Meeting You

Por Chocolat13angel

"I'm happy, I was happy, "I love you", I was loved, Nothing can hurt me, I've been abused, live, I wish to di... Más

Meeting You
Chapter 1 "Once Upon a MIDNIGHT"
Chapter 2 "My Life LEAVES Me In Trouble"
Chapter 3 "Me AND a Friend? IT Was Something"
Chapter 4 "The Cylce GOES ON AND ON"
Chapter 5 "LEAVING Suspicions"
Chapter 6 "ME And The Devil Go Toe To Toe"
Chapter 7 "Once Again ALONE"
Chapter 8 "AND We're Friends Once Again"
Chapter 9 "COLD Days To Come" Part 1
Ch. 9 Part 2
Chapter 11 "I'LL Meet You Again" Part 1
Ch.11 Part 2
Chapter 12 "MAKE It Stop!"
Chapter 13 "IT Matters And It's The Truth"
Chapter 14 "It's Not Over, BUT It's STILL Tuesday"
Chapter 15 "DREAMING Nightmares"
Chapter 16 "It DOESN'T Ease The Pain"
Chapter 17 "GET Help, Have Hope"
Chapter 18 "ME and You"
Chapter 19 "ANYWHERE You Go, I Go"
Chapter 20 "RECEIVING a Gift"
Chapter 21 "PAIN"
Chapter 22 "IS This It?"

Chapter 10 "BUT Nobody Will Understand"

13.5K 362 39
Por Chocolat13angel

~HEY GUYS I WAS GONNA UPDATE YESTERDAY BUT I WAS BUSY SO, YOU'LL GET OVER IT. BUT GO AHEAD AND ENJOY ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MEETING YOU, :) HERE'S A PICTURE OF VIN BTW

P.S.- WHEN RAVEN IS TALKING TO HER BIRD, VELVET. HER WORDS WILL BE BOLDED AS IF SHE IS TALKING TO HER WITH HER MIND AND IF IT'S NOT BOLDED SHE'S JUST THINKING TO HERSELF ;)

 ~All rights reserved Copyright according to the musicical lyrics written in this chapter belong to and only 7lyrics. Do not copy, paste, or claim rights for the lyrics in this chapter without given permission from the owner.  ©7lyrics

 Thank You

~All rights reserved Copyright in this story belong to and only ©Chocolat13angel. Do not copy, paste, or claim rights for the chapters in this book without given permission from the owner.

Thank You

*THE RAVEN MOON SONG THOUGH IS ALL ME :D

                             CHAPTER 10 "BUT NOBODY WILL UNDERSTAND"

    My head... it hurts. W-What happened last night?

"Mate"

    I immediately shot my head up hearing the faint whisper in my ear. The bright sun shined on my face, I saw the glistening pool, and the sound of the morning animals. Wha--- Oh yeah. I ran away from the house. I looked down at my arm, which looked surprisingly healed. I looked down at my Velvet soundly asleep next to me, but I could've sworn Lucas came to me last night. I grabbed my phone out my pocket and it showed literally 2 hours after school started. I had 10 messages from Kat and the others, but I'll ignore it for now. Velvet woke up and began to stretch her wings.

"Oh thank god you're alright Raven!"

    Yeah but we gotta get my stuff for school. I slowly got up feeling so empty and hungry and most of all so weak.

"What if he's there?!!!"

    I'll be fine. He's most likely not there anyways knowing him. Once I reached the back of the house, I snooped around making sure my father wasn't there. Still having my key on me despite my clothes being tattered, I got inside taking a long hot shower hoping to wash off the memories of last night. I changed into some wearable clothes and packed myself for school. I locked back the door on my way out and as I was walking down the short cut my legs were very wobbly. I'm tired, hungry, and I feel digusted from "him" touching me, almost doing unspeakable things to me. I started to silently cry as the memories play back in my head like a record. I could just end it, I could end the suffering. There are many things in a house you could kill yourself with, many things outside to impale myself with. A knife, a gun, even a rope and a chair would be all I need. But I stick around this unfulfilling life and for what?! To only hope and dream. I'm doing what my mom always wanted me to do. I'm living, but I'm not happy.

