The Twin Gilbert

By multi_fandom2015

NOTE: THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC AND IT'S REALLY SUCKY!! The grammar is bad as well as the plot, so please forgi... More

Before You Read
Chapter 1: Good Bye Mystic Falls
Chapter 2: First Night
Chapter 3: Day 1
Chapter 4: Vampires? Werewolves?
Chapter 5: Jenna's Visit
Chapter 6: Derek or Miguel?
Chapter 7: Finding Out
Chapter 8: Preparing for the Formal
Chapter 9: The Winter Formal
Chapter 10: The Funeral
Chapter 11: Isaac Lahey
Chapter 12: Erica and Boyd
Chapter 13: Kanima
Chapter 14: Who is the Doppelgänger?
Chapter 15: Meeting Elijah
Chapter 16: Detention
Chapter 17: Peter Rises
Chapter 18: The Kanima and Gerard
Chapter 19: The Sacrifice
Chapter 20: Remembering the Deceased
Chapter 21: Healing
Chapter 22: The Beacon Hills National Bank
Chapter 23: At The Hospital
Chapter 24: Elena?
Chapter 26: Homecoming in Mystic Falls
Chapter 27: RIP Beta #2
Chapter 28: Yellow to Blue
Chapter 29: Ms. Blake??
Chapter 30: The Hospital Part 1
Chapter 31: The Hospital Part 2
Chapter 32: The True Alpha
Chapter 33: The Mikaelson Ball
Chapter 34: Finding an Anchor
Chapter 35: Meet Kira
Chapter 36: New Bestie
Chapter 37: The Oni
Chapter 38: Alaric Saltzman
Chapter 39: The Life and Death of Elena Gilbert
Chapter 40: Nogitsune Stiles
Chapter 41: A Lupa?
Chapter 42: Dark Izzy
Chapter 43: Goodbye to Allison and Aidan
Chapter 44: Jeremy Trains
Chapter 45: Kol Mikaelson
Chapter 46: Finding the Cure
Chapter 47: Goodbye Humanity
FINAL CHAPTER: INFO ON SEQUEL

Chapter 25: The Motel

1.2K 23 8
By multi_fandom2015

I am in the car with Allison and Lydia. We are currently following a bus containing Scott, Stiles, Isaac, Boyd, and Ethan (one of the alpha twins) who are all going to a lacrosse game. I am siting in the back thinking to myself. I have been in shock since last night when Scott and Stiles told me the news. I haven't talked much to anyone. I haven't talked to Elena since the school incident which was like a week ago. I wanted to call her and talk but, I never picked up the phone.

"Earth to Izzy! Are you sure you are ok?" Lydia yells from the front.

"I just... I just can believe he's dead. And that you didn't let me go with you! I could have helped!" I growl angrily.

"You could have died!" Allison growls right back at me.

"Ya, but I don't care if I die! If I died instead of Derek, it would be fine!" I yell, completely out of control. I realized what I said and shrink back.

"What do you mean, you wouldn't care if you died?" Lydia asks, turning to face me.

"Never mind." I say looking out the window.

"Izzy..." Allison says.

"Just, leave me alone." I say, rubbing my cut arms.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few minutes later, we get stuck in a really bad traffic jam. Stiles calls us as well.

"Hey Stiles, we were just about to walk into a movie so...Ok." Lydia says as she puts him on speaker phone.

"Scott is still hurt-"

"What do you mean? He's not healing?" I say from the back.

"I think he's getting worse." I shrink back and think what would happen if I lose Scott too.

"Why?" Lydia asks.

"I don't know, I don't have a PhD in lycanthropy!"

"Make Coach stop the bus. There is a rest stop about a mile up." I say.

"Have you met the guy? I have been asking!!"

"Well do something! Reason with him!" I say as I take the phone and hang up.

Luckily, the bus goes to the rest stop and we walk Scott over to the bathroom. I pick up his shirt and see a horrible gash mark.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Allison asks.

"Sorry..." Scott says trailing off.

Allison, Lydia and Stiles back away as I try to keep Scott awake. "Scott, stay with us, ok. Don't fall asleep and whatever you do, don't walk towards the white light at the end of the tunnel!"

"I- I don't think there is a tunnel, Izzy." Scott weakly laughs.

"Well, when you survive, we can ask my sister. Deal? You stay alive and we ask my sister what it was like to die." He just nods as Allison walks over with a needle and thread.

"We have to make him believe he is healing. He's not healing because of Derek." Allison says, frantically trying to get the thread through the needle. I back away and walk outside to make sure the bus doesn't leave.

After about 5 minutes Coach yells at everyone to get back onto the bus. Stiles goes over to stall Coach. I see Allison and Scott walk out of the bathroom. Lydia runs to them as I run to Stiles and whisper, "Scott's ok, look!" He turns and he visibly relaxes at the sight of Scott.

I then turn to see what Stiles was looking at; Isaac is beating up Ethan. I run over to Isaac and try to pull him back. He flings me into the bus, hitting my head. I slump to the ground, but remain conscious, with very blurry vision. I see him continue to beat Ethan up, until Scott comes through the crowd and yells, "ISAAC!" Isaac then stop and turn towards Scott with a puppy-dog face as Danny (I think) runs over to Ethan.

Lydia runs over to me and holds up some of her fingers. I blink and shake my head. I finally deduce that she is holding up 3 fingers. Apparently I was wrong. She helped me onto the bus, while everyone else followed. Coach let us onto the bus because the car was out of gas.

I sat up front with Coach to help assess my head injury. I slept until Coach woke me up saying that we were stopping at a hotel because the cross country meet was moved to tomorrow. I waited outside for Lydia and Allison.

"I've seen worse..." I mumble to no one in particular. Scott turns around with a questioning look while Lydia is looking at the place in aw.

"Listen up! This is the closest motel who would accept a bunch of teenagers so we are staying here until the meet tomorrow. Pair up and choose wisely!" Coach says, as I look at Lydia and Allison.

The tree of us walk up to Coach and I say, "Since there is an odd number of students, can I room with Allison and Lydia?" He nods as I take the key and we walk up to the room.

Lydia stays back and Allison notices. "Lydia?" she asks making me turn.

"I don't like this place." She says.

"I don't think even the owners like this place." I say coming back to Lydia. "It's only one night, and you're with us!" I say pulling her along.

"A lot can happen in one night." She says as I unlock the door.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I start to feel weird so I go out for a walk around the motel. I walk back and see Boyd break a vending machine and steal some food. Stiles then grabs some food and wanders back upstairs. I follow him back to his room.

"Stiles? You ok?"

He turns around, a little taken aback. "Ya, fine!" He says before going into his room. I see Lydia and Allison walk over to another room. As I got closer I notice that Lydia is scared out of her mind. I run behind Allison as Lydia walks in yelling, "Hello?"

She turns on the light as I ask Allison, "What's---"

"She thought she heard two people shoot each other. There have been 198 suicides in this hotel, in over 40 years." Allison replies.

"They had to have been right here! there was a guy and a girl. They sounded younger..." Lydia says, looking around the room.

"I believe you, after everything that's happened," Allison says.

"Ya, I mean my sister died and came back to life, and werwolves and vampires are real." I say with a small smile. Lydia and Allison run back to the room as I wander around. I see Boyd at the ice machine, but I ignore him. I walk over to the bus instead.

As I walk over, the scene changes and I'm at the quarry. "What?"

"Ready love?" I turn around to see Klaus. I try to study my breathing.

"Ya Izzy. Are you ready to die?" I see Elena and Jenna come out from behind Klaus.

"Elena, Jenna get away from him!" I say, backing away.

"But Izzy, I'm already dead," Jenna says. I blink and see her with a stake in her chest.

"As for me, well. I died protecting you. It's your turn now." Elena says with a devilish grin. Klaus speeds up to me as I back away. He looks me straight in the eyes as I keep backing away. His face changes and he is about to bite me.

The scene changes as I feel something against my back. I look and see that I am at the motel and Boyd is with me. "What-- What happened?" He asks.

"I-I..." I can't even speak. I look at him and he is scared too. He looks over at the ice machine.

I then hear a handsaw start and look up to see Lydia, Allison and Stiles trying to get into a room. I leave Boyd and run up to help open the door. We walk in to see Ethan holding a handsaw to his stomach. Stiles tries to get the saw away from Ethan while Lydia unplugs the saw. Once the saw was out of the picture, Ethan starts to claw his guts out. "Ethan, stop it!" I yell and push him over, onto the heater. He starts to realize what happened as he stand up.

"What?? What the hell just happened?" He yells as he runs out the door. I stay in the room as everyone else runs after Ethan.

I look around and get a good look at the room. "Where were we?" I hear from the door. I back into the wall and try (unsuccessfully) to melt into the wall. "I remember now love. I was going to kill you." Klaus says with a smile. He grabs my neck and bits me. I close my eyes and scream.

I finally open my eyes after I feel his body move away, but I don't stop screaming. I look up and see that I am in the floor, in our room, looking at Allison. I stop screaming and realize the tears streaming down my face. Allison kneels down next to me and asks, "What happened? Are you ok?" I hear a noise and jerk back. I nod and Allison stands up and gives me her hand.

