The Billionaires Revenge. [Ne...

By KoraRae

RATED PG- For language. Elizabeth Lawson is the heiress of a billion dollar corporation. She cares deeply for... More

Prologue - 1
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Letter To Axel Halbridge.
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter 18
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Epilogue
AN: Announcement.

Chapter Seven

35K 1.1K 28
By KoraRae

AN: Double update! And this is to make up for the short chapter before, but they needed to be separated.

Axel stood at the double doors of the Lawson family mansion a little stunned to say the least. Every word she had said was valid, he knew the truth behind this act but part of him wanted it to be truth, part of him wanted Elizabeth as his, and only his.

The presence of other men drove him mad, he couldn't stomach the thought of men looking at her with lust filled looks. Elizabeth had been in his bed before she was CEO and he remembered looking at her in his bed that morning, five years ago and thinking he could be content with her for the test of his life. Content was enough right? He would have settled with her if she was still in his bed when he had returned that day, but she had left. Leaving no trace of her presence or identity. Maybe that was what had irked him most, he was the one that left without a trace. Ellie had left with no name or number for him to call if he wanted to, he wasn't given a choice. If Axel had that option would it still sit wrong with him?

He strolled back to his limo and asked his driver to take him to his apartment, where he was hoping his short term fling would be waiting for him. His thoughts skimmed through the girls body, he hadn't even cared to learn the girls name. He called her Wednesday, because that was the day they had met. She knew what she was doing in the bedroom and that was all she was good for. He didn't care for romance and love, those frivolous things were best kept in the movies and books.

Olivia was happily living in a suite below his and she had pushed him to do this. She wanted Elizabeth to fall in love with him and rip her heart out. Axel had been extremely willing to do that, but this evening they had spent together left him questioning whether she was as bad and mean as Olivia had said. Of course she had her rough edges, but there was something else about her that he couldn't place.

If he used enough harsh words he'd hope that she would hate him, not willingly kiss her like she had in the limo. He had been sulking too, Elizabeth and that Hamilton guy had a close relationship that he was jealous of, he could hear their hushed conversation but not the words they said. What got to him most were her innocent and adorable sounding giggles. He was finding it harder to separate his recenge and his feelings. He hated feelings, they were a nuisance but they constantly told him that what he was doing was wrong.

When she rushed off the day he had confronted her he had seen real fear in her eyes and wanted to know what could make such a powerful person like her scared, he needed that to take her down but after thinking more into it he'd also wanted to make sure she was okay. He was at war with himself between what he thought was right and what his conscience knew was right, a battle he thought he was winning until now.

When he showed up at her apartment he didn't have a plan at all, them ending up in bed together wasn't on the agenda, but the room next to hers was purchased for surveillance on her, it didn't have much use though, because she moved after their 'moment'.

He got people to sit outside the house she had moved to and they hadn't reported anything of use, he found out today why, because she wasn't actually living there and she even had a room mate.

His driver pulled up to one of his hotels and opened the door for him. Axel stepped out only to be greeted with his sister and a tanned man standing next to her. She smiled and walked over to him happily, she kissed his cheek and he smiled.

He was glad to have her back, he hadn't seen her look so good for a long time, he was glad to have his little sister back. Although she had lost the innocent spark about her she was still the Olivia he had grown up with. The only girl, aside from her mother, that he loved. Although Susan was his step mother, she was the only mother he had ever known, he called her mum like his sister.

"Livy, who is this?"

The man looked like he had seen better days. He was tan skinned with dark brown hair with grey hairs and electric blue eyes that seemed calculating and alert. The man seemed to be older enough to be a father to him, but he had aged well.

"This," She gestured to the man with a sinister smirk "Is Alexander and he had some useful information for us."

Axel's interested was piqued so he nodded, "This conversation is best in private, let's continue in my suite."

He led the two to the elevator and they took the ride to the top floor. He went straight to his room and opened the door to find Wednesday standing naked in his living room, he looked her up and down with a tilted head. She wasn't as attractive as he remembered.

