The Heart Nocker

Layla POV

"Rivers would never do that to me would he?His death hurt me I cried for hours and whos Alicia I never knew dad was with other woman Hunter you should of told me"I shouted.I felt bad but I knew Lexi deserved happiness I nodded at her in agreement as they let Hunter out of jail.I smiled as Nate was on phone talking to whoever.

Ted ran up to me screaming "Mummy"I hugged him never wanting to let him go Hunter looked at me curiously I sighed walking away with the important people in my life.I may not have perfect family in my childhood but I loved these people

There is no such thing as a "broken family." Family is family, and is not determined by marriage certificates, divorce papers, and adoption documents. Families are made in the heart. The only time family becomes null is when those ties in the heart are cut. If you cut those ties, those people are not your family. If you make those ties, those people are your family. And if you hate those ties, those people will still be your family because whatever you hate will always be with you.

I sat with my pack as my mother started playing with teddy I smiled as he laughed .Derrick finally found his mate it was Tricia one of my close friends in pack everywhere I was surrounded with people I loved.But I can't help but think about River's and Alicia I sighed I had to talk to them soon enough I would but I knew it wouldn't be that fun.

Hunter sat with me and looked at me frowning with regret and sadness carved in them.I had learned to become civil I looked at him "Hows Lexi and you has she been making you watch the Notebook"I said smiling.He shook his head"she forced me to other wise she would lock me in a cell but I doubt she would do that"he laughed.I smiled as he put his head on my shoulders I remembered we used to do this as kids Derric came in me and him were close I put my head on his shoulder as three of us remembered are childhoods.

Teddy came in and jumped on Derick and Hunter we all laughed Hunter picked him up while Derrick tickled him."Easy boys"I smiled I went to find Nate me and him had been busy all these nights i smiled as i went towards our guest room and jumped on the bed.

"You are very sexy baby I'm going to have to rip your clothes of know "his sexy voice lingered in my ears as he kissed me i grabbed his hair as he took of my shirt he growled of lust.I could feel him his dick bulging I smiled as i took of his shirt and we ripped of everything i lay under covers.He kissed me "your best thing thats ever happened to me best sex ever"I laughed smiling smugly "I know duh im very good at this babe".

"I love you always and forever your mine"he growled I smiled saying the same "want to do it again"he gushed i raised my eyebrows.But nodded as we both had pools of lust and desire and passion for hours.

Rivers POV

I looked up at Alicia smiling tenderly at her we both looked up at my old pack house I frowned thinking about my old best friend.Layla I had to get her out of my system I hated this pack my pack were going to attack it.

It was going to be bloodthirsty no matter what I had my mate.Alicia there long lost sister that her dad Alpha of this pack throw Layla's dad threw a baby away at least that what Alicia mother said.Layla her mother treated my as servant after the war beating thrashing her until she died.

Alicia clasped my hand holding it tightly as all the pack ran and broke in the guest house as chaos started.

I