Big Hero 7

By hiro_hamada_bighero6

Yokai has been defeated and the city of San Fransokyo is safe, Hiro and his friends enjoy being super heroes... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Authors note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21

Chapter 6

439 23 2
By hiro_hamada_bighero6

Hiro's pov

It was dark, I didn't know what happened, I didn't hear anything around me, I didn't feel anything, and I couldn't even move. Am i dead?

I felt the ground under me, it was cold against my back and my hands, I started hearing cars around me, my eyes flew open, I sat up gasping for air and looked around, i was still in the alley. "what happened...?" i whispered to myself, "baymax? ".

I started remembering some stuff "no! H-He took baymax! And he has my aunt! I have to get them back! " i yelled in a hurry, I jumped up and felt a huge pain on my arm, I held in the pain, but it was kind of hard.

I healed up a bit and sighed, "how am i going to find them Now? ", I walked back to the house in the dark. alone. I went In the garage and closed the gate. I walked upstairs and headed to my room, i took my helmet off and carried it, on the way i tripped over something small, and furry, I face planted to the floor and lifted myself up, I saw it was Mochi.

I looked into his dark green eyes. He was the only one i had left. I've already lost Tadashi, my aunt, Honey, Fred, Wasabi, Gogo, and Baymax... He meowed at me and I realized i had tears in my eyes. Mochi gave me a confused look and I grabbed him then hugged him tightly, tears were streaming down my face "Mochi... I promise i-i won't let anything happen to you... I promise."

He meowed again and I let him go, I think this is the first time he's seen me in my suit. I got up and headed to my room, I climbed the stairs and almost fell, I continued to walk and entered my room, I changed and hid my suit.

I walked downstairs and sat on the couch, Mochi hopped on me and I didn't bother to turn the TV on. It was dead silent, except Mochi was purring loudly, I sighed and thought for a moment... Until something came to me, what if i make him those Microbots? I'll get my friends back, and my aunt to... What will the consequences be? What Good will happen?

"Mochi... I know what I need to do... " i whispered to him, he gave me a confused look and a small smile crept onto my face, I'm finally going to get them back... Even though my friends crashed, I still believe their alive.. Probably the guy who wants to be called 'Sunfire'has them... Well, I should start inventing...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 9.4K 23
Recently, my parents just died. My other relatives weren't available, so I had to move to San Fransokyo. Aunt Cass, or what she told me to call her...
7.1K 176 23
Tadashi Hamada. Your best friend for two years since you met on the first day of kindergarten. Then, his parents die in a tragic accident, and him an...
3.2K 77 34
When mysterious things begin to happen in the city of San Fransokyo, earthquakes, meteors, and strange men in blue boxes appear, it's up to the Big H...
475 19 9
It's been 2 years since Tadashi died in that horrific fire, and 2 years since Big Hero 6 was formed, but what would happen if their mission led them...