On Finding Chance

By hamiyaaahhh

What if one day you wake up without your memories? What if one day you wake up to receive the biggest surpris... More

On Finding Chance - Prologue
Part 1 - Chapter 1
Part 1 - Chapter 2
Part 1 - Chapter 3
Part 1 - Chapter 5
Part 1 - Chapter 6
Part 1 - Chapter 7
Part 1 - Chapter 8
Part 1 - Chapter 9
On Finding Chance - Part 2 (Madie's View) - Chapter 10
Part 2 - Chapter 11
Part 2 - Chapter 12
Part 2 - Chapter 13
Part 2 - Chapter 14
Part 2 - Chapter 15
Part 2 - Chapter 16
Part 2 - Chapter 17
Part 2 - Chapter 18
Part 2 - Chapter 19
Part 2 - Chapter 20
Part 2 - Chapter 21
Part 2 - Chapter 22
Part 2 - Chapter 23
Part 2 - Chapter 24
Part 2 - Chapter 25
Part 2 - Chapter 26
Part 2 - Chapter 27
Part 2 - Chapter 28
Part 2 - Chapter 29
On Finding Chance - Part 3 - Chapter 30
Part 3 - Chapter 31
Part 3 - Chapter 32
Part 3 - Chapter 33
Part 3 - Chapter 34
Part 3 - Chapter 35
On Finding Chance - Epilogue

Part 1 - Chapter 4

5 1 0
By hamiyaaahhh

They finally picked out their outfits for the concert. Gab chose a satin black backless skater skirt dress with sleeves up to her elbows, yellow doll shoes and the long silver necklace which Harvey gave her for her 18th birthday. As for Madie, it is a short sleeved dress with green embroideries on top, a ribbon in the middle and plain beige bottom. She could not decide on what shoes to buy so she opted for her favorite white sneakers at home.

Both of them are already enjoying their delicious steak dinner when Gab's phone rings - it's Harvey. Is this the moment she has been dreaming of all her life? She drinks a sip of water, breathes in and breathes out.

"Hello" says Gab.

"Hi Gabby. How are you?"

Her heart is beating so fast she cannot think of what to say. "Hi Gabby. How are you? Hi Gabby. How are you? Hi Gabby." is on a loop in her mind.

She hates being called Gabby.

During her younger years, she was such a crybaby that all of her classmates loved to tease her until she cried. Whenever she called out her mommy, they bullied her more by chanting "Gabby. Mommy. Ugly. Gabby. Mommy. Ugly."

From then on, she hated her first name and always introduced herself as Gab. But, there is something in the way Harvey sounds when he says the name Gabby.

"Erm. Fine. You?"

"Busy with the final rehearsal. Is Madie with you?

"Yes. You want to talk to her?"

The siblings talk for a while and agree that he will pick her up in about 30 minutes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 514 42
Sarah is an ordinary girl, who lives in a town far away from the world hassle. A town which is a small world of its own. A lot has happened with Sar...
952 74 22
"Baby, I hate that you lost your memory. I hate that you forgot what happened. But if you looked me in the eye now and if I told you what really happ...
570 14 55
Madi is a 27 year old widow. When a tragic accident leaves her grief-stricken, she sets off to travel the world and heal. Will the mysterious Writer...
758K 42.8K 47
After a car accident leaves Riley Perez in a coma, she wakes up in the hospital a year later. With the absence of the memories of her loved ones, she...