My Name Is Dan➸phan

By chl03xk

phan au. - -inspired by 'transgender' and 'call me dan' - - started:september 23 2015 ended:december 10 2015 More

p r o l o u g e
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t w e l v e . f i v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
final authors note

s e v e n

8.5K 453 745
By chl03xk

Phillysteak: Oh my god! Seriously ?

Dan: Yassssss!! I'm so excited!!!

Incoming call from... Phil.

"Phil?" He said into the phone.

He quickly pulled it away when he heard a shriek.

Dan giggled at the man on the other end of the phone.

"Stop laughing! Aren't you happy, too?" Phil said.

"Yes! I am happy!" Dan said.

They spent the next 2 days, until Saturday talking back and forth. About everything they were going to do together.

"Hey Phil." Said Dan as he picked up the phone.

"DANNY! I'M ALMOST THERE!" Phil shouted.

"PHIL! Get off your phone and drive!" Dan said laughing before he hung up. He didn't want his Phil to get an accident because of him.

It was only a mere thirty minutes later when there was a ring at the door bell.

Dan realized he would look completely different than when they video chatted. He had his long hair down. He quickly pulled it into a pony tail, letting his fringe stay.

He opened the door to see Phil there. He was so much taller than Dan.
[A|N: inaccurate, I know. But it's for the effect !!]

Dan reached up and hugged Phil. Taking in his smell. Enjoying every second of it.

He quickly whispered to Phil.
"Well hug longer later. My parents think we already know each other IRL."

Phil nodded. Smiling at Dan.

Dan shook his head and grabbed Phil's hand and pulled him inside.

"Mom! Dad! This is Phil!" Dan shouted.

His parents came out and they spoke, just like they would've for any other guest. Dan felt a bit relieved.

"Hello!" Said Phil. Dan stood there admiring his cute personality.

"Hi, Phil. I'm Louise, and this is my  husband, Josh." They said.

Phil put his hand out to shake Dan's father's hand.

"Well. We're going upstairs." Dan said.

"I'll call you guys when lunch is ready! Oh and Phil?" Dan's mum called for the taller boy.

"Will you be staying for dinner?" She asked smiling.

"If that's okay with you guys." He said returning his smile.

"Of course it is!"

Dan grabbed Phil's hand and pulled him upstairs.

Dan had put on a bandage but threw a big sweater over so his mum wouldn't notice.

He played back the words she had said to him about his outfit.

'Daniella! Wear something nice!'
'Dani! Look nice today!'

He had repeatedly told her that Phil was just a friend.

Once they got into Dan's room they hugged. For a long time.

Dan loved the feeling of Phil's warm embrace. He grasped Phil's gray fox sweater like he would disappear if he didn't hold onto him tight enough.

He took in his scent again. He almost smelled like a raspberry or a straw berry.

There was no words exchanged for about a few minutes. They just hugged. There was no words needed.

Phil finally broke the silence.

"I want to hug you, but I also want to spend time doing something." They both laughed.

Dan pulled away blushing.

Phil kicked off his shoes and hopped into Dan's bed and grabbed his backpack that he had brought.

"I brought some films." He said grinning.

"How about this one?" Dan picked up one from the pile Phil had spread all over his bed.

"Okay!" He said.

Dan got up and grabbed his laptop and opened the disk slot. Phil pulled the movie out of the box and handed it to Dan.

Once it started, the boys snuggled up next to each other. Whilst the opening credits came on.

             Twilight

Phil had intentionally brought this movie, knowing Dan loved to watch it. Dan smiled and started mouthing the words along with the narration.

"You're so cute..." Phil whispered into his ear.

"Stop it." Dan said trying not to blush.

"But it's true." Phil said smiling.

Dan pushed Phil's face towards the screen with his right hand.

About 20 minutes later, Dan's mother came in. Ruining Dan's concentration on the film. He paused it and looked at her.

Both Dan and Phil sat up.

"Lunch is ready." She said smiling.

"Can we bring it up here?" Dan asked.

She grinned liked the Cheshire Cat.

"Sure! But you'll come down to get it." She said and walked out.

Dan got up and grabbed Phil's hand and pulled him down the steps.

