Four Months ( Graser10 and St...

By Hipposaredeadly18

" Stacy, you've been to almost every single state searching for inspiration. Have you gotten anything? " I l... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five
Chapter Six.
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen
Epilogue

Chapter Seven

810 36 14
By Hipposaredeadly18

Gonna change the book name to FOUR MONTHS.

-----------------------

I had a mini stroke, backing up a tad bit in the realization that I had just kissed the mailman with Zach watching. Then realizing that I cared he saw me kissing the adorable mailman who made me spit out Coke when he put french fries in his nose.

" Parker. Why are you in my house. " I spat out, not meaning for it to sound as angry as it was.

" Parker. Parker as in Parker Coppins? " He questioned, I could hear him thump up my stairs, the framliar click of Leo's claws click and destroy Mr. Murphy's safety deposit on this house as he tore scratches into the wood.

I went quiet for a moment, " I don't know his last name... "

" I saw it. "

I sighed frustrated, " Why is it your business anyway? "

" It is. " he argued back.

" No its not. " I groaned, " Leave it be. "

" You kissed him Stacy, you don't even know his last name! That's totally unsafe he could be a murderer! "

" But you know him. " I mumble.

" I did. " Zachary dropped his voice, " But I don't know him now. He sorta left me. I hear he lives with Liam and his Girlfriend. I don't want you going around and kissing strangers. "

" I talk to him everyday when he delivers mail. So just drop it and go the hell home, you've made me annoyed. "

He growled and threw a pillow " You kissed him. "

I huffed; Completely done with his pathetic attempts to keep me away from my only other friend. So I let the thing that had been clawing its way out of the box I stored in the back of my mind.

" You kissed me Zachary! What the fuck is the difference! You forcefully kissed me! Why make such a big deal, we're friends you ass! Why should it matter! Go home Zachary! Get away from me! " I felt the stupid tears spill out.

I hadn't been this mad since the time my best friend Joseph didn't tell me he liked guys in fear I'd hate him. He told everyone else.

" Stac- " I smacked his hand away and wiped away my tears, " Go away! Don't you understand that some people like to cry alone! " I hiss.

" No no no no no no. You can't be mad Stacy! I'm sorry! I don't wanna lose my best friend! Please! You know I was fucking wasted! " He suddenly shot up and took the empty picture frame from the dresser, forcefully slamming it to the ground, glass flying everywhere.

" Stupid stupid stupid stupid! " He yelled, pushing his hands against his head as if the mistakes would squeeze out.

" Ahcohol does stupid shit like this. I hate it! I'm sorry! I - I... I was just having a bad day, and I needed somebody besides myself this time. "

I slowly got up and pushed the glass away from his feet, looking up to him, his breakdown slowly going away.

" Can you tell me what happened that you needed me so desperate? " I softly mumble, grasping his shoulders daintily because I felt if I pressed to hard he would shatter.

" I'm not ready yet. I can't yet. But someday. I will tell you, all I need is for somebody to console me.. Before I break more things. Like my best friends heart. " He looked to be slowly.

" We can't stranger hug anymore. " I blankly said, " We can best friend hug till our insides fall out. "

I hugged tight, like I was going to fall. I smelt a familiar smell on his jacket. Not quite being able to get it down to what it was.

If hugging him was the only way not to have more broken glass, I was perfectly fine with never letting him out of my embrace. I didn't want him to feel alone, and in a way. Him seeing me with Parker was worse.

I was selfish.

He, was selfish.

And a peiece of glass was cutting into my foot, blood slowly dripping onto the ground.

I didn't care.

I didn't think being selfish to your own body was a thing, and if it was, I'd be guilty of it. In the first degree.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.2K 881 37
Your regular type fanfiction of graser! And the other cube members :)
20.2K 465 24
Handon one shots there are different stories for each one. Also feel free to recommend stories.
214K 5.2K 28
โ i'll never stop blaming myself for what was happening. โž ~ started: 4/12/17 completed:
130K 2.1K 32
A romance blooms between a girl and a robot. (Stacy and Graser) This story gets updated every Friday.