"Leave." He growled.

She looked at him bewildered and quickly pulled her clothes on and scurrying out with tears brimming in her eyes. He turned to his two guests and offered them a seat in his living room where the previous naked woman sat. Olivia glared and took a seat in a recliner and the man sat where the naked woman was. Axel went to the kitchen and pulled out three beers and offered them to the others when he returned. He took another reclining chair and opened his beer taking a giant sip.

"I had a lovely talk to your sister about a woman who ruined her life."

Axel shot a look at his sister, who only smiled at Alexander to continue.

"I know her. I know her family and that little bitch turned my daughter against me and got me sent to jail!" He sneered.

Axel was shocked, she had sent thus man to jail? Ruined his life as well? Axel felt like a fool! He had been falling for her innocent act when she had made ruining lives a habit of hers. A new fire was ignited in Axel's belly and a fresh determination burned through his veins.

"What do you want us to do?" Axel snarled,

Alexander smirked, "I want you to destroy her, but leave her bitch of a cousin, my daughter, to me."

Axel agreed, "Don't you have any other information for us."

Alexander grinned, "I know that Elizabeth Lawson, the perfect looking lady had a daughter when she was in her teens. That is her weakness. Also, I can get you the remaining shares to get you 50% of the shares." His smile was cracked with an evil glint in his eyes.

"And how do you purpose to do that!" Olivia enquired excitedly.

"Just know that I can do it, by next week."

°×° A week later. °×°

Alexander had left Axel's suit with a grin that had lasted until now. He'd followed the family around since the beginning of the year, since he had left prison and spent his freedom plotting the downfall of the family that had put him there.

He still remembered the looks and faces of the family when each and every one had testified against him. Adults on the stand and the children on video statement. They all condemned him to a 2 by 4 cell for 20 years and he was back to make them pay!

He sat in a plush chair nursing a glass of some top shelf wine while he waited. It was past midnight and the little slut wasn't back yet, if he had been in her life he would have beaten it into the little wenches not to spread her legs so easily and always be home at a reasonable time.

He emptied the glass as the door opened then slammed shut. The lights flicked on and a high pitched scream filled the apartment. The girl in front of Alexander had a hand over her chest as it heaved up and down. She wore a ruffled up suit and her hair was messed up. His eyes narrowed at the girl.

"Cindy" He spat.

The girl looked shocked to see him, "D-dad?"

The glass in his hands was sent flying from his hands towards her and shattered by her head. "Ungrateful little bitches like you don't deserve to call me that!" He snarled.

She flinched and froze, eyes flitting to the broken glass then to her father, who wasn't supposed to be around her. She chewed her lip rubbing her arm, that he had twisted and broke when she was five, unconsciously. Fear sunk into her bones, his presence was never anything good, she didn't even know he was out of prison.

This man is why Cindy had never been able to trust a man.

"W-what are you doing here?" She whispered.

Alexander took great delight in her fear, he remembered how powerful it made him feel, he fed off it. He grinned evilly and rose from his chair and moved toward his daughter. She started shaking and trued to edge away from him.

"You're going to sign your shares to Axel Halbridge." He demanded.

Cubdy shook her head furiously, which earned herself a slap across the face and a hand wrapped around her neck.

"That wasn't a question."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 43 9
Rosalie Cruz has always been a simple sweet girl, an orphan who did nothing but loved her husband dearly. But suddenly she was betrayed and rejected...
9.2M 322K 62
Kayla Andrews was living a simple life even as the daughter of one of the richest men in the society, she still tried her best not to dwell under her...
202 2 25
Jordan Miller, a 23 year old successful billionaire businessman, just witnessed his girlfriend cheating on him with his best friend so it stands to r...
250K 6.7K 21
"Sweetheart you have no idea what you do to me when you wear my clothes like that" He whispered in my ear as he gently bit my earlobe. ******...