    Finally after 30 minutes I made it to school and turned in a fake absent note. I looked at the time and it was lunch and that was something I really needed anyways. I walked inside the cafeteria trying to hide the fact that I couldn't walk properly and grabbed a turkey sub. I turned around to leave, but a couple of disturbances blocked my path. Gina, Lila, and a couple other girls had crossed my path and I wasn't pleased with it.

"Well isn't it little Miss Confident", Gina sneered.

    Do I really need this today? On a Thursday, not even on a Friday.

"We all demand you apologize for your little stunt yesterday", Lila scoffed.

    I looked over behind them to see Luca with an amusing smirk on his face. This fuck.

"Well?!", one of the girls sneered.

    I looked back at them and gave out a huge sigh.

"No", I said.

"Bitch you aren't here for fun, you're here as a privilege. Nobody disrespects Luca!", Gina yelled.

"You're not my mom", I snapped.

"Who'd want to be", one girl laughed.

"Apologize!", another sneered.

"I already said no in english, do you want it in spanish bitch?!", I sighed.

"Fuck you, you whore!", she screamed.

"Yeah, I'm a whore. At least I'm not wearing a skirt that tells all the guys to "Bust me wide open! This thing here is 24/7!" Like seriously", I said unwrapping my sub.

    The girl groaned.

"You groan because it's true".

"Nobody fucking wants you here!", Lila butted in.

"The feeling is fucking mutual".

"Are you gonna apologize?"

    I took a bite of my sub.

"Sure I'll apologize", I smiled.

"Really?!", they said surprised.

    I turned to Luca across the lunch room.

"Hey Luca!"

    Everybody including him turned to look at me.

"I'm sorry...", I cooed.

    He gave out a winning grin on his face.

"That you're such an asshole!"

    His grin turned back to hate in seconds.

"In fact I'm sorry that all of you are complete and utter assholes who follow a more of a bitch asshole. I'm sorry for all you bitches and sluts who are hating just because your idol doesn't like me and I don't like him! You people make me sick, you obviously see your "leader" doing dumb shit and you follow him. Like the the dumb fucks you are and it's sad. What you can't make your own decisions?! I have done nothing wrong since day one other than walk in the hallway and get yelled at for it! And Luca!", I yelled pointing at him. "The hallway is for walking not for your own personal runway! And you girls", I glared pointing at them in front of me. "I don't know if Luca has fucked any of you and he probably has, but what do you seriously have to be angry about?! So I slapped him, beat him in dodgeball, and spit milk in his face! He started it! And I hate attention! Do you see me?! I'm short, have long dry black hair, pale, and I'm fat! Who the fuck put you all on your periods and said it was "make Raven's life hell week"?! I don't give a shit for Luca's attention or anybody else's so stop being a bunch of bitches! And stop looking like sluts and wearing so much makeup, jeez. And for all the dudes out there! Grow some fucking brain cells because if you did you would see that not everything Luca tells you to do is right! Stop spreading rumours and starting shit because it's not cool! And it annoys the shit out of me! Why can't you at least be like Matt, Kat, or the twins huh?! Is that so hard?!"

    I finally finished and the whole cafeteria was still silent even when I was walking to the door.

"And Luca! Fuck you!", I said flipping him the bird and walked out.

    Hell yeah! I walked out of there like I was a champ and just like a champ I am now regretting my whole decision to go completely a wall on them. But I've had a rough day I'm for once in my life I said what was on my mind and got it off my chest. It felt good, but I just know that this is gonna backfire on me somehow. I skipped to the music room and the whole rest of my studyhall period I played on the piano as happy as can be, even though I knew everybody's hate was gonna quadrouple pretty soon. This is probably the happiest I've been in years. But I don't give a fuck because I have Dan, Janette, Mr. V, Velvet, my new friends, and my wolf Lucas. I can't wait to see him.

