crying as well.

The bags under my eyes seemed to get bigger by the second and I looked like complete and utter shit.

Not that I cared how I looked but I really wanted sleep.

The past three days I've had a schedule. Feed each baby every two hours (Jenny had given me formula), change their diapers and go visit Jayda.

That's where I spent most of the day.

I would just take care of the babies in the her hospital room while she looked at me blankly.

Everything else went back to normal in the pack except me.

I was currently a stay at home dad, so I let Jayda's dad in charge. Of course I made Luke tell me everything he did because I do not trust him at all.

I was currently bopping each of my babies nose.

Every time I did their blue eyes widened and they would try to grab my finger.

After a while, they all fell asleep and I just stared at them, looking all cute in their carriers.

I was so tired, but I just couldn't sleep.

Suddenly a voice startles me.

"I had them already? And they were 3?" My eyes snap to a confused looking Jayda and I quickly stand up from the sofa I was sitting at and walk towards her hospital bed.

"You're awake" I breath out.

"Woah, You look like shit" Jayda blurts out and I roll my eyes.

"Well, not sleeping does that to you"

"Um how long was I out?" She asks.

"You weren't really out you were just too drugged to function, But 3 days"

"You can explain everything to me later, can I hold my babies please?" She asks timidly and I nod quickly.

I put the three carriers in front of her.

"What should we name them?" I ask.

"They're beautiful" She says instead, her eyes watering. "They are so beautiful"

"They are" I mumble.

"I can't believe I missed their birth" She starts crying.

"You didn't really miss it, you were definitely there" I point out.

"I know but I don't remember any of it" she cries harder.

"It wasn't something pleasant, I almost vomited all over the floor. You had a c-section." I inform her.

"Oh, that's why I feel sore" she sniffles.

"Yup, so about the names" I say again.

"Oh yeah, what do you think we should name them?" Jayda asks, looking at the babies with a smile, her tears long forgotten.

"I like Ava for one of the girls" I say.

"Can one of them be named Ella? You know in memory of Ellie" Jayda asks with a hopeful look and I nod.

"Yeah, It's nice"

"So Ella and Ava, what about our baby boy? She asks.

"I've always liked the name Benjamin" I suggest.

"I like it"

*A few years later*

Jayda's POV

"Mommy, I want to wear my new dress" My 5 year old daughter, Ella whines. Looking at her shorts in distaste.

"We are going to the park Ella" My other daughter Ava says, while picking up some of her toys.

"Yes, I'm sorry honey but you can't wear your dress to the park. It will get dirty" I say, while rubbing some sunblock on Ella's face just like I had done with Ava.

The door opens and Maddox walks in with Benjamin sitting on his shoulders.

"Be careful Maddox" I warn pointing a finger at him.

Benjamin gets closer to Maddox's ear and whispers (whisper for him, it was quite loud) "Momma is giving you the mommy look"

I roll my eyes with a grin and Maddox nods but flexes one arm, holding onto Benjamin with the other.

"The mommy look doesn't work on me"

"She gave you the mommy look the other day and you had to do the dishes" Ava points out.

"Mommy rules" Ella yells.

Benjamin shakes his head "nuh-uh Daddy rules. He gave us ice cream this morning"

"Oh yes, sorry momma but daddy is better" Ella says with a shrug and Ava nods in agreement.

"You gave them ice cream when i left for my appointment at 8 in the morning?" I glare at Maddox.

"I might've given them a tiny bit, and hadn't we all agreed on not telling mommy?" Maddox says.

Benjamin gasps "We weren't supposed to to mommy"

Ava waves her hands around in front of my face wildly "This is all a dream, this isn't real"

I stare at her blankly "Really Ava?"

Ava panics and moves to where Ella was standing.

"I'm not Ava, I'm Ella" Ava says.

Ella's eyes widen "No! I'm Ella"

"Nuh-uh" Ava says.

"Yeah-uh" Ella says.

"Ava, leave your sister alone" Maddox orders.

"Fineee" Ava says with a pout.

"When can we go to the park?" Benjamin asks, as Maddox puts him down on the floor.

"When Aunt Nikki and Nate are ready" I answer, motioning him over so I can put some sun block on him.

"How long will that take? I want to go play" Benjamin whines.

"I'm not sure honey"

There's a knock on the front door and Ella, Ava and Benjamin both run towards it.

The door opens and we hear a faint "Aunt Nikki!"

"I can't believe you gave them ice cream" I say shaking my head as I stand up.

"They asked for some" He shrugs, grabbing my hand in his.

"You would think you being an Alpha you'd be able to say no" I say with a giggle.

"Well, someone's gotta be the fun parent" Maddox grins.

"Hey! I'm fun" I exclaim.

"Ehhh" Maddox teases.

"Whatever let's go" I say and walk hand in hand with him to where everyone was at.

Nicole was sitting on the sofa while Nate, her son played with Benjamin.

After I had my babies, I found out Nicole was pregnant with Nathan, Nate for short.

Now Nathan and Benjamin are inseparable.

"Hey Nikki" I say, with a small wave.

"Hi! You guys ready?" She asks.

"Is Luke coming?" Maddox asks.

"Nope, he's got the flu" Nicole says with a frown.

"Oh that sucks"

"Well blame Maddox for making him go patrolling when it was pouring cats and dogs" Nikki says with a fake glare.

Maddox sticks his tongue out.

"I want to go to the park already" Ella exclaims.

"Then let's go to the park."

******

Hey guys. This is officially the LAST EVER AUTHORS NOTE of Mates with Alpha Maddox.

I just wanted to thank each and every single one of you for always, voting, commenting and sharing my story with people. It really means a lot.

This isn't the last time you'll hear of Maddox and Jayda.

They will be making cameos in my new book "The problem with Alpha Ian" which you can find in my works. The first chapter of that story has been posted so please check that out and tell me what you think.

Don't forget to comment and vote on it as well :-)

Anyways thank you guys so much, I never thought that the story I came up with while being in that hospital room would get this far and it's all thanks to you guys.

Every time I thought of giving up you guys were there to remind me I shouldn't let people get to me.

NOW THIS IS IMPORTANT.

I HAVE WAY MORE BOOKS THAT I WILL BE WRITING, (including Benjamin's story) If you are interested in reading them the only way you'll know when they are posted is following me.

So if you like my writing and want to see more of it I highly suggest you follow me :)

So yeah. Thank you guys again for the 4Million+ reads ❤️

Laters, baby

-CinnamonPeanutbutter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 31.4K 54
Aria is an outgoing and loving girl. She loves to read and cook like her mother does. Aria is a strong minded girl and will set people straight but s...
185K 5K 40
Highest rank | #459 in werewolf 24/9/17 | The alpha is known for being possessive towards his mate and this is my experience with being an alpha's m...
6.6K 255 67
Nova is the daughter of Alpha James Doxon of the New Moon pack ranked the 3rd biggest in the U.S. She is a fierce warrior and skilled tracker. She's...
976K 22.6K 30
Elenor was the beta's daughter until her pack got killed by roughs. After that her and her best friend,Jem, ran after seeing their parents get killed...