With the love of the boys | J...

By LilacPrincesss

Cassidy was just an average girl. Jk she was dead.....jk again (I'm funny). Ever since she was born things we... More

Getting to kner ther people | Prolouge
Am i dreaming?!! | Chapter 1
Welp that was weird......ok then | Chapter 2
Ummmm what? | Chapter 3
Do you know who we are? | Chapter 4
Author's note
Rawr like that relationship tho ;) | Chapter 5
Why her? | Chapter 6
Author's Note
She has what? | Chapter 7
A raindrop in a desert☺️ | Chapter 8
These are my tubies back off☺️ | Chapter 9
Is it the twist of my hips? | Chapter 10.......part 1
Contest thingymabober
Aye Karamba | Chapter 11
OMG
Bonding Time | Chapter 12

Is it the twist of my hips? | Chapter 10........ part 2

52 3 1
By LilacPrincesss

I saw Matt run off towards the ice cream stand. When he got there he started waiting in line. I started looking around the beach at all the people and on the boardwalk I saw some people who looked familiar but I couldn't see them properly.

I turned to where Matt was and saw that he saw the familiar people I saw earlier. He then took out his phone and it looked like he was texting someone. My phone buzzed so I took it out and saw that Matt texted me.

Bubbles aren't mean: CAS, CAMERON TAYLOR AND THE JACKS ARE HERE WE HAVE TO GO NOW
Cassidy: ok I'll meet you in the arcade

I turned back around and that Matt had left the ice cream stand. I packed up the towel and put my clothes on.

I walked towards the arcade keeping my head down not wanting them to notice me. Unfortunately luck was not on my side.

I walk in front of them because there was no other place to walk, I'm mentally thanking the selfish people (the sarcasm is real in this girl zayum). I hear JJ and Jack G catcall at me.

Being the dumb person I am I turn around and say to them "Y'know it's not mature to do that besides I'm like 3 years younger than you and kind of like you're sister"

"Cassidy what the hell are you doing here? You're supposed to be grounded." Cameron says "I knew we shouldn't have trusted Hayes, Nash, carter, Shawn, and Aaron alone there" he continues on.

"I snuck out after we had the discussion." I tell him truthfully with no emotion on my face.

I start walking off towards the arcade. I hear four pairs of shoes hitting the ground coming up behind me.

Someone grabs my shoulder spinning me around and I'm turned around to face an angry Cameron and Taylor, and two embarrassed jacks.

"Where do you think you're going little missy?" Cameron asks me with a scowl on his face. "Um I'm going to meet none of your business at..... Oh look again none of your business" I tell him with attitude.

I get out his grip and run to the arcade and grab matts arm dragging him along with me through the arcade towards the street. Once we were on the street we start walking on the sidewalk to go back home.

"I had a fun time today even if it was ruined by Cameron, Nash and the Jacks." Matt said turning to me and smiling. "Yeah I did too" I replied, faking a smile.

"Cassidy" Matt starts "I really like you and even though I've only known you for about two days I feel like I've known you for a lifetime. I'm really happy I met you because you make me so much happier. I like you a lot so will you do me the great honor of becoming my girlfriend?" He asked looking at me with the biggest smile in the world.

I didn't know what to say because honestly I only like him as a brother nothing more but he looked so happy but I was in my bitchy mode soooooo...... "Um listen Matt, I only like you as a brother and nothing more I'm really sorry.... Wait no I'm not, ok bye" I said and started walking towards the house again.

When I finally got to the house I saw a lot of cars in the driveway. So I rush to the front door and open it running into the living room where I knew most of the boys would be. "Why is there so many cars?" I ask with an aggravated look on my face.

"Oh it's just a couple of our friends, cuz we're hanging out with them" Hayes said. "Ok well I'm going back up to my room" I said making sure that they didn't know I went to the beach. "Ok cool just know that our friends are staying for dinner and we expect you to be there." Aaron said.