    Before I knew it the bell had rung and I ran to my P.E. period as fast as I could. I dressed out early so nobody would see me and headed inside the gym before anyone else. I sat on the bleachers for a few minutes before I really saw anybody walk in, but of course the person I spotted first was none other than Luca. Luca with his stupid built body, and black wavy hair, and his stupid yet beautiful teal blue eyes, and let's not forget how much his muscles pop out of his shirt. Pfft I would so poke his muscles all day. Why can't he be mine? Woah! Was that my thought?! What the frick I don't want him! I hate him! I don't like him, so his perfect body and looks can jump in a hole!

    Lost in my thoughts, I hadn't realized Luca was already staring back at me. It was like the world was only zooming on us two. His eyes were cold and dangerous as if daring me to look away first or he would kill me. After about an awkward 3 minutes of staring, he looked away and walked off. It was like I was in a trance, trapped really. I rushed off the bleachers and hid myself in a corner away from everybody playing basketball. Kat decided to join in my safe corner, so we could talk in peace.

"So you and my brother", she cooed.

"Yeah?"

"What were you two staring at each other for?"

"W-What? You saw that?"

"Uh yeah? So what's up", she smiled.

"Nothing, I just felt weird. Like I couldn't take my eyes off him I guess. Not that I like him! Just a weird tingly feeling", I explained blushing.

"Weird tingling huh? Well whatever but your speech in the lunchroom got you more hate than props", she sighed.

"Well I don't give a damn".

"I know and it's pretty stupid because almost everything you said was true".

"Almost?"

"Give or take a few".

"Okay everybody! Dress back in", Coach yelled.

    We headed back to the locker rooms, but I couldn't help feel like I was being watched. I got that tingle feeling back which made me giggle and I turned around only to meet death face to face with Luca's eyes. But I swear his eyes were flickering between teal and black, that could be my imagination. I waved my hand in front of his face and that snapped him out of it. He glared at me as usual and walked offagain. What is up with him today? I rushed in the girls locker room avoiding the hateful comments, grabbed my stuff, and walked back out. Today was something else.

KATERINA'S P.O.V

    I looked all around the locker room and just couldn't find Raven. I picked up my stuff and found Luca against the wall very pissed. Matt, Vin, and the Twins came out as well and Luca looked up even more pissed.

"Guys", he groaned.

"What's up?", I cheered.

"I am so pissed".

"We can see that", Vin mumbled.

"Follow me", he growled.

    And we followed him into the hallway.

"Look down there", he said pointing at Raven who was unexpectingly on the ground looking for something.

"Okay so you brought us out here to watch Raven's ass?"

"Look at my hair tip".

    We all looked up and his hair tip was blonde. Uusually when that happens it means his wolf is feeling strange emotions, it's weird.

"So what are you feeling?", the twins asked.

"I don't know. A heated feeling, like comfort?", he mumbled.

"Hahahaha why? Because you see Raven's ass?! You got a crush on her", Matt laughed.

"No! It can't be that!"

    Immediately he started to blush when a sight gained his attention. Raven's bright blue panties were sticking out and Luca was panting like he was thirsty.

"You want some water for that thirst", Jason teased punching him in the arm.

"Oh my god is Raven your mate?!", I whispered.

"No- no it can't be. I-I mean she's short", he stuttered.

"But you like short girls", Vin said plainly.

"And she has a nice ass and big bobbies", Jason cheered.

    I don't have big boobs, does that make me not attractive?

"Yeah you faker, I think she's your mate", Jake grinned.

"Shut up!"

"Raven your undies are showing!", I yelled.

    She finally found what she was looking for and started to blush when she realized we could see her panties. We all laughed except Luca who was flexing to distract himself.

"Bye guys", she waved.

    And we waved back as Luca walked off mumbling and cursing to himself denying his attraction to her. I'll find out one way or another.

