Kidnapped By My Sexy Mate

By EndingEverafter

Layla used to get abused by her old pack but when she gets kidnapped by her mates pack will that that change... More

Summery
Bruises
Hello Cupcake
Meets and Greets
The Water Fight
The Dinner
Band Aids Don't Fix Bullet Holes
Wrapped Around My Paws
The Heart Nocker

Just to explain A/N

248 4 0
By EndingEverafter

OK So well hunter had his mate he cheated on her and abused her not as  he did his sister  and then her old pack came she had left because of some of pack members but they were sorry so they took Felicia and hunter pained and abused Layla .They wanted Layla because shes got a strong blood in her witch is good for there pack.So they take her and she find Felicia and Felicia is all happy because shes free and back with her pack.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1M 326K 49
BOOK 1 OF THE GIFT CHRONICLES ••• When the Moon Goddess created the first werewolves, she split one soul between the two of them, thus creating a per...
7.4M 272K 37
They say opposites attract. But what happens when a rogue and an Alpha who both crave chaos end up being mates? It seems like Moon Goddess has made h...
498K 15.1K 53
*Warning - Contains 18+ Content* He holds my face firmly between two hands. "Sienna, I'm not going to have you for the first time one of Maren's gues...
20.9K 710 33
Running from his dark legacy, River finds himself caught in the midst of a werewolf rivalry bleeding into the human world; a low fantasy enemies to l...