Geek theory (Camren)

By destinysoto1

Lauren jauregui is 17 and a softball player #27 best friend is Normani she does art and has a crush on Camila... More

Batman lover
Coming together
Camren Fluff
Stoner🍄
Steps forward
A/N

Getting closer

819 16 0
By destinysoto1

It was the next day at school in 3rd period and Lauren couldn't stop thinking about how things will change and what will happen later on that day when she goes to camilas house. She was going to give Camila all her drawings she's made for her all the items of batman and all the notes she's written the younger brunette over the past 5 years. She was afraid of Camila not accepting it the way she wants. Also because the last time they were close which was in 6th grade Camila told Lauren that she had a penis and Lauren didn't know how to take it with being 12 years old and didn't know how to react even though she'd always liked Camila she actually loved her always spent all her time with her she grew very fond of the younger girl. She just didn't know how to act around her anymore she was confused. Lauren got lost in her thoughts and didn't notice she was staring at Camila the whole time and Camila was looking at her blushing and when Lauren realized she looked away and started blushing as well.as the bell rang Camila went to Lauren's desk and picked her books up."hi Lauren I see you weren't paying attention today is everything okay?" Camila said "oh hey camz yeah I'm fine um what time should I show up today I don't have practice today..."she said "after school is fine I go straight home"camz said "um okay I was wondering since you don't do anything after school maybe you'd want to go and get something to eat and get to know each other better?" Lauren said hesitantly. "Yeah sure where do you want to go I have my car so I'll meet you there" Camila informed her "how about that pizza place 5 minutes away from where we live?" Lauren asked "yeah sure I'll be there"camz said as they walked into their 4th period. They sad next to each other in English and it was a partner packet they had to do on the subject they were on. So for the past hour they were doing there packet with small talk getting to know each other better. As the period came to and end Lauren asked Camila to have lunch with her and Normani and to tell Dinah to come also. "Yeah I'll tell Dinah when we get to your locker" Camila told her. When they got to lunch they all got to know each other better. It was the end of the day now Camila met Lauren at her locker and told her that she'll meet her at the pizza place she just had to go grab a book from her locker and she'll head over there.

Lauren was at the pizza place waiting for Camila to show up. Camila showed up 5 minutes later. "Hey laur sorry I hit like all the red lights." Camila told her " oh it's okay I'm just glad you showed up I wasn't sure if you would 100% want to come." Lauren said unsure "oh course I would show I always will" "alright good to know so how was your day?" She asked Camila " great the more I get to be around you makes it better"Camila said shyly "well we're going to be around each other more now so be prepared to be happier" Lauren said as she blushed and giggled "hi how may I help you what would you like to drink?" The waiter asked "I'll have a water"Lauren said "I'll also have a water please" Camila said politely. "Alright are you ready to order?" The waiter asked " yeah well just have a pepperoni pizza" Lauren said "alright it'll be out in 10" the waiter said as she picked up the menus and walked away to go get their waters. "So Lauren what made you want to get close again?" Camila asked. "Well honestly I never meant to leave you the way I did it wasn't right I just didn't know how to take what you told me I just never understood and didn't know how to act I just didn't know what to do I wasn't able to understand your condition and I regret leaving you like that you not knowing why I left you started ignoring you and just avoided you in any way possible it wasn't fair to you and I'm sorry." Lauren said sincerel. "It okay I understand we were young and I understand that it was a lot to take in and I'm just glad that we can get closer again I missed you" Camila said emotionally with a little smile. Lauren reached across the table and intertwined her fingers with Camilas and looked in her eyes. "I will never leave you again camz I love you and I always will I never stopped loving you since we were younger when I met you I knew you would mean so much to me and always will mean a lot to me" Lauren said looking into Camilas eyes. Camila was blushing looking down at their hand. "I would love to be close like we used to" Camila said. As the waiter came with their waters and pizza. As they ate they got closer talking about things they love to do and talked about old memories when they used to be at Lauren's house in her tree house.

They got finished with their food and were about to leave. "Hey I'm going to go home and change and I have something I need to grab so I'll be at your house right after I do that if that fine?" Lauren asked "yeah I need to change to" Camila answered as they walked out to their cars Lauren yelled out "see you in a bit" as she got in her car and drove off as Camila was standing at her car smiling. Thinking how happy she is that her and Lauren are getting closer.