Before I take it, I look at the door and see the gym. I look closer and see Klaus and Tyler. "Wha-- Tyler?" I watch as Klaus breaks Tyler's neck. "TYLER!!!" I scream and kick out my legs. I run into the gym and run to Tyler. 

As I get closer I realize that someone is holding me from jumping off of the railing at the motel. I stop and turn around to see Stiles, Lydia and Allison looking at me.

"What's wrong?" Lydia asks.

"I-I don't know. I'm like, hallucinating..." I say as I look towards the railing. Allison then gently walks me back to the room and Stiles and Lydia watch. They leave me there and go to find the werewolves. They tell me not to leave under any circumstances so I stay on the bed.

All of a sudden, I black out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3RD PERSON POV

"There is no hope," Scott says, holding a flare while standing drenched in gasoline.

"What do you mean? There is always hope." Allison says, with tears in her eyes.

"Not for me, or Derek."

"Derek was not your fault."

"Every time I try to fight back, people get hurt." Scott says focused on the floor.

"This is not you, ok Scott there is someone in your head making you do this, "Stiles says, stepping forward.

"But what if it's not? What if it's ME! What if doing this, is the best thing to do ignored to keep everyone safe?" He starts to cry, "All of this started when I got bitten. Remember before that? You and me? Were were nothing! We weren't popular o-or good at lacrosse. We weren't important, we were no one. Maybe I should just be no one again. No one at all." Scott then moves the flare and prepares to drop it.

"Scott listen to me you are not no one, ok?" Stiles says with tears in his eyes, "You are someone. You are my best friend and I need you. Scott you are my brother! So, if you're gonna do this," He slowly steps into the puddle of gasoline, "You are just going to have to take me with you." Stiles carefully takes the flare out of Scott's hand and throws it to the side.

As they look at each other, a breeze moves the flare towards the puddle. "NO!" Lydia screams as she pushes them away from the fire.

Allison helps all of them up and hugs Scott. She suddenly realizes. "Izzy!"

They all run to the room to find Izzy standing in the middle of the room, with blood all up her arms and legs, and on her stomach. She was holding a tiny knife, and looking down. "It didn't work..." she mumbles over and over again.

"What are we gonna do?" Lydia whispers to Stiles, "We don't have anymore flares."

"WHY DIDN'T IT WORK??" She screams. She then looks like she is gaining her mind back for a second.

"Izzy?" Scott asks cautiously.

She moves the knife to in front of her. She then points it towards her stomach. "Izzy stop!"

"NO! My life is nothing!" She screams looking at the others. "I have to live with the fact that my sister, my best friend, called my parents one night, and in the process got them killed. I have to live with the fact that both my sister and my aunt died. I am left alone in this world! Jenna is dead, and Elena never talks to me in fear of Klaus. I have to live with the fact that my blood is needed in order for super hybrid Klaus to make his minions." She starts to shake. "Now I have the chance to make sure Klaus never gets what he wants. And to do what I have wanted to do for a very long time, but never did." Scott tackles her and gets the knife away before she could plunge it into her torso. She starts to scream and kick.

Isaac hears the screaming and runs to find Scott on top of Izzy. He runs over and punches her in the face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IZZY'S POV

I wake up and see Isaac looking at me, along with Scott, Lydia, Allison and Stiles. I look at my shirt and gasp.

"What did I do?"

"You cut almost every piece of open skin." Allison answers.

"Why?"

"There is something wrong with the motel. Every supernatural creature wanted to commit suicide tonight: You, Ethan, Isaac, Scott, and Boyd."

"There is one piece of the puzzle we are missing," Stiles starts.

"You have scars, from the past that match the ones you just made." Scott says.

I inch back, "Don't make me talk about it..."

"Izzy, what the hell?" Stiles starts, "Why do you want to be dead? Everyone cares about you!" I stay quiet as Scott goes over to Stiles to calm him down.

"If the motel was doing this to us," I say, changing the subject, "We should probably sleep on the bus."

We all walk out and I sit in the very far back and try to fall asleep. I finally fall asleep at around 6 am.

I am told that I slept through Coach's yelling. Haha!

Hope you like! Comment suggestions!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 181 20
Isabella Gilbert has lost everything: family, friends and her humanity. After her newfound Lupa powers kick in, Izzy goes with Elena to find Katherin...
268 0 13
A new member of the Argent family arrives in Beacon Hills digging up past trauma for Derek Hale and Chloe Myers, while Scott and Allison are forced t...
650 65 11
Aylin Mikaelson. She wanted to escape the family drama and the supernatural world for quite some time, and she finally managed to leave without Nik n...
10.4K 512 121
Sam and Dean are teenagers attending school at Mystic Falls High. Dean is a Hunter but is best friends with Stefan Salvatore. Elena just lost her par...