Saw: Adam's Destiny

נכתב על ידי IronTron45

Chained, Forgotten...Left To Die... Adam Faulkner Was Left To Rot in The Bathroom. He Knew He was Never To B... עוד

The Bathroom
Adam's Savior
Chapter 3
How Lawrence Survived
The Visit
Home Sweet Home...
Bathroom Investigation

Jigsaw Learns

820 22 1
נכתב על ידי IronTron45

(Amanda's P.O.V)

I Pulled Up To The House Me And John Were Living In. I Was Hoping Adam Would Be Alright. I Walked Into The House With The Groceries I Promised.

I Walked Inside To See John On The Couch Watching Sportscenter. "Hello, Amanda. I See Your Back With The Groceries." He Said as I Set The Stuff On The Table. On The Table I Saw The Monitors That Were Recording Live To The Bathroom.

Hopefully He Didn't See Me Free Adam.

John Walked Over To The Monitors And Closed It. "When I Was Looking at This I Didn't See Cops Enter The Bathroom..." My Eyes Were Wide. I Guess He Did See Adam Get Free.

"...So I Ask You; Where...Is He." He Said In an Angry Tone. "I-I Don't Kn-Know..." I Said. And Just Like That I Bolted Out Of The House and Ran Like 3 Blocks.

(An Hour Later)

I Was Walking Through The Sidewalks Of The City Thinking To Myself. 'Why The Fuck Did I Run? I Dont Want To End Up In another Trap Or Worse...'

I Turned The Corner and Saw a Familiar Building. The Building Adam Lived In. I Got To Get Him Out Of The City, Maybe Out Of This State.

Okay Sorry For This Short Chapter. But There Will Be More.

Peace!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

154K 5.6K 26
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
37.8K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
66.6K 3.7K 79
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
221K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad