The Twin Gilbert

By multi_fandom2015

NOTE: THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC AND IT'S REALLY SUCKY!! The grammar is bad as well as the plot, so please forgi... More

Before You Read
Chapter 1: Good Bye Mystic Falls
Chapter 2: First Night
Chapter 3: Day 1
Chapter 4: Vampires? Werewolves?
Chapter 5: Jenna's Visit
Chapter 6: Derek or Miguel?
Chapter 7: Finding Out
Chapter 8: Preparing for the Formal
Chapter 9: The Winter Formal
Chapter 10: The Funeral
Chapter 11: Isaac Lahey
Chapter 12: Erica and Boyd
Chapter 13: Kanima
Chapter 14: Who is the Doppelgรคnger?
Chapter 15: Meeting Elijah
Chapter 16: Detention
Chapter 17: Peter Rises
Chapter 18: The Kanima and Gerard
Chapter 19: The Sacrifice
Chapter 20: Remembering the Deceased
Chapter 21: Healing
Chapter 22: The Beacon Hills National Bank
Chapter 23: At The Hospital
Chapter 24: Elena?
Chapter 25: The Motel
Chapter 27: RIP Beta #2
Chapter 28: Yellow to Blue
Chapter 29: Ms. Blake??
Chapter 30: The Hospital Part 1
Chapter 31: The Hospital Part 2
Chapter 32: The True Alpha
Chapter 33: The Mikaelson Ball
Chapter 34: Finding an Anchor
Chapter 35: Meet Kira
Chapter 36: New Bestie
Chapter 37: The Oni
Chapter 38: Alaric Saltzman
Chapter 39: The Life and Death of Elena Gilbert
Chapter 40: Nogitsune Stiles
Chapter 41: A Lupa?
Chapter 42: Dark Izzy
Chapter 43: Goodbye to Allison and Aidan
Chapter 44: Jeremy Trains
Chapter 45: Kol Mikaelson
Chapter 46: Finding the Cure
Chapter 47: Goodbye Humanity
FINAL CHAPTER: INFO ON SEQUEL

Chapter 26: Homecoming in Mystic Falls

996 20 13
By multi_fandom2015

When we get back to Beacon Hills, Scott and Stiles take me to the hospital. They tell me on the way that Ethan and the other alphas think that Derek is still alive. I am smiling as Melissa checks out the wounds.

"What happened at that hotel?" She asks.

"All supernatural creatures had hallucinations. We then blacked and tried to commit suicide..." I mumble. She looks at me like I am crazy. 

"Well, the cuts are really deep so you will have to stay at the hospital for a few days." Melissa says. I nod as she walks out. I walk around the room for a while, bored. 

After the sun went down I hear a bunch of commotion in the lobby. I peak out of the room and see that people are frantically trying to call the on-call doctor. About ten minutes later Scott and Stiles walk in. I figure that they have a hand on the situation, so I lie down to sleep. 

I lay restless for another hour, listening to the noise. I hear a knock at the door and groan. I stand up and open the door. No one is there. I look out of the room and ask a nurse that was walking by, if someone was just here. She says no, so I walk back into the room and sit on the bed. 

"Hello, love." I turn and see Klaus in the doorway to the bathroom.

After all the hallucinations at the hotel, I don't trust that he is real. I turn back and mutter to myself, "Not real, not real."

"Course I'm real love, I'm standing right here!" He says smirking and walking over to me. I put my hands over my ears and keep muttering. "Come now, that's just rude!" He says as he yanks my hands away from my ears. "I need you," He says simply. I look at him blankly, "Well, your blood, not you." 

I back up off the bed and make sure to knock some stuff off of a near by table. "Well, if you won't come willingly..." He grabs me and knocks me out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3RD PERSON POV

Scott and Stiles got to the hospital right as a car crashes into a pole. They run to the car and see that no one was driving. The only thing left was a few moths. 

"He was taken, wasn't he?" Scott asks nervously. Stiles just nods.

"Let's check on Izzy..." Scott says. When they get to her room, she was gone and the room was a mess. 