"Let's head home before Luca leaves us", Vin sighed.

"Yeah".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------

----------

----

--

-

RAVEN'S P.O.V   (AT THE SHOP)

"Today was funny", I laughed picking up another box.

"Oh really? How so?", Dan chuckled.

"Well I told the whole school off", I heaved resting the box into the back closet.

    I came back and grabbed a strawberry lollipop and sat in top of the counter.

"You what? Even to Luca?"

"Yup and I'm so proud of myself even though the school probably hates me a lot more now", I sighed.

"I think you'll do fine kiddo", he smiled.

"Okay".

"Well if you're gonna work here mught as well get to work because about 6 people are about to come in", he scoffed.

"But nobody's---"

    Just then 6 people came rushing through.

"I don't know how you do it Dan".

"It takes practice, now go work".

"Yes", I groaned.

    Just another thing to live for.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------

----------

----

--

-

(5 HOURS LATER)

"I'm pooped", Dan complained.

"What! I did most of the work!"

"Yeah but I did all the paperwork".

"Good point".

    We stayed there laying on the carpet floor until Janette walked in.

"Are you guys that tired?", she giggled.

"Yes", we said.

"Do you guys want dinner?"

"Yes", we agreed.

"Then get up", she demanded.

    We eventually got and went out to eat at Applebees and had an awesome time. Especially when Janette kept yelling at the waitress when she messed up her order for the fifth time. Funny as hell! Dan and Janette dropped me off at my house around 9:30. I didn't want to tell them of the incident from the other night. I couldn't even speak of it, I felt so disgusted. I didn't my father's truck in the driveway so I guessed he wasn't home, so after Dan and Janette left I went inside resting my stuff in my room and ran back outside.

"Velvet!", I called.

    She flew down from a tree and perched herself on my shoulder.

"He's here! He's here!", she cheered.

    My dad?!

"Why would I cheer for that! No your Lucas", she said flapping her wings.

   Oh yay! I sprinted all the way down to the river. The animals greeted, but I was too distracted looking for Lucas.

"Lucas! Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuucassssss!"

    Still nothing. Oooh maybe if I sing.

"Do you like the wind blowing in your hair Do you look at the moon and just stare Do you love the smell of the flowers in spring Do you here the birds singing your name
(Chorus) I wish i could be like you do you know what id do I would run Till the morning sun I wouldnt stop there Oh I would just go till I disappear Oh I wish, I wish I wish. Do you run with the wind. Do you go places you've never been Do you smell every plant Do you play in the sand ( Chorus) Are you on your own Oh i know what it feels like to be alone By yourself cause everybody is gone Got to learn to depend on yourself Cause in the end nobody will be there Oh I wish, I wish, I wish. Oh I wish~"

                                                                                         ©7lyrics

    I stared up into the moon sighing in relief. I stared away when I heard rstling coming from the bushes. I looked ahead and Lucas peered out.

"Lucas!", I cheered.

    He ran over howling in happiness. He punced on me licking my face.

"Ok, ok. Stop it! Haha I know you wanna play", I laughed.

    He got off me and rolled over like a cute puppy. I rubbed his belly and he panted like a bubbly idiot. Rolling back over, he rubbed his head into me.

"Awww wanna play hide and seek?", I cheered.

    He wagged his tail faster and I ran far behind a tree hiding there until he ran near it smelling the air. I did a silent giggle and his cute pointed ears shot up. He came slowly around the tree and I would slowly walk in the other direction so he would keep circling.

"Lucas!", I laughed screaming in his face.

    He stumbled back growling a little, but I kissed his ear to make up for it.

"I'm sorry my Lucas. Hehehe you're just so much fun".

   I walked back down to the river and layed down on my back and Lucas rested his head on my belly.

"You're so warm.... I remember a time when I was small and my mom and I would go out on a night like this and we would get a blanket, talk, and sing nonstop until the song would rise", I laughed. "But.... I guess I'll be spending nights like this with you".

