My Second Chance Mate {Editin...

By X_sweetlife_X

My name is Ella and I'm a Pack Member of the Fire Moon Pack, ever since my mom the Beta's mate left because m... More

My Second Chance Mate
Chapeter One: Rejected and Packing
Chapter Two: New Home
Chapter Three: Pain, Relevations, and Ideas
Chapter 4: New Beginnings
Author's note
Chapter 5: Birthay Girl's Party
Chapter 6: Second Chance Mate
Chapter 7: Marking Me
Chapter 8: Confessions and Presentations
Chapter 9: Getting Ready
Chapter 10: Introductions and clingy sluts.
Chapter 11: Meeting His Family
Chapter 12: His Secret Comes out, Along With Painful Words
Chapter 13: Not his daughter
Chapter 14: Coming back
Chapter 15: First Date
Chapter 16: Helping Baby Girl
Author's Note
Chapter 17: Healing Powers?
Chapter 18: Family Reunion
Chapter 19 Nightmare's & Apologies
Author's Note
Chapter 21: Hi There Little One
Not an update
Forcing to be his [Part 1]
Forcing to be his [Part 2]
Painful labors
Love ⚠
Epilogue

Chapter 20: My first time ⚠

11.7K 327 20
By X_sweetlife_X

*Edited*

The next morning the parents where waking up all the teens and kids for them to get ready for school. Hearing groans of complains for at least ten minutes everyone got into there rooms and started to get ready.

After finishing my shower I went to the closet and picked up a pair of undergarments, cream shirt along with a dark blue skirt that reached a few inches below mid thigh. I went over to the mirror and pulled out my curler and started to curl my hair loosely at the bottom leaving it straight at the top. Then I applied mascara, eyeliner, eye shadow, and clear lip balm before heading downstairs, while Ash was finishing his shower. I walked into the kitchen as I smelled an incredible aroma of chocolate chip pancakes that my brother use to make when I lived back at the pack house, they where the best pancakes that you could ever taste.

"Hey." I said sitting in one of the large kitchen island seats watching as my brother finished cooking three large stacks of pancakes and brought them over the table and sat the them in front of me.

"Hey sis." My brother said placing a small kiss on my forehead before I got up helping him by grabbing all the plates, cups and utensils and sat them down next to the coffee and juice. While he grabbed the syrup and handed it to me as grabbing other bottles and spreading them on the table so everyone can get enough.

Chris, Ed, Nathan, Mason, and Jaxson hurriedly came to the kitchen and tried to grab them before James smacked their hands making them stop instantly.

"Ladies first." James said pointing at me along with their mates. They groaned and step aside as we grabbed from 2 to 3 pancakes and sat in seats around the table. They where about to grab there's when Ash came and stopped them.

"Not so fast guys. Alpha's go to eat in good quantities." Ash said as they huffed in annoyance. He grabbed a plate and stacked five before sitting next to me placing a kiss on my cheek making me blush slightly as the girls awed. The guys quickly grabbed the rest and sat next to there mates. We all chatted happily and went into fits of laughter when my brother and Jaxson told a few jokes they had. Once we where all done we collected the dishes and sat them in the dish washer. I quickly went upstairs and put on some socks, white flats and my bag before heading downstairs we all went and got into our cars and headed to school.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

We got there a few minutes later and parked next to each others cars before heading into the into the school. Ignoring the glares from a quite of few girls and the lustful looks from the guys. Ash wrapped an arm around my waist pulling me closer to him, once we got the corner hall from our class he stopped and pulled me closer to him and kissed me softly.

"I'll see you second period love." He said hugging me nuzzling my neck, I pulled away and kissed him softly.

"Okay. I love ya." I said kissing his cheek lightly as we went our separate ways.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The time went by slowly as the bell finally rang for our seventh period class. As I opened my locker and almost had most of my books there when one of them fell and landed on the floor, making me groan inwardly. As I bended down I felt someone grab my ass. I quickly thew the book and shut my looker, slapping the shit of the human guy.

