His SLUT [COMPLETE]

By PinkLoading

Just Read. No description, Introduction explains it all. More

|•Introduction•|
|•002•|
|•003•|
|•004•|
|•005•|
|•006•|
|•007•|
|•008•|
|•009•|
|•010•|
|•011•|
|•012•|
|•013•|
|•014•|
|•015•|
|•016•|
|•017•|
|•018•|
|•019•|
|•20•|
|•021•|
|•022•|
|•023•|
Q&A with Answers!
|•024•|
Epilogue
100k?!!! TURN UP!!
Guess what?
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT
Update?

|•001•|

20.7K 604 222
By PinkLoading

001

Lira rolled over to the other side, she felt somebody breathing against her forehead. It caused her to wake up noticing she was in bed with her best friend, Toni.

Lira remembered the events of last night, perfectly fine nothing new. This was something she didn't want to happen though, she didn't wanna be one of those girls who slept with their guy friends. That's what happens when emotions run high and you can't control them.

The smell of breakfast suddenly hit her nose, making her tummy move.

She wondered who could have been cooking breakfast if she was up here next to toni, he never told her he had a maid or anything.

"Toni, wake up. I think somebody is down there."Lira lightly shook him and his eyes were struggling to open, you could tell she put it down as he slept like a baby.

"Chill, man. It might be tori."Toni said turning over and facing lira who was sitting up in his bed.

"Toni, I'm coming up there. You better not have one of your littles hoes up there, I swear they will get they ass beat today."Tori yelled while walking up his stairs, lira was confused. Was tori his girlfriend he didn't talk about?

"Who the hell is tori?"Lira slightly asked calmly, toni figured she forgot since he didn't talk about her as much.

"I'm his motherfucking sister, bitch."Tori said appearing from his door, lira was about to say something but toni stepped in.

"This is lira, the one I was telling you about."Toni spoke and winking to tori, Tori's attitude suddenly changed.

"Oh, you're lira? My brother talks about you so much, well, I made breakfast for him you can join us if you want. Sorry for calling you a bitch, didn't know you were lira."Tori said smiling and hyper like, lira just nodded.

"I'll be downstairs."Tori said smirking at toni, he just slowly rolled his eyes.

"Y'all been talking about me?"Lira asked shocked, he quickly sat up and shook his head.

"Nah, we haven't been talking about you in a bad way. One day, you'll understand."Toni said smiling, lira didn't understand but she was hungry again and ready to eat.

"I'm about to shower. You can shower in my guest room, you know where ya clothes at."Toni said getting up and heading to his connected master's bathroom. Lira had many clothes left at Toni's house, she basically lived here literally.

Lira got up and headed across the hallway, away to his guest bathroom she would go. Tori Mahfud was Toni's older and only sister, she's about 25 and Toni was 20. Tori had on her bright dark blue jean leggings, white T-shirt, and her bright dark blue Jean's jacket to match.

Tori was downstairs making brunch rather than breakfast, since it was 10:45 am. Toni came down in his lightly grey T-shirt, lightly bleached ripped blue jeans, and his black boots with socks to match. It was Autumn, it was October and Lira's favorite month since it's her birthday month.

"So, that's Ms. Lira?"Tori asked stirring her grits, Shrimp and Grits were Toni's favorite brunch meal. Toni sighed leaning against his countertop, his sister was buggy this morning.

"Yeah, that's her."

"Toni, You know I am not racist. I have two best friends who happen to be friends with her, she's a slut."Tori exclaimed as she began to fix their plates.

"Tori, can you ever just shut the fuck up? Gosh, I mean I know who she is. Trust me, she isn't happy living the lifestyle she's living, she's ready to be a mother and wife."Toni tried to explain to his sister, tori just couldn't understand her wanting those things.

"Okay, toni. Just lemme ask you this, Was last night y'all's first time fucking?"Tori asked seriously looking in his eyes, Toni mumbled something before answering.

