Falling For My Teacher

By namjoonwyd

It started at a party. A simple drink and a stolen kiss. Little she know that the boy she kissed was her Engl... More

Falling For My Teacher
1:New Class
2: Dates
3:Secrets
4:Time
5: Skee-ball with Harry
6:Home
7:Love
8:Class
9: Love and Games
10: more
11: Decisions
12: Mistakes
13: Harry
15: Unsure
16: We're Gonna Be Friends
17: I Need Your Love
18: The Way
19: Young and Beautiful
20: I'm Breaking
21: Not Cool
22: Friends
23: Come Back
24: Reality
25: Drugs and Soda
26: Halloween Memories
27: trick or treat
Epilouge
SECOND BOOK

14: Fluttered Hearts

4K 111 40
By namjoonwyd

14: Fluttered Hearts

"Thank you for tonight Harry," I said as we walked down the park walk way. Our hands were intertwined as the moonlight and street lamps were the only thing that was being used as a source of light. "I had a lot of fun."

"Me too," he replied as he began to swing our hands. He stopped, turning me towards him. "I really like you Ryan."

"And I really like you," I replied. This was confusing me.

"No like a lot."

"I get it Harry."

"Good," he replied walking again.

"What was that about?" I asked rather confused.

"I just want to make sure you knew," he replied like no big deal. "Cause you're mine. And I love you and no one else can have you or look at you or-"

"Harry," I snapped him out of it. I cupped his face, turning him towards me. "I love you. Okay? You!" He nodded, looking at his hands as mine were still cupping his cheeks.

"I just don't want to lose you. That's all," he replied not making eye contact. I sighed, pressing my lips to his.

"Harry. You won't lose me. What makes you think that?"

~~~

~Harry's POV~

"What makes you think that?" Her small voice asked. What makes me think that? The fact Zayn admitted he liked her. She went out with a soccer player. And.. They way she looked at Niall. I'm no idiot. She obviously likes him. I can't really take that in that she's mine now. I have her and he doesn't. Get your crap together Harry!

"It's nothing," I replied, steeling a kiss from her. "Let's get you home." She nodded, letting me wrap an arm around her waist. Boy was I lucky. She was beautiful. And now I have her.

I walked up to her front door, stopping so I could... "Thank you for everything Harry." I wrapped an arm around her waist, kissing her lightly but with passion. She smiled, wrapping her arms around my neck. Once apart, I rested my forehead against hers.

"See you tomorrow?" I asked. She nodded, kissing me once more before unraveling us. "Goodnight." She walked into her house, leaving me with my heart fluttering. Shut up I'm not being a girl. But this is what she does to me! Gets me all flustered. God she's perfect.

I stepped into my car, looking at her house once more before taking off down the road. Once I arrived at my small flat, I unlocked the door coming into the newly furnished apartment. Yes, I moved out of my moms. Why? She's unstable and had to move back to the UK with my grandmother. There is no way I'm leaving Ryan either. Not after all she has been through. 

I was about to slip off my clothes when there was a knock at the door. Who could be here at such a late hour. I opened to find.. "Ryan? What are you doing here?" 

"My parents aren't home and Bronson is with Spencer," she replied, shoving her hands into the sweater pockets. "I ran to your house but you moved. Zayn gave me this address." 

"You went to Zayns?" I asked, jaw clenching. 

"Harry we're in the same band. He's cool," she replied, still outside. "Mind if I come in? It's kind of raining." 

"Why didn't you call me?" I asked as she unzipped her jacket. I took it from her, throwing it on the couch, wrapping her bare arms in a blanket. Her jacket was soaked. 

"I didn't think of it," she shrugged.

"I don't want you out this late without calling me babe. What if I wasn't home?" 

"I would have gone home," she shrugged again. "I'll call next time." I wrapped my arms around her, kissing the top of her head. 

"Stay here tonight," I whispered. She nodded as I led her back to my bedroom. She dropped the blanket she had wrapped around her arms and crawled into the bed, cuddling into my big blanket. I could barley see her head poking out but she looked so cute. 

"Come one Harry," She whined, cuddling into the covers more. I laughed, sliding in next to her.

"Your hairs wet," I laughed as I laid my head on hers. 

"Shh," she whispered. And before I knew it, we were both wrapped in each others arms, sleeping soundly. 

