Vampire Knight: Another Hunter

By ShihoFujioka

Shiho Fujioka is secretly a hunter. He pretends to be a normal day class student to keep a watchful eye on th... More

Introduction
The 'Other' Hunter
Zero's Secret
How Awkward...
Zero is Going Under...
The Mad Blooming Princess
Stalkers!
Jealous?
Shiho's dark side
The Party...
Shizuka is what?!!
Shiho's Secret
A shocking conclusion

Meeting the Night Class

7.9K 266 51
By ShihoFujioka

Shiho was in the library.

He was trying to find out more secrets about Shizuka Hiou after his encounter with her and Ichiru.

Shiho: Shizuka Hiou was the ex-finance of Rido Kuran....She also was the one responsible for the massacre of the Kiryu Clan leaving Zero alive but turned into a Level E and taking Ichiru with her. But there's more to her than meets the eye.

Suddenly he heard voices outside the library. He sneaked towards the door and opens it up a bit to notices some of the vampires in the Night Class. Most of them look like they were from Kaname's inner circle....Oh joy...

Shiho hopes they don't notice him and his hunter's scent.

Ruka: I didn't know hunters like to spy on vampires.

Well...Shit...Oh well...He would've been found out sooner of later.

Kain: Come on out, there's no point in hiding? We know you're there.

Shiho comes out of his hiding.

Shiho: Alright you got me...

The vampires stared in shock when they saw him. He looked at them in confusion.

Shiho: What, were you guys expecting Zero Kiryu in the flesh?

Aido: Shiho-chan? What are you doing here?!

Kain: You know him Aido?

Aido: I...Uh...Well...

Ruka: You befriended a hunter?! How dare you keep something from Kaname-sama? You should be punished.

Takuma Rima and Senri were watching close behind.

Rima: He's so going to get it...

Senri nods while eating pocky.

Shiho sweatdrops. Obviously this conversation isn't going nowhere.

Shiho: Umm...Hello?

The vampires looked at him.

Shiho: Yeah, me and Aido are friends, so what? Besides I'm pretty sure Zero wouldn't mind that much.

Aido: Why do you want to talk about that filthy Level E so much?

Shiho glared at him which Aido to flinched.

Shiho: Ya know, Aido it is not nice to talk about people that way. Zero is a person, not something that is yesterday's trash!

A massive glow was around showing that he was angry. The vampires all looked a little scared seeing the young hunter like that. After a while he returned to normal.

Shiho: Look, I'm not here to pick fights. I just want some information.

Takuma: Like what Shiho-san.

Shiho: About the Mad Blooming Princess. I'm pretty sure you all know her.

The vampires stared in shock before nodding.

Aido: But how do you know her?!

Shiho: You've met Maria Kuranai?

They all nodded.

Shiho: I wouldn't trust her if I were you.

"I surely don't" Hanabusa had admitted.

Akatsuki: This is what we have about her.

Kain pulled out a sheet about Maria as Shiho begin to read.

Shiho: Maria Kurenai was admitted after having done all proper procedures and pledge, she seems to have been in poor health since she was born.

Takuma: Up until now she had never made an appearance to the 'night society'. I didn't find anything weird, however I don't think she knows anything about fear.

Shiho nods she had thought the same.

Ruka: So what does that girl have to do with 'her'?

Shiho: I believe she being possessed by the pureblood that begin has an equal footing with Kuran, who disappeared after going insane, Shizuka Hiou, after the incident involving the Kiryu family she went missing believed to be dead.

All the vampires couldn't believe what the boy was telling them. All of it was right under their noses and their are being played as fools.

Shiho: Tell me, do any of y'all know about the incident regarding Shizuka and the Kiryu Clan?

Aido: Shizuka Hiou is the pure blood who attacked the Kiryu's after they killed her lover, apparently he was a human turned vampire but he wasn't a Level E but for some reason he was put on the kill list, only Zero Kiryu survived. But its's ill-omened to talk about that woman.

Ruka: Well you brought it up idiot!

Shiho: The kill list...that's the list Level E's are put on when they become insane correct?

"Yes" Akatsuki confirmed Shiho knew the night class didn't know about Zero being a vampire in the first place til now and he wasn't going to change that but he felt like even more secrets.

Shiho: I remember hearing something years ago.

Takuma: Huh? Like what?

Shiho: When I was young, I went to the association with my parents, they were working and I was meant to keep out of the way, I remember hearing something about sending the Kiryu's to do a job on a Level E man.

Senri: It could have been any man.

Shiho: I know but I remember that it was to be added that it might take time to find him because he had run away with Hiou, I didn't know who that was but right now I remembered.

They all looked at him shocked. How much does this kid know?

"Who ordered it?" Rima asks.

Shiho: I didn't see but, he was very suspicious I think after the jobs being handed out to hunters, I remember telling Yagari that I didn't trust the politics involved which was part of why I didn't want to become a hunter. But he forced me. Go figure...

"What was the other part?" Senri asks.

Shiho: I didn't want to kill anyone...Unless it's really important...Like how Zero asked me to kill him if he turns insane. That Baka...He scared me half to death...

"So what do we do now?" Takuma asks.

Shiho: We can't do much more than keep our eyes on Maria and hope we figure out what is going on that Shizuka is planning I have a feeling it has something to do with Zero and Kaname.

Ruka: What, why would she want to do with Kaname-sama?!

Shiho: Lots of things you can bargain for. Like his blood...

Takuma: Alright we keep this between us for now. Kaname will soon find out. But not for the other vampires or anyone else.

Shiho: Good. Thanks for the information.

Aido: Good luck Shiho-chan.

The boy then had an massive blush on his face.

Shiho: Baka! S-S-Stop making my name sound like a girl!

The Vampires just stared at him. They all thought it was cute seeing him like this.

Shiho: S-Stop staring, Bakas!

He then ran.

Kain: He's good.

Aido: He can rival my smartness sometimes.

Ruka: He's sooo cute!

Everyone stopped and looked at Ruka. She blushed when everyone stared at her.

Ruka: I didn't say nothing!

Aido: Ruka! Keep your paws off of him! I saw him first! He's mine!

Kain: (I'm afraid your wrong you two...He's mine.)

Senri: I want to share pocky with him.

Rima nods.

Takuma just facepalmed when he notices the vampires were all fighting to see who wins the heart of the lone hunter.

He chuckles.

Takuma: Ha. Young love.

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 1K 27
You are zero's childhood friend, until one day a pureblood vampire attacked your family and zeros. But theres something you don't know, some of your...
10.3K 242 21
(Unless you have finished the manga do not read!) Kaname has become the new parent and has told Zero and Yuki to be together. Kaien Cross has decided...
119K 2.9K 18
I do not own the Vampire Knight series. This is a fanfiction Kaname X zero Takes place shortly after Yuki and Kaname leave Due to the fact that Yuki...
105K 2.8K 19
⚠️MADE THIS BOOK WHEN I WAS 15 YEARS OLD! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!⚠️ Kaname is in love with Zero, but doesn't want to admit it directly. So what does...