Plus Sized Pretty

By Kindahippies

Jinx Anders is a plus sized girl, she has a lonely personality, shy to those who don't know her, which would... More

Plus Sized Pretty (Chapter 1, Part 1)
Plus Sized Pretty (Chapter 1, Part 2)
Her name was Jinx Anders (Chapter 2, Part 1)
Alexandria Mayer: Queen Bitch (Chapter 2, Part 2)
Siblings Are The Worst (Chapter 2, Part 3)
Not Just A Game (Chapter 3, Part 1)
Not Just A Game (Chapter 3, Part 2)
Not Just A Game (Chapter 3, Part 3)
Is She Your Girlfriend? (Chapter 4, Part 1)
Something Has Got To Change...
Is She Your Girlfriend? (Chapter 4, Part 2)
Is She Your Girlfriend? (Chapter 4, Part 3)
Plus Sized Pretty (Chapter 5, Part 1)
Hi.
Plus Sized Pretty (Chapter 5, Part 2)
Update
Poetry & Things
UPDATE?????
I'm So Sorry.
Plus Sized Pretty (Chapter 5, Part 3)
Update?
I'M SORRY I LOVE YOU
Update -- Turkey Day
Plus Sized Pretty (Chapter 6, Part 1)
Not a chapter -- Just an Update

Thank You

8.4K 188 7
By Kindahippies

Tomorrow is the last day of school! Hurrah.

To all of my friends at school who read PSP I hope you have a wonderful, fun, safe vacation and I appreciate your support.

I'd like to thank a few people..

Misty: Thank you for making me feel like my story was actually worth writing and I like your face too.

Vol: Thank you for being such an awesome fan of my story. And I will get that cat sweater one way or another. I will. Just you wait. (:

Sash: I know we haven't been talking but I think about you everyday! I wish you would call me or something. You're forever my Sista from anotha Mista. K? Lab you.

Kat: Thank you for reading PSP when you got the chance. I don't know what I would have done with out you this year. I love you girl!

Cheyenne: Thank you for always telling me how much you love my story. You always make my day. (:

Mrs. Herman: Thank you for everything you have done for me. I appreciate the fact that you took the time to read this horrible High School love story just for me. Thank you thank you thank you.

Aunty Kay: Thank you for telling me I have talent. It means the world coming from you. (:

And to all of my readers: With out your constant love and support I would have never written as much as I have. You are the reason I get off my lazy butt and post every decade, ha ha.

I hope you all have a great & Safe Summer Vacation.

Ham Sandwiches W/ the crusts cut off for everyone!

TTFN,

Em

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 10.5K 29
Started 16.4.17 Finished 7.6.17 HIGHEST RANK IS #10 IN TEEN FICTION :) Current cover is by @Aisling_Page "Hey," an unfamiliar voice said behind me, I...
1.4K 40 5
"Roses are red, violets are blue, I have got five fingers, the middle is for you." "If being sarcastic burned calories, you would have been one hell...
192K 9.9K 62
**Highest Ranks**: #1 in BodyPositive #40 in ChickLit "Beauty has no weight limit." Standing at a height of 5'9 and weighing 220lbs, Lennon Jennings...
554 24 4
Anna Mills is a plus-size young lady going to high school in Oakland, California. Being the new pretty preppy girl in town how will she handle the ma...