"Once upon a midnight

  I stared across the moon~

  And what do I see~ right next to me~

  The girl named Raven Moon

Her hair as black as night

  Her eyes as bright as stars

  And what do I see~ right next to me~

  The girl named Raven Moon

No sun is even brighter

  No dream as quite as big

  I'm blessed to even have had her

  The girl named Raven Moon

And once upon a midnight

  She stared across the moon~

  And saw a reflection

  Right next to her tis true

Oh, once upon a midnight

  And what I see tis true~

  Right next to me, I stared across the moon~

  The night and shining stars, tis was Raven Moon~"

                                                                                                    ©Chocolat13angel

    Lucas reached up and nipped my nose licking it.

"I'm glad you liked it", I giggled.

    Suddenly in the midst of the trees I saw headlights from a car and heard at least 5 people out there. My ears picked my dad's drunken laughter so I knew I had to go back now. A lump formed in my throat from the dread of having to go back. W-What if he tries what he did last night? Would I... Would I not be so lucky? I want to cry, I want to cry, I want to cry badly, but I can't. I don't want him near me. I didn't realize I was shaking so badly until Lucas pawed my chest and I saw my tears staining my jeans. Hah, silly me. I was crying and didn't even know it.

"I'm sorry my Lucas, but I- *sniff* have to go okay?", I said getting up.

    He whimpered a little but reluctantly licked my face and sprinted away. I ran back to my house with Velvet on my shoulder and snuck through my bedroom window. I told Velvet to hide in the closet for the time being and before I could even lock my door, my dad busted through.

"Hey! There she is!", he yelled.

    He roughly grabbed my arm and threw me into the living room where his friend were all gathered around the couch.

"This is your daughter huh? She looks pretty tasty", one smirked.

    I backed up completely freaked the fuck out by that dude.

"Well fellas! I'll be right back", my dad smiled.

   He went out the front door and drove off in his car. I felt uneasy, like something was seriously wrong.

"I'll just head to my room", I whispered turning around.

    I quickly started to march to my room when someone roughly grabbed my arm.

"You're not going anywhere", the guy growled.

   I tried to shake him off, but his grip grew tighter crushing my wrists a little. I thrashed around yelling and screaming making the other 3 men on the couch get up and grab me as well.

"Settle down child or we'll beat you unconscious first", one dared.

"What do you want?!", I yelled.

"We are here to collect our payment as promised by your father. We pay his bills we get you", one laughed.

"What?! He wouldn't", I gasped.

"Oh but he did. Your father sold you for alcohol, $1000, and the payment for the rest of his bills. You're ours now", another smiled.

    No....no! Will they use me?! Sell me again for profit!

"No! No! Let me go!"

    One of them slapped me really hard across my face, hard enough to draw blood. I could feel my lip gashed open.

"Ugh I hate disobedient brats. Can't we knock her out, our mission is done. We need to get her to you know who", one sneered.

"We know. Drag her to the car!"

"NO! NO!"

    I kicked the one in front of me in the balls, elbowed the one behind me in the face and kicked him in the balls, punched the other one next to me and pushed him into the last guy. I rushed and turned off the main light so they couldn't see and ran to my room locking it. I let Velvet out of the closet and reached under my bed for my emergency bag. Velvet we need to get out of here!

"What's wrong?!"

    Explanations later, we just gotta run! I let her out first through the window and I grabbed my bag slipping out as well. I heard the men screaming to find me, but I was already running far far away. Even from a distance I could here that one of them busted down my door and I knew I didn't have much time before they knew I ran outside. I was caught by surprise when someone grabbed me slamming me to the ground. I gasped in my pain as I could feel that my arm landed the wrong way. I didn't think it was broken but it was getting there. Someone picked me up by my throat choking me. It was one of the men with the other 3 right behind him.

"You're coming with us", he snapped.