"To be honest, I don't think she even wanted to do it. She knows I like her, she would always tell me she wants our friendship just to be a friendship nothing more. I was the one who crossed the line, she was helping me out after I told her about mom passing last night. Maybe I took advantage of her kindness, just to get what I wanted."Toni slowly explained, lira never wanted things like this to happen between her and toni.

"Okay, I see."Tori said as lira walked in silently on her iPhone.

"Um, Lira if you don't mind could you get the apple juice out of the fridge and pour us some drinks?"Tori asked continuing to fix their plates, Lira gave her a sure before doing what she asked. They all sat together in Toni's living room, saying morning grace before digging in.

"So, what's your plans for today?"Tori asked trying to make conversation, lira smirked before answering.

"I have a consultation with my doctor today. I'm getting a breast enhancement soon."Lira spoke with no shame, her boobs looked like grapes at times literally.

"Are you going to Doctor Benford?"Tori asked curiously, lira nodded before sipping her apple juice.

"He's great, that's where I got my ass done."Tori said eating her shrimp and grits, this was a awkward conversation for toni to be listening to.

"Do you remember what's happening this month?"Lira asked toni to see if he remembered. Toni smirked and laughed shaking his head no which made lira frown.

"Chill, you know I wouldn't forget your birthday."Toni said giving her a reassuring smile, tori was curious as to when is it.

"When's your birthday?"Tori asked.

"October 20th."

"Awe, Toni's in December and mines is February."

"Yeah, Toni's birthday is December 2nd."Lira replied, toni didn't seriously think she remembered his birthday.

Toni's phone buzzed repeatedly before he decided to check it.

Texts from Massey;
- Our date still on for today?

Texts to Massey;
- I don't know, I'll hit ya up later.

Texts from Massey;
- Whatever! :-(

Lira was sitting next to him, so she read every word of him and Massey's conversation. Most girls would be tripping but she wasn't.

"Is that Massey?"Tori asked.

"Yeah, she still asking me about the d- well you know."Toni replied remembering to be aware of Lira's presence.

"Asking you about what?"Lira asked finishing her plate, she thanked and told tori how good the food was.

"A date, I been promising her one since last month. Massey literally has had the biggest crush on me since highschool."Toni explained some of it, he wasn't gonna go into too much detail.

"Oh, well. You should take her on a date, breaking promises isn't the way to go."Lira smiled standing up and picking up her plate and wine glass taking it into his kitchen. Sitting them in the sink before heading upstairs, Toni and Tori shared a look before he got up going after her.

Toni slightly grabbed her arm before she would make it upstairs.

"Don't act like this,"Toni begged knowing what she was doing, she thought she was smart. Lira's eyes were tearing up, she didn't know why though.

"Toni, I really do like you as a friend. I just don't know if I could love you the way you love me, I don't know if I could love you relationship wise."Lira spoke lowly, she just wanted her friend to be happy honestly.

"That's why you should go on this date, you deserve to be happy with someone who could make you happy."Lira said giving him a weak smile, toni didn't know what to say or do.

"Lira, I couldn-"

"Toni, don't! Just go on the date if you love me. I gotta go."Lira said running upstairs with her face flowing with tears, she grabbed her things and shoes. Once she got everything, she headed out the door and got in her car.

Lira grabbed a tissue wiping her eyes and buckling up before pulling off and heading to her doctor's appointment.

First chapter under a wrap!
Who feel like Toni & Lira are meant to be?
The drama is coming up soon, watch out might bite ya in the ass. :P
Speaking or Talking Slang: Buggy = Bugging or bugging me. Hoes = Whores, promiscuous person or another word for slut. Nah = Another word for no. Y'all =You all.
Secret comment: This book is...
The Weeknd x Earned It in (MM) fits this chapter, so I had to add it.
Toni & Tori Mahfud in MM. XxxX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209 3 13
*not the official book cover* Just read and see 🙂
1.5K 90 46
( 1st gl story )
2.6M 71.9K 32
𝘙𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 ' 𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦?' 𝘐 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯. ♥️ 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘭�...
2.5K 98 19
READ TO FIND OUT😏