~~~~

~RYAN'S POV~

"Ryan will you hurry!" Harry said banging on the bathroom door. I laughed, unlocking it to show I was brushing my teeth. "Okay, we both know you're adorable but can you hurry? I don't want to be late for practice." Shoot. I totally forgot about practice. 

"W-Why don't we just skip today?" I asked, spitting the tooth paste out. "I-I mean.. We b-both know our parts." 

"We can't do that Ryan," he sighed, putting his shoes on. "We are the lead. We have to be there." Shoot. 

"Well.. What if I'm sick and you take care of me?"

"But you aren't sick." I let out two fake caughs, feeling my forehead. "Cute." He came over, kissing my lips hardly. "Your lips taste like toothpaste." I just laughed, pushing him away. "Hurry up doll face. We have to go!" 

"Boo!" I yelled, throwing one of my socks at him. I sat down on his bed, slipping on my socks. "Harry? Where are my Vans?" 

"Aren't they on the floor?" He walked back in, ready to leave. 

"Well I can't remember," I sighed, rubbing my socks together. Harry got onto his hands and knees, looking under the bed. He pulled out my maroon Vans setting them beside me. "Will you put them on?" He looked at me weirdly then smiled. Getting down to his knees, he lifted my one foot on his thigh, slipping my foot into the shoe. 

"After practice, Zayn invited us to have pizza with some producers," Harry said, but I could tell that he was more excited that anything. 

"Wait, like a record label?" I asked, pushing my foot into his thigh. 

"Easy Ryan," he laughed, setting my foot down. "And yes. A real record label." 

"Wow!" I said wrapping my arms around my boyfriends neck. "This is crazy! How did that happen?"

"A few YouTube videos and a call and we were in!" He lauhged. 

"Wow," I smiled. "This is crazy." 

"Let's go," Harry said pulling me towards the door. Crap! I totally forgot! 

"I haven't eaten yet! I could faint," I stopped. 

"We will get something on the way there," he began pulling me again. But this time, I dug my heels into the floor. "Ryan. I will pick you up." 

"No you wo-" I felt Harry's large hands grip my hips, flingin me over his shoulder. "HARRY PUT ME DOWN!" 

"No! We are going to be late!" He laughed, setting me in the passenger seat of his car. He closed the door before I could hop out. Smart move my friend. 

~~~

We ended up being like, 10 mintues early. And that was with a stop at Starbucks. 

"Rome and Julie!" Mrs.Dew said as we entered the stage. "You two are here! Yes!" 

"Sorry for the hold up. Princess here was hungry," he pointed to me. I slapped his arm, setting my bag down. 

"Oh no worries," Mrs.Dew smiled. "This way! We are working on the scene where her father will not let you see her anymore." 

We walked to our points, running over a few lines as other people worked on stage props. 

Half way through the practice, I had gotten a text. "Take 10!" I pulled out my phone seeing I had two texts from... 

From:Niall
Can we please talk?

From:Niall
After practice. Meet me at the park. Please. 

I looked over to see that Niall was looking at me. A lot was mixed with his emotions. So were mine. 

"Babe?" Harry asked, wrapping an arm around my waist. "You coming?" I nodded, shoving my phone back into my pocket. I turned to see that Niall hadn't taken his eyes off of us. I threw him a small smile and nodded making him smile too. 

That smile still brought butterflies to my stomach. 

______________

Thanks for reading!

Picture of Ryan on the side!!!! 

PLEASE COMMENT! 

TEAM NIALL 

or 

TEAM HARRY

I have a feeling you will feel differently about Harry in the upcoming chapters. Maybe even Niall. I hope you guys are excited! 

~Ariana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 131 24
After a terrible break up, will she be able to fall in love again? With the one boy everyone loves, Harry Styles? Numerous things occur and one being...
8.6K 111 23
Lexi is just a normal teen.Who am i kidding her sister is Taylor swift.Her sister takes her so a one direction concert but the problem is that Lexi d...
13.4K 300 31
Jordan is just your average 17 year old teenager. Well except for the fact that she's depressed, cutting and living alone. After running away from h...
9K 97 37
"You're so innocent; I feel like I'm punishing you." "Teach me, Mr. Styles." I drawled. Harry crossed the floor quickly. "What has gotten into y...