"Ok whatever" I said walking up the stirs to my room. When I get up to my room I go over to my desk where my laptop is and grab my laptop and go sit down on my bed with it and start watching supernatural on Netflix.

As soon as I finish watching the third episode in a row I hear the front door downstairs slam shut. I hear one pair of footsteps running up the stairs, which is strange because the only people who would probably be mad at me are cam, Nash, and the jacks.

I click on the next episode when my door slams open to reveal a very angry and drunk looking Matt. "You little bitch" he slurs. He closes my door and walks over to me on my bed. "What did I do?" I ask. "You know what you did to me you little bitch" he said getting closer to me. "Oh well I'm sorry I was just being honest" i said being honest.

He's now directly in front of me when he slams his lips onto me and sloppily kisses me. "Ew stop get off of me" I say. "No thanks, baby girl" he said growling into my ear. He pushes me back onto the bed and starts sloppily kissing my neck and jaw while I try and push him off, which doesn't work cuz he's much stronger than me. He doesn't like me doing that so he grabs me by neck and holds me underneath him by my neck.

He starts to unbutton my shorts while roughly kissing me, while I squirm and try to get away from him. "HELPPPPPP" I scream at the top of my lungs as I'm sobbing. I her footsteps running up the stairs as I start fading into unconsciousness. Right before I go unconscious I feel matts weight pushed off of me and someone screaming my name.

£•¥•£•¥•£•¥•£•¥•£•¥•£•¥•£•¥•£•¥•£•¥•£

I hear the engine cut off and I know he's home. I had just finished the spaghetti we were going to have for dinner. I had made extra that night because it was Friday and every Friday he brings a "friend" home.

I heard a sharp giggle that was cut off abruptly probably from a kiss. I hear the door open and close and feet coming closer to the kitchen. In walks my "father" with a "friend" clinging onto his arm.

"We won't be needing dinner, we're going straight to dessert" he says making his "friend" giggle. "Ok I finished all my chores may I go to bed please?" I ask him nicely and innocently considering I'm only three at the time.

"No you may not, not yet at least." He says slurring his words. "Ok well what would you like me to do?" I ask him. "Go upstairs to my bedroom and wait" he says forcefully. "Ok" I say nodding my head not understanding the situation fully. I go up the stairs and sit down on his bed waiting for him like he told me to.

I hear hushed whispers downstairs then a very high pitched giggle. I can hear them walking up the stairs and with each footstep I get more scared because I don't know if I'm in trouble or not.

I hear his door open and close so I look up from playing with my fingers to see his "friend" and him making out. I cough to get their attention and works because both of their eyes turn to me and I see a hunger in his eyes that I had never seen before.

"Cassidy come here sweetie"

£•¥•£•¥•£•¥•£•¥•£•¥•£•¥•£•¥•£•¥•£•¥•£•¥

I awake with a start from the memory with tears in my eyes and a massive headache. I open my eyes only to see a bright white light, so I squeeze my eyes shut. I finally open my eyes again only to see Cameron asleep on a chair next to the bed I'm on.

WAIT THIS ISNT MY BED WHERE AM I??!??!? I start screaming and thrashing around in the bed trying to get out of it. I feel two hands on my shoulders and I start screaming and sobbing. "Shhhhh cas it's ok it's just me" I hear a familiar voice say to me.

"Dad?" I ask as I stop thrashing and screaming and sobbing now my face is wet from the tears. "Yes cas it's me calm down" Cameron says pulling me into a hug. I hug him back and ask him where I am which sounds more like "wmere ammi".

"You're in the hospital sweetie" Cameron says pulling away from the hug. "Why am I in the hospital?" I ask him laying back down on the bed while he sits back down on the chair.

"You don't remember?" He asks with a confused look on his face. "Nooooo I remember cuz that's why I'm asking you" I sarcastically say with a small giggle.

