Bad Wolf (Entry One of The Di...

WritersBlock039 द्वारा

When Rose Tyler was saved by a mysterious man known as the Doctor, she hadn't been expecting him to ask twice... अधिक

Introduction
Rose
Annakamara
The End of the World
A Family Outing
The Unquiet Dead
The Christmas Carols
Aliens of London
World War Three
Bananas
Dalek
A Look To The Past
Four-Way Crossover
The Long Game
Sour Topics
Father's Day
Picking Up The Pieces
The Empty Child
The Doctor Dances
Woman Wept
Boom Town
Confessions
Bad Wolf
The Parting of the Ways
When The Clock Strikes Ten
Epilogue

Prologue

6.9K 226 56
WritersBlock039 द्वारा

26th of March, 2005 (or so Daddy tells me)

Gallifrey is gone, for good. Daddy's told me that we can never go back, and we can only keep going forward. I've never been off of Gallifrey, never been away from Mummy before. I don't like being alone, either. Daddy's been off saving Earth again, while I'm still trying to get used to living on the TARDIS. We didn't have this much room back in the estate on Gallifrey.

It's still so hard to believe it's gone . . .

Daddy says that we'll be staying in 2005 for a while, as he's trying to track down an alien signal. I think he said something about a consciousness or something? Plastic. It was definitely plastic.

I just hope that he finds someone else soon so that I can finally start to see what he does. I want to help him save people. I want to help, just like he and Mummy did.

- Annakamara

***

Now do you see where the diary part comes in? ;)

Unfortunately, we will not get Annakamara during "Rose," but good news! This series, just like "The Bad Wolf Chronicles," will have interludes in between every adventure, because interactions on the TARDIS are extremely important in this story.

I'm starting on "Rose" right now!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

110K 3.3K 28
The Doctor may have regenerated, but it doesn't mean a thing to his daughter, Annakamara. After all, as long as she has her father, she knows she's s...
2K 46 21
Stranded alone after the Last Great Time War. Alone with the grief and guilt. One hundred years alone on Earth, forced to become like everyone else...
137K 3.5K 12
She always dreamed of being one of the Creators, one of the elite of the elite, one of the Time Lords who invented. She got her wish. But being a Cre...
89.6K 2.7K 19
She never took her A levels. She had to drop out of school to support her boyfriend. She was just an ordinary shop girl in 2005. She was nothing spec...