My Desire♥

By liannastyles14

Penelope is a goody too shoes.Who never gets in trouble nor doesn't let anyone get to her. She doesn't trust... More

Friends
confused
Getting Answers
Understanding
Trying To Be More
Desperate
Not knowing what to do
Try to fiqure things out
Resolutions♥
Finding My heart♡
Only one ♥
Misunderstood
Losing life
Detached
Sibling Talks
War is love
Getting You back
Needing You♥
Cuddling
His Past
I'm Sorry
Drunk and Confused
Be Mine Again
Alright
Will You????
Planning♥
The Wedding :)
Honeymoon♥
On The Way

Happily Ever After.

6 0 0
By liannastyles14

Harry's P.O.V
Penelope and I went to see Dylan. At the hospital. We picked him up and went to our house.I video taped him and he held on to my finger.I recorded my wife in the kitchen.She smiled and video taped me as well.

I love my life right now with my wife and my son.It feels like their the only thing that matters.

Years go by and He's already growing up so fast.He's already 12.Plays videogames and is on school.Like his mother.
On the other hand my wife and I had endless dances.Video taped our memories with Dylan.

Penelopes P.O.V
Wow I feel as if dylan is growing so fast.I still love him and hug him a lot.Harry and I have been through a lot back then but managed to get through it together.

Now I'm in the living room with dylan.Well mainly because he plays his game there and I sit.We have mini conversations, which is nice.I love my family and we would all be on the same page.Most of the time.

Sometimes dylan yells at both of us.Sometimes harry and I fight.We all get through it and hug it out later on.

One day dylan will be a singer.Because he loves watching the x-factor and would love to sing on the stage.He would sing all the time like his father. He does remind me of him a lot.He loves junk food.But me and harry hardly buy any because we dont want him to be out of shape.

Harry and I have been there for dylan.If he has a question or just wants to talk.He's my bright son.
I love him so much.

Harry's P.O.V
So mainly all the crazy past moments went away smoothly and we made it.To becoming married and having a child.

My life has been going very well and I love it.

Penelopes P.O.V

My life is extraordinary and I love my two favorite men.

Dylan and harry are the only people that I want to see for the rest of my life :)

♥♥♥♥The End♥♥♥♥

Author :)
This is the ending you guys ...................or is it.
I don't know yet if I want to make a sequal to this story.
Comment how you feel about my story.Be positive :)
Bye for now ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 31 48
Aria is a normal girl. What happens when Harry save her from her ex? Will she trust a complete stranger? will she fall for him and give him her heart...
7.3K 333 44
Lily-may is the goody two shoes. She never gets into trouble and has the best friends around. After losing her mother and younger brother in a car a...
989 1 14
Lola-Grace James is your typical teenage girl with a dream...to become a solo artist, and to make it on her own, without the constant reminder of her...
25.9K 550 19
The school jock (and jerk) Harry Styles is partnered with Penelope Bryant (the school nerd) for a school project. Slowly she starts to see his true s...