Twilight One Shots

By X0starstruckgurlX0

a series of diferent one shots there are mainly twilight oneshots that i have written in the past but im cont... More

Twilight One Shots
Jasper One Shot: Starstruck
Just A Dream Ms. Brightside
Falling For You; an Edward Cullen One Shot
Let This Go; A Jacob Black Love Story

Emmett One Shot:

4.3K 34 1
By X0starstruckgurlX0

Name:angel bulevarde
Race:vampire
Looks:waist length black w\ red hair riddick's eyes(silverish white pupil)
Age:18 (102)

(after Bella n Nessie incident)

*Third Person*

The gloomy clouds of Forks, Washington were still casting an ominous shadow over the civilians of this small town. Yet suddenly it seemed like the place was slightly lit up as a woman, no, a young lady passed through the outskirts of the town. With graceful strides the woman strutted down the streets catching the eyes of many young men wanting to meet her. The sun shinned off of her pale skin. The woman was breath taking. What with her waist length hair that was midnight black with the occasional red decorating her hair. It framed her face perfectly as he strange eyes caught everyone’s attention. Most people thought she was blind, yet she knew just when to stop, when to pick up her pace, and she smiled at those that stared at her for too long. So proving that theory wrong, they figured that this was just another crazy trend and that the pale beauty was wearing contacts.

Little did these civilians know that they should cower in fear at the sight of someone of her kind. Yet who would mistake her for a threat. She looked like that which was her name, Angelic. Her name was Angel Bulevarde. What was she? This pale beauty was in refugee of a home with people of her kind. Vegetarian vampires. Vampire? You may question. Yes, indeed. You may notice her eyes are of the wrong color, regardless of her being a vegetarian or if she devoured humans. Perhaps even the fact that the girl’s skin did not sparkle in the sun creating thousands of rainbows as her diamond like skin did not flash at the bright rays. Yet you most likely do know that some vampires are gifted with certain traits. That is her trait. She was blessed with the ability to fight against the rays of the sun. You can call it her own, personal, vampire proof sun block. Her eyes where there naturally.

She had found that out when she began to hunt. She used to belong to a nomad coven of vampires. They included her sister and mate, along with their younger brother and herself. They made one strange family, but she was happy at some point. Yet every time she fed she felt pity for the animals. Decades ago, before she had re-met her younger sister, who now had the appearance of a 25 year old, she had come across a coven called the Cullens. She befriended them as it was only two males and two females not counting herself. She grew with that coven and one day she and her “sister” came across a young man in peril. Her out of the kindness of her heart wanted to save him, yet did not want to damn him into the guilt of being vampire, as her other “brother” thought. Yet her companion thought other wise and took him to their “father” with out even considering the consequences.

Angel followed her back. The whole way there thinking of the boys face. Dark hair, rosy cheeks, adorable dimples. He had a childish complexion. By the time she reached there, she had to witnessed the boy’s screams as he had been bit. When the boy had come to and was told what he was, she was there to help him constantly. Angel had grown to love the boys scent, it drove her mad. The boy was quick to return the feelings. He began to love her as well. However, one jealous “sister” did not like this. She believed she was much more beautiful than Angel. That she disserved him. She had plotted their loves downfall.

If you were to ask Angel’s real reason’s of leaving, she would not lie, but she would find a way to tell the truth without quite telling it. Her sister and she had soon been reunited. How? After Angel and the dimple cheeked boy had finally gained the confidence to rely on one another, enough to tell the other how they felt, they were split apart. They had shown one another what love truly was one night while hunting. The sister, enraged, confronted Angel saying she had done something very immoral and that she was a hypocrite. She told Angel about her love for the boy and how she was the one to save him. Now, Angel being the kind person she was backed down coming up with the excuse of needing to see her family. The boy crushed to here soon that she found them, but that they were turned, causing his beloved Angel to stay with them and start a new coven. He soon learned to love the blond, but never fully.

