You Changed Me

By KiarraDenise

They say people change people... Is that true? More

~ 1 ~
~ 2 ~
~ 3 ~
~ 4 ~
~ 5 ~
~ 6 ~
~ 7 ~
Sneak Peek...
~ 8 ~
✊
~ 9 ~
~ 10 ~
~ 11 ~
~ 12 ~
~ 13 ~
~ 14 ~
~ 15 ~
~ 16 ~
~ 17 ~
~ 18 ~
~ 19 ~
~ 20 ~
~ 21 ~
~ 22 ~
~ 23 ~
Questions
~ 24 ~
~ 25 ~
~ 26 ~
~ 27 ~
~ 28 ~
~ 29 ~
~ 30 ~
~ 31 ~
~ 32 ~
~ 33 ~
~ Epilogue ~
:)

Prologue

9.5K 272 44
By KiarraDenise

~ Christopher,

"Fuck!" I yelled aloud throwing myself on the couch. Part of me want to go after her but another part says fuck her. I mean, she trued to blame me for all this shit when I had to find out from someone else that my girl was pregnant.

"Where Lani go? I hope she went to get some food cause a nigga hungry." Mijo said rubbing his damn stomach.

"Get the fuck out my house. Now." I really didn't have time for his stupid ass.

"It ain't shit to do here anyway." He mumbled as him and Redd walked out the house.

When they left I locked the door behind them went upstairs. I picked up the pills that I threw at her and got pissed all over again. She claim she didn't take them, but what if she did?

My first child would be gone. I know I said I don't want kids but its my child. You don't just walk away from that type of responsibility and if she would've came to me about it I could've told her that.

I threw the pill bottle away going back to the bedroom. My phone started to ring and Chyna number popped up on the screen. It must be Lani calling from her phone.

"Wassup Lani?" I asked dryly.

"Its Chyna. Meet me at the hospital. Now!" She yelled into the phone.

"What happened?" I asked getting concerned.

"Just bring yo ass. Hurry up." She hung up in my face and if I wasn't so worried about what the hell was going on I woulda called her back.

I quickly threw on something decent then I left out the house hopping in one of my other cars. I sped down the street Lani wasn't the one in danger.

"Fuck!" I yelled out hitting the steering wheel. I swerved lane to lane and about five minutes later I pulled up to the hospital. I quickly found a parking spot and got out the car damn near running to the entrance.

Chyna was standing up in the main room pacing the floor with a sleeping king in her arms. Her eyes lit up when she saw me.

"Chris....its Lani..." She said, her voice cracking a little. My heart stopped.

"What happened to her?" I asked as Chyna continued to pace making me more nervous.

Just then tyga walked up giving me a head nod.

"Wassup, what's wrong with Lani?" My heart was pounding hard, I wouldn't be surprised if someone heard.

"We don't know yet. All we know is that she hit a pole and blacked out."my head is all over the place.

"Well, what the lady say?" I asked looking over at the desk lady.

"Man, that bitch act like she don't understand shit." Ty said shaking his head.

"She go understand, hold on." Slid past them going up to the bitch at the desk.

"Can you tell me, what's wrong with my girlfriend?" I asked she chomped on that little bitty ass piece of gum.

"You go have to wait over there like everyone else." She said not looking up from her phone. I snatched the phone out her hand, throwing it at the wall.

"Imma ask you one more time. What the fuck happened to my girlfriend." She rolled her eyes typing something up n the computer just as another nurse came out.

"Moore?" The lady said glancing down at her clipboard.

"That's us." Chyna said handing king to Tyga.

"OK, Lani is doing fine for now. We checked for scars and so far there doesn't seem to be any." She said smiling. We each let out a sigh of relief.

"What about the baby?" Now that I know Lani is good, I can focus a little better.

"Well, we didn't spot a baby anywhere in her stomach. There's a possibility she miscarried but then again we could be making a mistake so we're gonna be watching that carefully." I didn't know whether to cry or not. Yea, I didn't want a kid but like I said. I don't want my child to die either.

"Can I see her?" She gave me a faint smile.

"When she wakes up, I'll let you see her. Just let her rest up." I nodded reluctantly turning back around.

"You wanna go see bout the car?" Ty asked as we left out the hospital.

"Nah, fuck the car. I just need Lani and the baby to be alright." He nodded silently.

"Aye, I'm staying here cause I wanna see her first." They nodded their heads walling off to their cars. I went back in taking a seat in the waiting room.

_________________________________________

Prologue!
Did you like it?
Should I delete and restart it?

Is the baby gonna make it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 5 1
After returning to Japan All Might breaks his vow to never fall in love and has a beautiful baby girl, Yagi Izumi. She is not known to many in fact o...
597K 21.6K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
5.9K 155 10
Cassandra 'Fang' Lowell, works with John 'Hannibal' Smith, B.A Baracus, Templeton 'Face' Peck and Howling Mad Murdock. She's tough as they come and...
46.3K 1K 54
Chris Brown and Rihanna have had an on again off again relationship for years until one wish changed everything. *Must follow to view all chapters*