The Twin Gilbert

By multi_fandom2015

NOTE: THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC AND IT'S REALLY SUCKY!! The grammar is bad as well as the plot, so please forgi... More

Before You Read
Chapter 1: Good Bye Mystic Falls
Chapter 2: First Night
Chapter 3: Day 1
Chapter 4: Vampires? Werewolves?
Chapter 5: Jenna's Visit
Chapter 6: Derek or Miguel?
Chapter 7: Finding Out
Chapter 8: Preparing for the Formal
Chapter 9: The Winter Formal
Chapter 10: The Funeral
Chapter 11: Isaac Lahey
Chapter 12: Erica and Boyd
Chapter 13: Kanima
Chapter 14: Who is the Doppelgänger?
Chapter 15: Meeting Elijah
Chapter 16: Detention
Chapter 17: Peter Rises
Chapter 18: The Kanima and Gerard
Chapter 19: The Sacrifice
Chapter 20: Remembering the Deceased
Chapter 21: Healing
Chapter 22: The Beacon Hills National Bank
Chapter 23: At The Hospital
Chapter 24: Elena?
Chapter 25: The Motel
Chapter 26: Homecoming in Mystic Falls
Chapter 27: RIP Beta #2
Chapter 29: Ms. Blake??
Chapter 30: The Hospital Part 1
Chapter 31: The Hospital Part 2
Chapter 32: The True Alpha
Chapter 33: The Mikaelson Ball
Chapter 34: Finding an Anchor
Chapter 35: Meet Kira
Chapter 36: New Bestie
Chapter 37: The Oni
Chapter 38: Alaric Saltzman
Chapter 39: The Life and Death of Elena Gilbert
Chapter 40: Nogitsune Stiles
Chapter 41: A Lupa?
Chapter 42: Dark Izzy
Chapter 43: Goodbye to Allison and Aidan
Chapter 44: Jeremy Trains
Chapter 45: Kol Mikaelson
Chapter 46: Finding the Cure
Chapter 47: Goodbye Humanity
FINAL CHAPTER: INFO ON SEQUEL

Chapter 28: Yellow to Blue

934 19 0
By multi_fandom2015

I was sitting on the couch in Derek's loft listening to Cora talk to Stiles about what they used to do when hunters found their family.

They hid for two days, blah blah blah...

"He wasn't like this when we knew him..." Cora murmurs

"Well, what was he like?" Stiles asks as Peter starts to walk down the staircase. I groan as I see him.

"A lot like Scott, actually." He says, descending the stairs.

"So what changed him?"

"The same thing that changes other boys, a girl." Peter says smiling. 

"You're telling me some girl broke his little heart? That's why Derek is the way he is?" Stiles asks, sarcastically.

"Remember Derek's eyes before he became an alpha. He had blue eyes. Do you know why some wolves have blue eyes instead of yellow?" Peter asks looking at Stiles and Cora.

"I thought it was genetic..." Stiles starts to say.

"If you want to know what changed Derek, you have to know what changed the color of his eyes." Peter says and then tells us about a girl named Paige and how she met Derek during their sophomore year. 

"Ok, so what happened to Derek and the girl," Stiles asks.

"Well, you know how it is, first it's, 'I hate you.' then it's groping each other whenever they are alone. Their favorite spot was an abandoned warehouse..." Peter trails off. He starts talking about how one night, Derek and Paige were making out when Ennis, Kali and Deucalion, each with there own packs before they killed them, came and had a meeting. He started to talk about how there was a 'leader' who could shape-shift, which was rare. He tells us that the shapeshifter was his sister, Talia Hale, Derek's mother. He then talks about how Ennis lost control and drew a spiral, the symbol for vendetta.

"Wow, you guys take revenge very seriously..." Stiles says sarcastically. 

"Losing a member of your pack isn't like losing family, it's like losing a limb." Cora says. "What does this have to do with Derek?"

"It was a sequence of events. I looked at Ennis and saw pain, loss. Derek saw opportunity."

"To do what?" I ask finally speaking up.

He turns to me and says, "To be with her forever. He was constantly thinking about it, day and night." Peter sighs, "I told him not to do it, but he just became more convinced." Somewhere in my mind, someone was telling me not to listen, to get the story from Derek. But I had to know. "He's probably convinced himself that it's my fault." Peter keeps talking. He then says something about the druids.

"Ya, what did they do?" I ask.

"They were emissaries to the alphas. They helped out, but were kept a secret. Derek and I had no idea about Deaton, " Cora says.  

"And Deaton gave a lot of advice to Talia, being her emissary." Peter says. 

"What about Derek and Paige?" I ask annoyed.

"Derek asked Ennis to do it."

"Ennis? Why him?" Cora asks.

"Why not? He needed a new pack member and doing a favor for Derek would mean that he would be in with Talia. Everyone wanted to be on her good side." Peter says.

"So did he turn her?" Stiles asks bored.

"Almost... Derek changed his mind. He went at Ennis, a 15 year old boy against a giant. But it was a waste, she had already been bitten." Peter says with remorse. 

"So did she turn?" Cora asks.

"She should have," Peter says looking down, "Most of the time the bite takes. But only most of the time..." He trails off. He talks about running into their hiding place to see Paige looking pale in Derek's arms. "Some people aren't made for it no matter how young or strong you are. She fought though." Peter talks about how Derek held her, while she was dying. She asked him to kill her, and he complied. 

"I took her to a place where I knew she would be found... Another innocent life take by the famous 'animal attacks'" Peter says.

"What about Derek?" Cora says close to tears. 

"Taking an innocent life... It takes something from you as well, a bit of your soul, darkening it. It dims the once bright golden yellow eyes to a cold blue." Peter says, looking up with his real eyes, his blue ones. 