"Damn girl if I knew you where that strong grip I wouldn't have touched you." He said as he clutched his bright red cheek. Looking at me with slight lust, as I looked at him with disgust.

"Look. I don't care who you are but if you ever try something like that again I will rip your balls off and leave you dickless. So you won't worry about getting sluts pregnant got it?" I said in a deadly voice making him pale and nod before running off.

"I actually enjoyed that except when he touched your ass and the way he looked at you." Someone said behind me and judging by the sexy husky voice I knew who it was. I turned around to find an angry Alpha male staring at me with pitch black eyes, I softly kissed lips and stroked his cheek softly.

"Come let's go we have one class left then we can go home." I said dragging him to gym class before he even thought about looking for the guy.

We go into our separate ways to the lockers, I went to mine on the girls side and dropped my bag on the bench before taking of my shoes. While opening my locker pulling of the gym shorts, shirt, and shoes I put them in the bench. Before taking off my clothes and putting them in the bag, putting them on the locker along with my shoes, closing it and putting the lock on it. I was about to put on my gym uniform when a voice stopped me.

  ⚠ Warning sexual
content ahead ⚠

"Ella." Ash's husky voice rang thru out the lockers near me. When he saw me he instantly froze and stared at me with pitch black lustfully eyes roaming my body in the black lacy bra and thong.

"Did you need some-" I was cut of when we came up to me and cut me off kissing me hungrily. I froze for a few seconds before I started to kiss him with the same force, he patted my thighs knowing what he wanted I jumped a little before wrapping them around his waist. He walked towards somewhere, opening a door and closing it quickly. Before slowly walked to the back and laid me in one of the stacks of fitness mattress, climbing and hovered above me. He kissed me softly before it turned hungrier, soon we pulled apart from lack of air and he stared to kiss my jaw and went down slowly. I moaned as he reached my mark and started to nibble it teasingly, his hand went on my back and unhooked the lacy bra, he trailed kisses down to my breast.

"Ash." I moaned as he bit my left nipple and started to suck on it gently, meanwhile he massaged and teased my right breast. I wrapped my legs around his waist as I felt his erection ready to be released. With my feet I pulled the shorts down as he was distracted giving attention to my right breast now. As soon as I took off his shorts, his hard cock stretched out into the boxers. I moaned as he slowly grinded through the light fabric and he rubbed on my core. I quickly flipped us and kissed him roughly as I went down giving him kisses down from his mark to his six pack. When I reached his boxers I slipped in my hand and started to stroke his hard dick, making him growl lowly in approval. I picked up speed and started to pump him faster as he moaned my name.

"God baby. I need to feel myself in you already." He said I used my other hand and played with his balls and squeezed them softly. I gently licked the tip of his  cock. I heard him groan as I put it in my mouth and taking his entire shaft on my mouth, after a few minutes of controlling my breathing and gagging.

"Mumm." I moaned tasting his pre cum minutes later. I used my other hand to play with his balls. One of his hands gently grabbed the back of my head and helped me guide him to cum quicker. Feeling the cum shot on my mouth I licked my lips and sucked the rest of the cum off his cock. He pulled my head away and flipped us resting our foreheads together.

"We need to stop. I rather finish this at home, instead of taking your virginity away in a storage room at a high school." He said softly stroking my cheek, I nodded and pecked his lips before we got off the mats and put on what we had. He opened the door and as I walked past him he slapped my ass making me jump a little as he chuckled.

"I'll meet you at the parking lot sweetheart." He said kissing my lips before jogging off to the guys locker room. I quickly opened the locker and changed into my clothes and shoes, everything was in place before I walked out of there. I walked to the parking lot and saw his Audi was already turned on making me chuckle lightly. I got in as he started pull out the parking lot, he slipped of my thong and sided his hand up to my wet pussy. He started rub the edge of my clit, I thew my head back and moaned as he started to rub me harder starting to get wetter.