"Oh um well-" he starts to say but is cut off by Nash running into the room screaming "HIDE ME THE DEMON SOULS ARE AFTER ME". "Who are the de-" I start to ask but am cut off by Nash hugging me. "Can't breathe" I say and push him off. "Oops sorry I just couldn't believe you were awake I'm so happy, I'm going to go tell the demon souls you are." Nash says then runs back the way he came.

"Who?" I ask Cameron. "No idea" he says then we both laugh. "So you were saying." I say wanting to know why I was here. "Oh yeah as I was say-" again Cameron was cut off by the jacks running into the room screaming and yelling "FOR NARNIA".

I laugh at their silliness which of course gets their attention and again i can't breathe from their bone crushing hug. "Boys" I choke out. They both let go and grab chairs to sit by my bed like Cameron. "Hey where'd Na-" I start to say but again I'm cut off by Nash running into the room and jumping on the bed singing "she's kinda hot" at the top of his lungs.

"Nash" I say trying to get his attention. He still jumps on my bed singing. "NASH" I scream which gets his attention. "Yes cassybooboo" he says which makes me giggle. "Calm down please" I say and he does calm down. He goes and gets a chair and brings it to the side of my bed near cam.

"Hey where's the rest of the boys?" I ask just now noticing they weren't here. "They are at the house changing clothes and showering" Cameron answers then Nash says under his breath "hopefully getting food".

"Wait they haven't been eating?" I ask with concern written all over my face. "Um well none of us have actually been eating actually" JJ says looking down at his lap while playing with his fingers. "WHY NOT??!?!!?!?!" I scream concerned for them, now that I look at them they all look very skinny and have bags under their eyes from not sleeping enough.

"We were worried for you, Cameron has actually been here ever since the accident happened he hasn't left" Jack says. "Wait how long have I been here." I ask.

"About a month" Cameron says looking up from his lap and I look into his tear filled eyes and get out of the bed and into his lap and hug him like there's no tomorrow.

I pull away from the hug and look down to see Cameron's shirt was stained with tears. "I'm sorry" I say. "For what?" Cameron asks me. "For everything, for staining your shirt, for making you have the burden of caring for me, for everything" I say. Nash got up out of his seat and came over to where I was on Cameron's lap and said "Cassidy you are not a burden if anything you made our lives so much more fun and lively we love you and you are not a burden of anything if anything your a joy."

I give him a big hug right then and there. I jump out of Cameron's lap onto the floor then I hop onto the bed. Once I'm on I look around the room to see my phone on the table all the way across the room. How convenient, I think to myself sarcastically. I pull JJ closer to me by grabbing his shirt and whisper in his ear "go grab my phone over there will you?".

He gets up grabs my phone and hands it to me. "Thanks" I say. I turn on my phone to see I have 400 texts from gabby and 100 texts from Lesley and about 500 texts from all of the youtubers I had met and all of o2l and the rest of the boys and about 20 texts from my boss. I also had a bunch of Twitter notifications which didn't surprise me.

"Omg" I say staring at my phone shocked. "GUESS WHOS POPULAR" I scream which scares the boys. "YEP THATS RIGHT BOYS YOU BETTER BE SCARED CUZ IM TAKING OVER YOUR REIGN WOOOOO" I scream which makes the boys laugh.

I unlock my phone and go to the messages app. I click on gabby's texts first.

10/30/15~ Hey
10/30/15~ We should hang out today
10/30/15~ I guess you're busy
10/30/15~ CASSIDY CAMERON TOLD US YOU ARE IN THE HOSPITAL ARE YOU OK?
10/30/15~ Lesley and I went to the hospital today we saw you in a coma, -

I look up from my phone and ask the boys "I was in a coma?". "Um yeah" Jack answers with a sad look on his face. "Oh ok" I say and look back down to my phone.

- it was awful I miss you so much I hope you wake up soon.
10/30/15~ Lesley is always talking to Mia and so I mostly just FaceTime the boys, who are always at the hospital, and talk to you even though you're in a coma.
10/30/15~ It's all my fault you're in a coma, you turned off you're emotions and I didn't think it would get this bad I'm sorry it's all my fault.