Camila saw Lauren's car in her drive way as she drove up to her house. She got out of her car and headed up stairs to her room to change. As she got into her room she put down all her stuff and changed into her black sweats and a oversized t-shirt. Right as she finished Lauren knocked on her door "come in" Camila said while sitting on her bed. "Hey your mom let me in"Lauren said as she put down her box of stuff for Camila she was wearing grey sweats with a 1975 shirt on. "What's in the box?" Camila asked "oh yeah it's for you I've been adding to it over the past 5 years do you want to open it now?" Lauren said "yeah" Camila said happily. Once Lauren handed it to her she opened it slowly and as she opened it she started to pull out drawings photography batman clothes and notes that Lauren wanted to give to her a long time ago saying sorry but always got to scared to tell her or give her the notes. Camila started looking at everything closely and say dates on things that were from years ago saying to Camila always saying "when I get the courage to give these to you I will be happier." Camila started to cry a little "hey what's wrong are you okay?" Lauren asked. "Yeah this is just so perfect thank you I love all of it but you didn't have to do this" Camila said. "I know but I wanted to camz I love you" Lauren said as she went to hug Camila and give her a kiss on the cheek. "I love you to thank you so much"Camila said while putting her head on Lauren's shoulder still crying a little bit.lauren and Camila sat there in comfortable silence watching titanic. As they were getting to where the ship snapped in half camilas mom yelled "girls come down and eat dinner!" As she said that Camila paused the movie and they went down stairs to great Alejandro and sinu and Sofie. "Hi I'm Sofie you must be Lo Lo" Sofie said as she saw Lauren "hi Sofie yes I am Lauren how did you know?" Lauren asked as she squatted in front of the little girl. "Camila always talks about you" she said and then whispered "Camila likes you she always talks about how beautiful you are and she's right you are beautiful" the little girl said as Camila was blushing standing behind the two girls talking. "What else does she say?" Lauren asked but got interrupted by Camila saying "oh well we better go eat before it gets to cold laur" as they walked away Camila looked at sofi in an embarrassEd way. When they walked to the table their plates were made waiting for them as sinu said "hi Lauren nice to see you again how have you been?" "Hi Mrs.cabello I've been great how about yourself?" Lauren asked "please call me sinu and I've been doing well myself" sinu answered "that's great to hear how about you mr.cabello?" Lauren asked "I've been great Lauren we've missed you especially Camila and please call me Alejandro" he said. As Lauren blushed and Camila said in an embarred voice "papi stop" "well that's all we hear from you is Lauren Lauren Lauren I'm not Lieing" he said while Camila hid her face from Lauren to see. The next 30minutes they all talked and caught up and asked Lauren what she's been up to sports and what not.

Camila and Lauren went back to camilas room while she started the movie Lauren texted her mom saying she was at the cabello's she'll be home later on. "So camz you like me?" She smirked and pocked Camila on the side. "I'm not telling you Lauren"Camila said so Lauren stated tickling her and ended up on top of her "camz if you tell me I'll stop tickling you" Laur said "fine fine yes I do" Camila said trying to catch her breath "thanks I knew it" laur said as she pecked her on the cheek and got off her. "Whatever how dare you do that to me forced me to tell you, you know I'm ticklish" Camila said as she glared at Lauren. "Yup anyways camzi I knew you did you aren't good at hiding feelings" Lauren said with a little giggle. "Oh whatever Lauren I've always liked you from the day I saw you." Camz said as Lauren blushed "oh really and why haven't you ever done anything about it?" Lauren asked " well scared of rejection especially after we stopped talking I didn't think I would ever have a chance with you" Camila said with a little sadness in her voice " hey camzi look at me" as Lauren lifted her head " you have a chance with anyone you want they'd be lucky to have a girl like you" Lauren added while smiling. " does that mean I have a chance with you?" Camila asked "yeah a big one" Lauren answered. Camila and Lauren looked into each others eyes and both lent in to kiss one another when Lauren's phone went off it was her mom. They both backed up and Lauren answered her phone.

Lauren: hey mama

Mama: hey Lo when do you think you'll be home?

Lauren:soon why do you need me ?

Mama:oh no I just wanted to know be home when you can please you have school tomarrow.

Lauren:alright I will I love you

Mama: I love you too see you later

"Is everything alright" camz asked "oh yeah just my mom" Lauren answered "you sure we can hang out more tomorrow or something."Camila said with a hint of sadness "oh no it's fine let's finish the movie" Lauren answered. They sat there in comfortable silence for the rest of the movie.

"Well I should get going it getting late" lauren said "oh okay I'll see you tomorrow"Camila informed her "alright" Lauren said while walking to her door to exit camilas room. "Hey do you think you can drive me to school tomorrow I don't really feel like driving tomorrow" Lauren said "yeah of course"Camila answered as she kissed Lauren on the cheek. "I really hope I have a chance with you" she whispered " you do camzi don't worry" Lauren answered kissing her on the forehead and walked next door to her house.

"Hey mama" Lauren said " hey laur how was your day?" Her mom asked "great I'm getting closer to Camila again I miss her" Lauren told her mom. "I know laur that's good you better get her befor someone else does I know how much you love her" Clara said "yeah I'm trying mama I'm going to my room to sleep it's been a long day"Lauren said "alright I love you goodnight laur" Clara said " i love you to mom" Lauren said as she kissed her on the forehead and headed to her room.

As she got into her room she layer down and couldn't get her mind off of Camila and how much she wanted her....

I love you hope you enjoyed it.

                                                                  Forever & Always,
                                                                          Destiny
                                                                         xo xo xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475K 12.5K 39
Camila: 16 years, straight A's student, best friends with Jennel, Dinah, Keaton and in a relationship with Cece. Lauren: 17 years, captain of the gir...
... By Iluv5H123

Fanfiction

612K 15.9K 36
291K 6.2K 39
One of the hardest things to deal with is being secretly in love with your best friend.
86.8K 2K 31
Lauren and Camila grew up together as best friends living in Miami, until Camila moves away to New York for 5 years. Now 19 and 20 years old, they ar...