Peter then gets up and leaves. Stiles starts talking to Cora about the full story and I zone out. Derek killed the girl he loved...

I am startled out of my thoughts by Cora tapping me on the shoulder, "Are you going to get that?" I listen and hear my phone ringing. I grab it and walk outside. 

"Hello?"

"Izzy, it's Elena."

"El, I can't talk right now..."

"You don't understand, Jeremy was almost killed today!"

"What? What happened?"

"He has been spiraling and he has been hanging out with Tyler and we think--"

"Tyler? I thought that Jer hated him..."

"Listen! He is a hybrid, so he is sired to Klaus meaning--"

"Meaning what? What the hell is a sire bond?"

"He has to do everything Klaus asks. We think he compelled Jer to walk in front of the car that almost ran him over."

"Is he ok now?"

"He's fine, Alaric jumped in front of him."

"Is he ok?" 

"He's at the hospital now. He'll be fine."

"Good... I can't let anyone else get hurt."

"Iz, you have to be careful, ok? Don't talk to Tyler if you see him. Call me. And don't go near him and--"

"Elena, I promise I won't. I won't let anyone else die." I say holding back the tears as memories of Boyd come back.

"Iz? What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Iz..."

"Just another funeral, that's all."

"Need me to come?"

"No it's fine, I'm just sick of all the death and funerals!" I practically yell. "Sorry, gotta go..." I say hanging up. I sigh and decide to walk home. I quickly text Stiles that I am going back and start to walk. I notice a bunch of cars passing and make a game out of it. I suddenly notice a very recognizable car, coming towards me so I turn and walk into the woods. I hear footsteps behind me and start to run. 

I start to get tired after a while, but know they are still following me. I run and see a warehouse. I quickly run in and see Derek. I jump onto him and grab his hand. I run towards a hiding area and crouch. He gives me a questioning look before he hears something. 

"Izzy? Come on, why you think you have to run at the sight of us?" Dean yells. I hear him cock his gun. I try to keep Derek from standing but don't succeed. 

"What do you want with Izzy?" He growls. 

"To talk," Sam replies. 

"Well she's not here, so get out!"

"Last I heard this isn't part of your property, Mr. Hale." Dean says. 

"Special meaning. Leave me alone to mourn." He growls not noticing what he said. When he notices he corrects himself by saying, "Go!" 

"We'll leave, when we find the Gilbert." Sam says.

"She probably went towards the Stilinski household." 

I hear their footsteps leaving the building. Derek nods and pulls me up. "Sorry," I say turning to leave. 

"Izzy, why did you come here?"

"I just ran here. I didn't know where I was going." I say turning back towards the exit. I stop when I see the scratches on the wall. The spiral...

I quickly leave and run to the street and see the jeep. I jump in, scaring Stiles. As he drives back, he asks me questions about why I wasn't home. I ignore them and go straight upstairs. I get in pajamas and start to get ready for bed when I realize I am hungry. I got down stairs to see the sheriff watching tv. I quickly sit down with some ice cream and watch with him. The door bell rings and he gets up to get it. I turn off the tv, realizing what time it is and put the food away. I go upstairs and quickly fall asleep. 

Mikael starts to laugh at the tearful hybrid, "Your impulse, it has and forever will be the one thing that keeps you from becoming great." He then stabs Elena as I scream and watch her fall to the ground.

"No!! ELENA!! Not again, please not again!" I cry.

"Your turn," Mikael says, thrusting the dagger through my stomach.

I wake up with a scream and start to gasp for air. I look around, still gasping and notice the sheriff siting on my bed, looking worried. I look behind him and groan, "Can you leave me alone?"

"Nope," The Winchesters say at the same time. "You just keep getting into accidents."

"They just want to talk, Izzy," The sheriff says, leaving the room. I am still 're-watching' what happened. I feel some tears come, but I push them away. 

"Why did you run?" Dean asks.

"I didn't want to talk." I say simply.

"How is Elena alive?" Sam asks. 

My eyes widen as I start to stand. "She's dead, why would you--?"

"Izzy, you really think we would leave you alone?" Dean says. 

"No, but..." I trail off, realizing what they did. "You have been LISTENING TO MY CALLS???" I scream. Stiles runs into the room to see the brothers standing awkwardly as I stand, fuming.

"Izzy, calm--" Dean starts to say.

"No, I won't! You have been listening to every call I have made? That is not only wrong but a violation of privacy! Get the hell away from me! If I see your faces again, I swear--"

"We get it." Dean grumbles as they walk out. I want to KILL THEM!!

I start to go after them but Stiles holds me back. "Leave it." He says.

"They know!" I scream. He looks confused as I turn to him and say, "They know about Elena!" His eyes widen.

"Who are they?"

"Not the FBI! That's for sure!"

"Well, we can ask Deaton about them later. Go to bed." Stiles says, leaving the room. I grumble and go back to bed, thinking of the men ways I would like to murder them. Then I remember what I have said in some of my phone calls. 

"STILES!" He runs into my room, "They know about werewolves." He looks confused. "They know about what happened at the motel and at Mystic Falls." His eyes widen, "And worse, they know who."

Hope you like! Something big is coming for Izzy soon...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119 23 9
~*~ In the small town of Mystic Falls, where darkness lurks beneath the surface like an overplayed teen drama, witty loner Emery Gilbert had modest p...
648 65 11
Aylin Mikaelson. She wanted to escape the family drama and the supernatural world for quite some time, and she finally managed to leave without Nik n...
15.4K 399 17
Everybody knows the name Elena Gilbert. But what about her sister? Toni Gilbert is Elena's older sister by a year. They were both living completely h...
206K 3.6K 24
After Mercedes Parker's last remaining family members were killed by none other than her own brother, Kai Parker, she moved to a town called beacon h...