Missing in Action ~ A Dipcifi...

By jcdog321

In this third book of the Coming Back Again saga, Dipper and Pacifica get back together. Just as everything i... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Last Day of School
Chapter 2: Summer
Chapter 3: Not What It Seems
Chapter 4: What happened?
Chapter 6: Starting a New
Chapter 7: After the Chills
Chapter 8: Stumped
Chapter 9: Curiosity
Chapter 10: Movie
Chapter 11: Suspense
Chapter 12: Yawn
Chapter 13: Camping
Chapter 14: Face Palm
Chapter 15: Saturdays
Chapter 16: New Development
Chapter 17: Plan
Chapter 18: Reverse Falls
Chapter 19: Mirror Mirror
Chapter 20: Chaos
Chapter 21: Moment of Truth
Chapter 22: The Unthinkable
Chapter 23: Don't Die
Chapter 24: Stressful Waiting
Chapter 25: Battle Scares
Chapter 26: Operation
Chapter 27: Welcome Back
Chapter 28: Couch
Chapter 29: Mutually Assured Destruction
Chapter 30: Birthday (Finale)
MUST READ

Chapter 5: Walking it Off

1.2K 31 0
By jcdog321

Dipper sat on the end of the couch. He read the and reread journals. He rotated 1, and 2, then 3, and sat hopelessly.
Pacifica was on the far side of Dipper's glance. She let off a great sigh and moved closer to Dipper, pretending to look at what he was doing. The most Dipper moved was to scratch his chin.
"Dipper I'm so sorry I...." She was cut off.
"What. I've been through enough today. Can you just please let me try to get my sister back?" Dipper exploded.
Pacifica laid back, understanding what Bill made her do. Then she noticed Dipper with the bandage wrapped around him. She started tearing up, which turned into a complete sob. This got Dipper's attention, who realized he being much to short with Pacifica.
"What's wrong... I'm sorry." Dipper wrapped his arm around Pacifica's shoulder, she was still crying.
"I, I don't know I just.... all that I did I...."
"It wasn't your fault, you were being controlled by Bill." Pacifica then dug herself into Dipper.
Dipper wrapped his other arm around her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.3K 1.6K 52
Please be warned! This story is pretty old and written by someone with limited writing experience! You have been warned. Hey Gravity Falls fans! If...
29.8K 435 23
A sequel to the rich girl and monster hunter Set several months after the first book. Preston is in jail. Pacifica now lives happily with her mother...
50.2K 934 56
This Will Include: β€’Dipper β€’Mabel β€’Stanley β€’Stanford β€’Wendy β€’Bill (Human) DISCONTINUED ON HOLD FROM 27.04.2021-21.05.2021 OPEN TO REQUESTS FOR NEW...
233K 4.6K 72
(Billdip) This stories events are post storyline, what would happen if your worst enemy came back? What if the only way to help him , was to share hi...