"What the hell happened here?" Scott asks, franticly.

"Video cameras, video cameras!" Stiles says pulling Scott to the monitors. They get there and rewind the video. They see a blonde man saunter into the hospital and walk up to Izzy's room. As he waits he turns back towards the camera and smirks, "Crap, dude--" Stiles says.

"I know," Scott says.

"Klaus" They say, looking at each other. Scott reaches into his pocket and grabs his phone to call Elena.

"Scott, not a good time-"

"Something happened, ELENA!" She hangs up before he could say anything else. 

"We are screwed!" Stiles says.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MYSTIC FALLS (ELENA'S POV)

"Portland is wonderful, other than the weather it is a breeding ground for werewolves," Klaus says over the phone.

"Your father is dead." Stefan says, void of emotion.

"What did you say? If you are lying your compulsion will reveal it."

"Not lying, I saw the whole thing." 

"Give me to Rebekah!" The plan is working!

"Hello, sister. What is this story about Mikael's tragic run in with a dagger?"

"It's true Nik, he's gone!" Rebekah says. "Come home soon, I'm miserable here."

"I will, I just need to finish my investment to my blood bank and I will head home."

"What? Blood bank?" Rebekah looks at me and I suddenly realize what's happening. "Nik, Portland is near California, right?"

"Have you forgotten your geography? Yes."

"Close to Isabella?"

"I actually have her here right now." I could practically hear him smirking, "Why?"

"Just wondering. See you soon Nik."

"Bye sister." He hangs up the phone and I finally start to breathe harder.

"What's he doing with Izzy? Is he going to bring her here? What am I going to do?" 

"Relax love, he won't hurt her. He needs her, like he needs you." Rebekah says nonchalantly, but I can tell she is nervous.

My phone rings and I see the caller is Scott. I pick it up, "Scott, not a good time-" and hang up. 

"Who's Scott?" Rebekah asks curiously.

"He's one of the werewolves Izzy hangs out with." Stefan replies.

"Crap! He could help!" I say, reaching back for the phone. Rebekah rushes over and takes the phone. "What are you--"

"If you tell him that Nik has Isabella and this boy goes after my brother, who do you think Nik will blame?"

"But we need to get Izzy out of there!"

"Fine! Call him! See if I care!" Rebekah says walking out. 

I grab my phone and call Scott, "Scott we have a problem--"

"I know, Klaus came by the hospital and kidnapped Izzy!"

"How do you know? Why was she in the hospital?"

"Not important. What's important is that she is gone and these FBI guys want to talk to her."

"Who?"

"Over the summer she started to learn to fight, and the guys trained her, apparently."

"Ok, well, we are luring Klaus back to Mystic Falls to kill him--"

"Why does it always have to result in killing!"

"Because he killed me and JENNA!!" I take a second to compose myself, "He said he was in Portland."

"Got it, we can try to find her before Klaus leaves her to die." He says hanging up. 

Oh, Izzy...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IZZY'S POV

I wake up in a hospital bed with a nurse hooking me up a blood bag. I start to sit up and she whispers, "Don't do that sweetheart. Mr. Klaus doesn't want it." My eyes widen at the name. I struggle to get out but the nurse sedates me quickly. I look out the window as my eye sight starts to blur. I see Klaus smirking through the window, telling me I have lost. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up again and look around. It looks like I am in Tyler's house. I stand up slowly and whisper, "Tyler? You here?"

"Nope, just me love." Klaus says from behind.

"Well, I don't like you." I say, trying to control my fear.

"Love, you do know I can hear your heartbeat, right?"

"What are we doing here?" I ask changing the subject.

"Well, I was informed that my father was dead, so we are here to celebrate! You should put on a dress, love, cause it's homecoming!" He says, sauntering out of the room. I turn around and find a dress lying on the bed. 

I quickly put it on as I hear people arrive. I walk down stairs and walk outside. 

I decide to try and get away from Klaus's party and walk towards the Grill. As I am walking, I walk right next to this guy who stops and stares.

"Excuse me, is something wrong?"

"No, nothing. What's your name?" He had a British accent. I started to get suspicious because of it.

"Isabella Gilbert, and you?"

"Mikael," He says.

"As in Mikaelson?" I ask, hoping it was no.

"Yes, how did you---?" He stops realizing that I know his family. He then grabs my arm and pulls me back towards the party. "Where is that bastard of a boy?" He growls.

"Tyler Lockwood's house..." I mumble and keep getting dragged. He walks right up to the front door and tells some guy to tell Klaus that he wants to see him. A minute later everyone goes to the backyard. He throws me to the side and I feel an arm help me up. I look and see Elena looking at me. I hug her tightly as Mikael and Klaus talk. 

Then a person appears behind us and shoves us towards Mikael. I am held by the hybrid who pushed us, while Elena is thrown into Mikael. "Come out and play Niklaus. Or she dies." I try to get away from the hybrid, but she wouldn't budge. 

"Go on then." Klaus says with a straight face.

"No, please don't, he will kill her!" I say, still struggling against the hybrid's grip.

"If I kill her, I will move on to Isabella here and kill them both, leaving you with no blood to make your hybrids." Mikael says.

"I don't need them, only to be rid of you!" Klaus says, clearly trying to hide his emotions.

"So you can live alone forever? With no one at your side? No one cares about you, boy! Who do you have other than those you have forced loyalty upon? NO ONE!"

"I am calling your bluff, father. Kill her." He says as a tear runs down his face.

"Come outside, you little coward and I won't have to."

"My whole life you have underestimated me. If you kill her, you lose the leverage, so go ahead and kill her. Come on, old man, kill her. KILL HER!"

Mikael starts to laugh, "Your impulse, it has and forever will be the one thing that keeps you from becoming great." He then stabs Elena as I scream and watch her fall to the ground.

"No!! ELENA!! Not again, please not again!" I cry.

"Your turn," Mikael says, thrusting the dagger through my stomach. I start to cough up blood and fall down. I watch as Damon grabs Klaus and Elena gets up unharmed. "Katherine..." Mikael whispers in shock.

She turns around and gets out something that looks like grenades, "Kaboom!" She says throwing them at the hybrids. Klaus then runs out and stabs Mikael with a stake. Mikael starts to scream as he catches fire. Katherine walks over to me and bits her wrist. "Here, drink and don't watch." I turn my head and pass out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up to the faces of Damon and Elena.

"Oh thank god!" Elena says hugging me. 

"Are you feeling ok?" Damon asks.

"I need to get back to Beacon Hills," I say trying to stand up. I finally stand when Elena handed me a ticket.

"Here, I knew you would want to get back. The next flight is in an hour."

"Thank you!" I say hugging her. We then get into the car and drive to the airport. On the way there, I call Scott, but he doesn't answer. Elena drops me off and I get onto the plane back home. Back to Beacon Hills.

Hope you liked!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 75 7
๐Ÿฉธโš”๏ธ ๊’ฆ๏ธถ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฝ๐‘จ๐‘ด๐‘ท๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ฌ ๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ เผ‰โ€ง หš โœŽโ•‘๏ผข๏ผฏ๏ผฏ๏ผซ ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ โ˜ ๏ธ โ‹†หš.*. โ™ฐ.หš.โ‹† ๊’ฅ๊’ท.*ยทหš THฮฃ ฮ”RT ฮฉา’ PRฮฃTฮฃฮ D โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜…: *.โ˜๏ธŽ๐Ÿ•ฏ๏ธ.* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”...
136K 4.1K 88
What if Damon hadn't met Elena the night of her parents' death? What if along the way he ran into someone else? What if he fell in love with someone...
2.4K 96 18
"You're the key Georgia, I know you don't realise it but your everything to him" Georgia Gilbert wasn't considered to be the favourite of the Gilber...
10.4K 512 121
Sam and Dean are teenagers attending school at Mystic Falls High. Dean is a Hunter but is best friends with Stefan Salvatore. Elena just lost her par...