That's how most of the messages went her blaming herself and saying how much she misses me. I closed the app and went to the FaceTime app and clicked on her name.

10/30/15 FaceTime...
10/30/15 FaceTime...
10/30/15 FaceTime...
10/30/15 connecting...

When she answered I could hear her say from far away "is something wrong with cas?" From far away I hear footsteps and then it looked as if she just picked up the phone. "Hey gab" I say with a small smile. "Cassidy omg I thought something happened I can't believe you're finally awake." She says with the biggest smile on her face.

"Yeah" I say with a small laugh. I turn away from the camera to talk to Nash real quick. "Nash can you please please please please-" I start to ask but am cut off by him saying "yes I'll go get gabby and Lesley at the center" with a smile and with that he left the room. I turn back to the camera to see she had gone downstairs to the basement where the laundry room is.

"Why are you down there gab?" I ask with curiosity laced in my voice. "Shhhhh" she said while looking at me with a sense of alertness ( A/N Idek if this is a real word but tbh ok).

I stay quiet as I watch her sneak around in the basement. I hear faint talking in the background. As gabby gets closer to where the laundry machines are I hear the talking get louder until I can finally understand it.

"So the boss just contacted me and told me that he has made contact with the subject. They had a falling out but he said that he will get the subject back in his grasps" I hear someone that sounds really familiar say.

"That's great ugh ms just texted me hey girl Nash is going there to pick you two up can't wait to see you, I can't believe I have to hang out with her today" I hear a different voice say that also sounds oddly familiar.

As I hear the voices keep talking I recognize it as mia and lesley. Why would mia and lesley be talking? Lesley hates mia. I think to myself as i continue to listen to their conversation.

I mute myself on facetime and turn to the jacks and ask "Do you know why lesley would be talking to mia?" with confusion written on my face. "No idea why do you ask?" the jacks say in union which makes me giggle.

"No reason." I say with a smile still on my face. I look back to the facetime to see gabby running up the stairs like she was in the olympics, like she was usain bolt. I turned off the mute and asked "Why are you running up the stairs?" with a very confused look on my face.

"I *pant* was walking away *pant* and I tripped over *pant* a bottle of detergent *pant* and they almost *pant* saw me." she said panting after almost every word.

"Ok wait Ima pause you for two seconds." I said to with thoughts swirling around in my brain. I press the home button on my phone and go to messages I open it up and click on Nash's name.

Cassidy~ Nashyboo when you go to the orphanage don't pick Lesley up just pick gab up please🙏🙏

He texts back almost immediately.

Nashtrash~ Ok I just got here I'm talking to ms gremimg something
Cassidy ~ That's ms gremlin FYI and thanks love you❤️❤️

I double click on the home button and exit out of the messages app to go back to FaceTime. When I get back to the app I see gab in her room packing a bag.

"Yo yo what's good in this fashizzle hizzle" I say, laughing when gabby jumps in fright at me just talking randomly.

"Jeez that scared me cas I thought you were still on pause doing whatever you were doing." She said smiling and then laughing when she saw me laughing.

"Nah brah I'm off pause as you can obviously see" I say laughing at my gangster use of language.

She zips up her bag and walks over to where she had left her phone, grabbed it to show a smiling gabby.

"Ok now I'm ready" she said opening her door and walking down to the stairs. When she gets down to the bottom of the stairs she smiles and starts running and I get confused as to who or what she was running to.

She jumps up on something or someone and drops her phone which I just so happened to be on FaceTime on.

After like 20 million hours on top of this thing or person she jumps off to grab her phone and I was able to see her tear stained cheeks.

"Gabby what's wrong?" I ask with curiosity and worry laced in my voice. "He's here, he's here, he's really here" she says smiling and laughing while tears roll down her face.

"Who is there?" I ask now very curious as to who is there to make gabby react this way.  "It's henry, he's actually here" she says  with tears in her eyes.