After a few minutes he pulled his hand out and turned off the car. As soon as we walked in he pinned me against the front door wrapping my legs around his waist kissing me passionately, as he led us to our master bedroom. He softly laid me at the center of the bed and took off my shoes and shirt along with his off as well as his jeans showing off his muscles and his boner thru the boxers. He hovered above me and we stared to have a heated make out session as he stopped and trailed kisses down my collar bone. Between my breast and ripped of the bra before he bit my nipple hard, making me moan in pain and pleasure. Finishing giving attention to both my breasts he licked all the way down until he reached the skirt. He quickly unzipped it and threw it some where before spreading my legs apart as he kissed the inside of my thighs. He reached my pussy and flicked core making me moan and wrap my thighs on his head as he started to suck, lick, and nip inside me for a while before he pulled away and thrusts a finger in me as I moaned.

"Harder." I cried out as he picked up speed while adding a finger, as he sucked my mark. He groaned as my walls clenched on his fingers, as put a third finger in me. After a few minutes later he pulled them away and spread my legs farther apart settling in between them as his throbbing cock was a few inches away from me.

"Love this is going to hurt for a little while. But I'll be as gentle as I can okay?" He said softly as I nodded, he slowly entered me as I cried out in pain he froze and stopped moving.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked worriedly. He was about to pull out, but I shook my head.

"No. I'll be fine it's just the pain. But it will go away." I said reassuring him but he wasn't looking so sure. He slowly went farther in as he looked at me worriedly thrusting in and out slowly the pain turned into pleasure as he went faster.

"Oh... Yesss." I moaned out wrapping my legs around his waist. He started to go in faster and harder making me throw my head back moaning from the pleasure. 

I flipped us over, so I was on top startling his lap. I slid down slowly entering his long hard dick. I moaned feeling all the length of him, my walls clenching him. I placed my hands on his chest as I started to ride him up and down, rotating my hips in a circular motion. Hearing him moan I started to move slowly. Knowing already that it drove him crazy I teased him.

"Ella. You know it drives me crazy when you tease like that baby." He said letting out a few moans, while I slid in and out of his dick slowly. Minutes later he put his hands on my waist, thrusting me in and out of his cock faster.

"I know baby. I love teasing you." I said kissing him on lips, leaning against his chest with my arms on his shoulders. He flipped us over and started to thrust faster making me moan, as I gripped his hair.

"Mumm. Baby I'm gonna cum." I said, gripping his hair as I felt my walls clenching him.

"Cum sweetheart." Was all he said giving a few thrusts before I came all over his swollen cock.

After a few more seconds of thrusting he released in me. He laid beside me as we tried to catch out breaths, but out of the nowhere that's when realization hit me.

"Ash you didn't use a condom." I said as I felt myself panic.

"Relax. It was our first time, nothing could happen but if it does. I will always be there for you no matter what." He said as I felt a bit relieved. The rest of the afternoon we made love but this time we didn't forget the condoms. But little did I know even without a condom if it's your first time you could still get pregnant, especially with an Alpha.

____________________________________
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter *gasps* Ella could be pregnant *squeals* That is going to be one cute baby, anyways tell me what you think.

*Vote
*Fan
*Comment

  Xxx  Beatrice

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 7.2K 26
My name is Jess pierce, and I'm a Werewolf. I'm 17 years old, and my Father is the alpha of the dark moon pack in the out-skirts of Savannah, Georgia...
84.4K 2.1K 19
Hi my name is Zarina Black I am 18 years old and I am the Alpha of the Bloodmoon Pack. I have curly long brown hair that goes to mid back. I have oce...
21.2K 779 47
I was getting ready to start my senior year of high school when my dad was offered a promotion in an ally pack. He was our alpha's younger brother. (...
191K 6.6K 26
"She's my step-sister and she's like a sister to Alpha Vincent." James said making me smile. I sat down and saw Vincent and James shift into beautifu...