    I'm going to die, I'm going to die! Out of nowhere a huge wolf pushed the guy over and held him by his neck snapping it. It was Lucas, Lucas had saved me and he faced the other 3 ready to attack them. Lucas gave me a look to run and I hesitated. And in a few moments I watched as the 3 men turned in gigantic wolves with red eyes. Wolves! Wolves?! Did they just turn into wolves! Luca growled at me to go and I did running as far and as fast I could. I decided is was safe to run to the old park with the enormous growing tree in the middle since it was closer to civilization. I was so out of breath that I collapsed near the tree not even against it.

"Raven what happened?!", Velvet cried.

"My father!.... My so called fucking father! Sold me for 1000 bucks, payment of the bills, and booze because that's all I'm fucking worth to him!", I cried.

    I didn't even feel like talking to Velvet through my mind, I wanted to scream it to the whole world. I cried, more than I had ever before. It hurts to know you're not wanted, especially when you're not wanted or ever was wanted by your own dad.

"Oh god Raven! I'm so sorry".

"I'll never go back! I'll never go back! And you know what else?! I think I'm going crazy because he sold me to some psychos that turn themselves into fucking animals! Wolves in fact! I'm crazy, I'm crazy! I'm threw, I'm threw! I don't want to deal with this. If this is life then I want no part in it!!!!"

    I climbed up the tree to the highest branch where the trunk was fat enough and wide enough that I cold actually lay on it. I hung my bag o the end and took the blanket that was in it out. I packed this bag just in case I needed to runaway from home, looks like this is the time for it to be in good use. I cried more thinking about how life would've been different if my mom was here, if my old friends were still with me, if I just wasn't born.

"It'll get better Raven", Velvet sighed.

    Yeah, ok. I looked up to the moon and I heard a wolf's howl. I cried more hoping it was Lucas and that he was alright. I closed my eyes wanting to drift into a long sleep, a sleep that could carry me away to a happy place. Where nobody cries and nobody dies. Where everyone cares, and everybody laughs, because everyone is filled with love. I wANt to go where my mom is. I'm sure she's in a happy place... right? But where is my miracle?! Where is the car that's supposed to take me life or someone in the street that will shoot me?! I want my life taken and life sits there laughing at me because I can't escape it. I am chained to torture and I get no relief.

    Tomorrow I'll go to school and act like everything's fine, I'll go to work and enjoy what I have left, and I'll keep my emotions bottled up until I explode. You think your life sucks? Does it suck enough that you wanna end it? Do you want my life? Do you crave the same things I crave for? I crave for it to end even if it means to give up my will to breath. Nobody... no one.... could understand my pain. Don't act like you do! You don't! But....... I don't want you to, I don't want anybody to! I want the voices in my head to stop telling me to live when I can't struggle to do so! I want it to stop! Stop! STOP IT! I DON'T WANT THIS! I DON'T WANT IT! WHY WAS I BORN?! NOBODY NEEDS ME! NOBODY WANTS ME! SO! So....... why do do I want to be needed. I was happy, I was loved, I've been abused, I wish to die, I need help, I used to laugh, I cry all the time, I'm weak, and I'm lifeless. These thoughts haunt my dreams and these dreams haunt my thoughts, but which of the two is more frightening. I hate myself... I really do hate my life.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------

----------

----

--

-

~AWWWWWWW POOR RAVEN RIGHT? OKAY UPDATE PROBABLY THIS WEEKEND OR MONDAY. VOTE THIS BOOK, AND COMMENT TO MAKE MY DAY, EVEN FAN ME FOREVER AND ALWAYS <3'S GUYS

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

378K 7.3K 69
Breyanna is a normal werewolf, had a loving father who was the beta of The Heart Moon Pack, her mom the beta female who was always supportive of her...
243K 4.7K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...
14.5K 393 15
I watched as he rubbed the back of his neck and turned around, walking away but stopping after a few steps and he turned around to face me, with a sm...
2.3K 243 45
Senior year = Drama Amelia, a mysterious high school girl with no time for boys, fun and parties had the spark stripped from her ever since her fathe...