Zero is Going Under...

Shiho was sleeping peacefully until...

Yoru: Shiho! Wake up!

His sleep was disturbed by his blacked haired blue eyed roommate: Yoru.

Shiho: Five more minutes...

Yoru groans at his roommate. He wonders why Shiho decided to stay asleep instead of getting ready for school.

Yoru: Come on! You can't sleep in that bed forever!

Shiho: Watch me!

Yoru: I don't want to be late for school.

Shiho: Then you go on your own. I'm tired!

Later

Shiho watched as Zero gets away from Yuki who looked very confused. Shiho knows the reason why.

After learning about Zero transitioning in to a vampire, he had become more pale, more withdrawn if possible and Shiho didn't know what to do, he trusted Zero but he also knew vampires were dangerous. Looking out a window on his way, he stops dead in his tracks when some of the night class students were outside and surrounding Zero.

Shiho: Oh come on! Don't pick fights with him, BAKAS!!!

Shiho knew Zero will try to kill them especially if Yuki wasn't around to stop him, Shihi knew he needed to get help and he almost ran into it.

Takuma, one of the vampires in the Moon Dorms was shocked seeing him.

Takuma: Um shouldn't you be in bed?

Shiho: Yes but there's trouble. You need to see.

Shiho points towards the window and Takuma looks out for himself.

Takuma: Oh dear go back to bed please.

He urges leaving quickly, probably to get somebody, Shiho bites his lip and thinks of another thing. He ducks into an empty class room to look down at the scene. Just being about to see Yuki had joined in, the ground had turned to ice and Akatsuki had fire in his hand.

Aristocrat powers

Shiho recognised, they seemed to have given up on fighting, the students moved back leaving Yuki and Zero.

Shiho: Thank God, everything seems to calm down now.

He slowly and carefully made his way away, just sensing something odd, makes him stop and duck into another room.

"Zero?"

Yuki's voice suddenly calls.

Not good

"Stay back!"

Zero demands.

What should I do?! This isn't good!

He thinks desperately, Zero wasn't safe to be around right now and Yuki didn't know!

"Zero?"

Yuki's confused voice asks again.

Suddenly she gasped as Zero bit her.

"Stop it!" she suddenly yells, Shiho hand on the door is about to thrust it open when Kaname's voice speaks.

"Kaname"

Yuki utters. She was shock by his presence. So he also known about it.

Kaname: So you've finally fallen to bloodlust.

Yuki: Wait Kaname don't!

She suddenly passed out and Kaname picked her up.

Kaname: How Cruel...Are you happy? She can't even stand you've drained her so much. Was it delicious? Yuki's blood?

A/N: If I wasn't human, I would've punch that smug guy.

Shiho hears him walk away, a few minutes later he looked at Zero who looked heartbroken before leaving, Shiho comes out and sees the blood on the ground.

Shiho: Damnit. Why didn't I do anything?!!

Shiho didn't know what to do, on one hand Yuki was hurt, on the other Zero was a vampire now. Shiho knows that a hunter must kill a vampire. But he didn't want to kill Zero. But he knows the others would...He really needs to get back to his room.

He just hope Zero will be alright later, right now he can't see about that, because he doesn't want to see that empty look in the older hunter's eyes.

Shiho: Hasn't he suffered enough?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Takuma's Pov)

For some reason...

Something got me puzzled about that Fujioka Kid.

Aido-san mentioned something about him...

Are they friends?

But....Does that boy know who we actually are?

If he does....

Then this is going to be a big problem for all of us vampires...

To be continued...