Phil smiled while looking down at his hand intertwined with the younger boys hand.

Phil noticed how Dan didn't have his hair like it usually is. It was an odd thing for him. But he really didn't care. He loved Dan.

Dan looked back at him, blushing. But quickly turning his head back towards walking down the steps.

Dan saw his mother had overly prepared lunch. He shook his head and looked back at Phil.

"She over did it... I'm sorry." He giggled.

"It's okay, Dan...i." He said looking at Dan with pain and apology.

Dan shook his head and put a finger over his mouth, and nodded upstairs.

He quickly mouthed upstairs and changed the subject. They quickly grabbed their pizza and chips and soda.

"Mum! Thanks for lunch!" Dan shouted.

"Thanks for lunch, Mrs. Howell!" Phil said.

"Of course kids!" She said back to them.

They both ran back up stairs and got back into 'browsing position'.

They are and watched the movie until it ended.

Phil remembered that Dan was going to tell him about why he nodded upstairs earlier, but decided not to get into it. He didn't want to mess anything up.

"God I fucking love that movie!" Dan said.

"I know. That's why I brought it, you dork." Phil said laughing at the other boys happiness.

"You know me so well." Dan said sighing.

"How could I not?"

Dan smiled at that.

"I can't believe we finally got to meet IRL." Dan said changing the subject.

"Oh I know! It was way better than I imagined, in all honesty."

"I wish we went to the same school."

"I don't go to school." Phil laughed.

"Oh right."

Phil was 19. Dan was barely 16. But his parents didn't know that Phil was over 18 and that was okay.

They say there for the next few hours, talking and thinking together. That's all they both really needed; was someone to talk to.

"Hey, Dan." Phil said.

Dan moved his position to look at Phil. But before he could say a word, Phil's lips were on his mouth.

Phil felt Dan smile against his lips, so he knew Dan was okay with this.

They stayed like this for a few minutes. Their kiss wasn't full of lust, or sex. It wasn't rough but it wasn't soft. It was perfect.

Dan grabbed onto Phil's fox sweater, just like he did earlier in the day, while Phil grasped Dan's black hoodie while holding his tiny body.

This was the moment they had been waiting for. They had been waiting so long. To find true love that is.

Of course they didn't date before, mainly for the fact they wanted to meet before they got into anything, but they knew this was right. It was exactly wanted they wanted.

Phil pulled away, opening his eyes and smiling. Dan was still held in his arms, with his eyes shut and a huge grin on his face.

"I'm a bit scared to open my eyes. Because I don't want you or that kiss to be fake." Dan said.

"Open them. Because I, and that kiss, are surely real." Phil said.

Dan opened his eyes biting his lip, and blushing.

"You're adorable when you blush, you know?" Phil said.

Dan laughed and they went back to watching movies.

"Netflix and Phil?" Phil asked Dan while trying to keep a straight face.

Dan completely busted out laughing, almost in tears in a mere second. He couldn't believe what Phil had just said.

"Hush yourself." He said still laughing.

_______________________________

WOWOWOOWWOOW OKAY!!! Chapter seven complete !!

This wasn't long !! I'm sorry !!

Okay so ,, the updating schedule will be every Saturday! With some exceptions if I'm busy.

There will be another chapter (which will be vvv short) on Thursday ?? Possibly ?? I'm going to be on vacation on Saturday so I will not be updating. But the weekend after (Halloween) I will be having a vvvv long chapter coming your way ❤️

btw ; thank you for voting and commenting ! I'm glad you all really like this crap I call a story 😂

I hope more people enjoy this one day too!!

I love you all so much 💘💘

-xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 6.9K 12
dan was shy; phil wanted to change that. d+p high school a.u., including bold!phil and shyartist!dan © 2015 -oceanrising
3.4M 174K 127
[complete] maybe they really need 2009 again ; sequel to snapchat ; copyright © 2016 ; highest ranking #1
191K 9.1K 51
A collection of Oneshots featuring Transgender Dan and Phil! Send me prompts :)
290K 8.3K 28
Dan was a teenage boy who was a bit awkward and not the most popular person. He was happy, but not the happiest he could be. That was until he was to...