Teenage Dirtbag L.H

By The_rreaderr

As I was walking I tripped over my own two feet waiting for the cold hard floor make contact with my face but... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
I'm(11)so stfu
12+
Thirsteen
(Four)teen
Teenage Fift(Queen)
I AM SO SORRY
16 LET'S DO THIS
Sorry part dos
GUESS WHO'S BACK BIATCH
18

Im so sorry

2K 33 13
By The_rreaderr

It's not you.

It's me.

  I'm sorry to say it guys but I think I'm gonna end this story. I just don't have my passion for writing this story. It feels lots of a job then fun and I want to give you the greatest chapters possible that has so much creativity and you can tell the author loves the book with every word they type but I can't say the same for me. I of course love you guys and your comments god they honestly make my day and I read every single one. So I think I might end this story and create a new one that I really am passionate for and give you guys the best of my writings. I'm also gonna be posting my writings on here so you guys can read my poems if you'd like and like I always say please reach out to me I absolutely love talking to you guys.

Ciao my babies

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 1K 22
Steve Rogers x Reader or Loki x reader
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
5.8K 262 24
Anachronistic - (adj) belonging to a period other than that portrayed. After countless struggles of escaping from Inazuma and its' Sakoku Vision Decr...
38.9K 1.6K 16
redamancy: (n.) the act of loving the one who loves you; a love returned in full. in which an American soldier ...