"Omg Henry that's great gab" I say very excited for her.  "Yeah it is" she says smiling brighter than I've seen her smile in years.

"Ok well do you want to hang out with him or bring him here and hang out with him here?" I ask tilting my head from curiosity.

"Are you sure it's okay to bring him there?" She says making sure the nurses won't kick her and Henry out.

"Yeah I'm sure don't worry about it." I said trying to convince gabby to come.  "Ok I'll come with him plus Nash is already here so we'll leave now." She said smiling even wider.

"Ok that's great bye gab see you soon love you" I say blowing her a kiss and laughing. "Bye cas see you soon as well and love you too." She said blowing a kiss back and laughing before i hit the end button on the FaceTime call.

I turn off my phone and set it down on the hospital bed. "How come I don't get a kiss?" Jack G says pouting. "Because you're a meanie pants that's why." I said giggling at my childish use of language.

"Do I get one then?" Jack J asks while also giggling, yes giggling. "Yes you do" I say then give Jack a quick peck on the cheek, then giggle because he just stuck his tongue out at Jack G.

I start to get really sleeping and my head starts rolling to the right side of the bed, where the jacks were.

"Jackiepoo come cuddle meh" I say sounding small and innocent. "Which one?" They ask in unison again and I giggle again at their unison.

"Mr. Gilinsky" I say giggling at how formal it sounds. Jack gets up from his seat and walks over to the bed. I scooch over on the bed to give him some room.

I feel the bed dip down from when he sat on the bed. I curl up into his chest and start to feel the sleep take over me. Right before I'm about to go to sleep I whisper "I love you".
------------------------------------------------------
Hello my lovies, how are y'all doing? Ok sorry for taking legit years to update but yeah I'm a loser. So here's some fun facts: I made a new cover for the story, I got married, and I made a new name for the story. Yeah I know it's as shocker but I did get married not legally of course. I was just like one day "hey we should get married" and she was like "hell yeah and I'd make a great wife." So I am now married and my wifey is adorable so is her puppy. But yeah hope y'all liked the story and comment and vote if you liked this chapter. I like feedback so comment or kik me at syd85 (don't judge my name). Oh yeah my beautiful wifey is ArianaxGrxnde she is a great wifey and she's mine so y'all better back off.
------------------------------------------------------
Answers:
1. Well Cassidy was acting like a jerk because she turned off her emotions
3. She agreed to the date because she felt bad for Matt.
6. She loves Maggie and has known her longer than the boys
7. You will probably in like chapter 11 or 12 haven't decided yet, my wifey will help me decide.
8. You'll find that out in like chapter 50 million jk I just don't know when I'm gonna put that into the book yet, again my wifey will help me decide.
9. Well he calls her princess because, to me at least, it's a term of endearment.
------------------------------------------------------
Questions:
1. Wtf Sydney what is this chapter?
2. Where is that memory going?
3. Why was she in a coma for a month?
4. Who tf is Henry?
5. How does Cassidy feel about Henry?
6. What does Cassidy do for a job?
7. When are we gonna learn who Henry is?
8. When will we know what happens with o2l and magcon?
------------------------------------------------------
-Stay Unique 🤓😎👌🖕🦁🦀
-Sydney 🦁❤️💍😍😂🙋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 8.6K 46
I'm tired. Tired of fake pretend parents. Tired of phony kids getting me in trouble. Tired of counselors saying, they'll come one day. •°•°•°•°•°• H...
505K 13.3K 79
Imagine this.. A perfect family, the mother, the father, the daughter, all destroyed in an instant. What would you do if your family was torn apart...
53.4K 1.2K 43
In which fourteen year old twins Violet and Tati have spent the last 9 years in this rich orphanage in Hollywood. Their dad abused them and their m...
19.9K 526 34
Trigger warning (self harm, eating disorders, suicidal thought, depression) What happens when Delilah is adopted by o2l? Can she be saved from the d...