My Life is Awesome

By ayeitskennn

Megan Rose Evans has been living with her father Chris Evans for almost 4 years now. After they learned the t... More

Recape and Present
Playing Games with Chase and Chris
Making Milkshakes
Iron Man 3
Making Things Right
Bucky Boo Bear
Crash Corse
Chase's Birthday
Daddy Daughter Day
Movie Night
Iceman
Chris's birthday
Hands Full
Pumpkin
Bad Luck
Almost Better
Snow Piercer
Acting
Lazy Day
Thor: The Dark World
Leaves are Falling
New York City
Leaf Pile
Leonie's Pizza and Piano
New Tattoo
Halloween
Comic Con
Comic Con part 2
Captain Footsie
Photographs
Uncle Scott's Surprise
Another Photoshoot
BIRTHDAY!!!
West
Amber
Thanksgiving
Sweet Memory
Snow Day
Christmas
Brother and Sister Relationship
Big Shock
I Missed You
Stiching Wounds
Guess
Big Surprise
Wedding Dress and First Day
Gender!
Wedding Day
Messing With Thor
UK
Chase's Birthday
Baby Shower
Chris's Birthday
On The Way
BOOK #3!!!
ITS UP!!!
𑁍 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𑁍

Home

3K 85 1
By ayeitskennn

After having three days here at the cabin we were finally heading home. In two days my birthday would be coming up so this should be exciting. We were on the way home so me and Chase decided to play I Spy. The rain outside made it seem cold and muggy. Soon Chase was asleep because he had gotten tired. I snuggled up in the seat and looked out the window watching the rain pour.
I sat in the car swinging my little legs while humming to the Disney song playing on the radio. Mom said she had to drop me off at the house real quick. We got to the house and dropped me off. Dad was there making pasta. He sucks at cooking. Mom gave him a look that I didn't know what it meant. He nodded sadly and she rushed out of the house. I walked to my room and sat down on my soft bed. It was about three hours and he rushed in. He had tears in his eyes. He knew exactly what to do. He told me what happened and gathered my things quickly. He picked me up and took me outside to the car. We were speeding down the road quickly. We stopped at a small house with a sign that said "Mrs Smiths Home for Children" he got my small bag and met Mrs Smith at the door. He handed her two boxes and my bag. What was in the two boxes? He bent down to my height and gave me a hug that I wasn't expecting.
"Be good" he said leaving me with Mrs Smith.
"Come on sweetheart. You've had a rough day" said Mrs Smith leading me inside. My mom was gone. There was nothing I could do. I missed my moms friends. Chris, Scott, Lisa, Shana, and Carly.
I woke up and we had arrived home. I stretched in my seat and we got our stuff out of the car. Uncle Scott said he would see us soon for my birthday. Uncle Scott left. Chris started getting his clothes put away and Chase did as well. I was gonna do it later. Chris made us dinner which was really good. We watched some TV then Chase decided to go to bed. He sleeps a lot. I was getting a little tired because a certain someone was humming that Winnie the Pooh song. I felt my eyes grow heavy. I could feel him smiling widely as I leaned into his side. I tried to keep my eyes open but it didn't really work. Soon I was asleep on the couch.

Sorry for the short chapter! I'll try and get a long one ready for tomorrow~ Kenlee Faith❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 136 22
At 13 Amy fell in love, never did she think the boy who stole her heart would also be the one to break it. Being cheated on is horrible but then to f...
18.6K 778 29
Charlotte "Charlie" Harris just made a big move from Tennessee to Boston. She needed a fresh start somewhere new. There, she meets flirty pediatricia...
57.5K 2.8K 73
We all make mistakes... But this mistake has Chris going into a spiral... Or is it not a mistake at all... What will he do... Will he choose his marr...
136K 4.5K 30
~~COMPLETE~~ 6 months after the sudden death of his wife and the birth of his daughter, Chris Evans finally gives in, hiring a new nanny to help him...