*Angel’s POV*

I sighed smiling as I neared the home of the Cullens. I could tell I was near; the scent was strong through this direction. I had met a few of the Cullens once when we offered them room and bored for a while they searched for a new place to situate themselves in. I remembered two females and three males. The females being Esme Carlisle’s mate; and Rosalie, which happened to be Emmett’s mate. Edward was last and he was not taken. Most would expect me to fawn over the bronze haired male, but I did not. I favored the one who was already taken. With all honesty I think the female he hose is much too old for him, yet again who am I to speak of age when I in turn am nearly as old as Edward, standing at the age of 102. Yet as they say age is just a number. I agreed it was just, just my jealousy talking. I hated that though, that was the only down side of going to see my friends the Cullens. Jealousy was a petty, petty thing and was immoral. I already being dead in a sense did not want to have another tally marked down on my sins list.

I actually remember me and Edward debating on that topic. Whether or not we were worthy, or meant to go to heaven. He believed our souls would instantly be damned to hell. I thought other wise. He thought that since we fed off others, that, that was immoral. I remember telling him that if what we do is so immoral than so are all humans. They feed off animals to survive do they not? So what makes what we do so vial? I think that just like every heart of every human is different, so is ours. Well in a metaphorical sense because, well, our hearts no longer beat.

The scent I was fallowing soon led me into dense forests. I passed by a house, no, a mansion. I then used my true speed to survey the surroundings of the house. When I was done I took note that the house was empty. I began to sniff the air. I found another scent and followed it to a more secluded part of the forest. I could hear all the wild life. The chirping birds, the running river, the hooves heading this way…Wait What! I instantly jumped up high as something zoomed passed me. I saw two figures chase a large buck. As they caught it I turned, but instantly rammed into another one, who was by the way, going at full speed.

-”Wow, that hurt. Oh Damn! My bad!” I rubbed my head slightly out of annoyance, not pain. I put one palm on the ground and took the hand of my, well who ever ran into me. I looked up. It was him. “Oh man! Hey Angel! How are you?!” he shouted lifting me up quickly and hugging me tightly. I laughed as I saw the others come my way, the carcass disposed of. I hugged him back and he put me down. I was greeted by the others instantly.

-”Angel! How have you been dear?” Esme hugged me gingerly. Carlisle was next to approach me as he smiled and hugged me. Edward just looked my way and nodded. I smiled at him and turned to the others.

-”I’m good! And Hello to you too Emmett! I’ve been ok, Esme. I actually…left my home.” Her, Carlisle and Emmett gasped. I supposed Edward must have already read my thoughts. They all began to ask me why. “Well you see……I’m actually a bit embarrassed to say this……they thought I was acting…out of place, I suppose. It doesn’t matter though. It was for the best.” I said smiling. The all looked at me confused. I heard Edward sigh.

-”She’s changed her diet and her coven thought she was selling out on them. She has no where else to go.” He smirked after hearing what popped into my head next. “Apparently she’s also thinking of a kind way of telling me to mind my own business…” He said as he chuckled. I just sighed and shook my head.

-”Oh dear! Well than you are more than welcome to stay with us.” said Esme kindly. I smiled at her as I was enveloped into another warm hug. I looked and it was Emmett, who was smiling widely at me. I tried my best to keep my thoughts to myself, but I saw Edward smirk as he opened his mouth. ‘Say one word and you’ll see that this Angel isn’t so sweet Edward Cullen’ I thought. He just chuckled as he shook his head and walked towards the direction of the house.

“Now I got someone else to hang out with! Your too nice not to wanna hang with me, right Angel?” asked Emmett as he swung me on his back in a piggy back ride. I thought it was childish, but that’s what I liked about him. I simply smiled and nodded. He grinned and began to tell me about those I had yet to meet. “Ah we’re here. The others went to the store to by Nessie food.” I nodded already eager to meet the little hybrid child. When we got inside the house Emmett still hadn’t placed me on the ground. That is until we heard someone scoff. He and I turned to look at none other than Rosalie Hale. I looked to the ground ashamed of myself. I stepped away from him. ‘He is no longer mine.’ I reminded myself.

-”Nice to see Angel.” she said snarling as she said my name. I got off of Emmett after that. I just nodded at her in acknowledgement. Then this stunning little child that looked to be 8 years old came running to Emmett.

-”Uncle Emmett, who is this?” she asked as she pointed to me. I smiled brightly at the little girl as I went to her.

-”Hello there, you must be Renesmie. Your Uncle has told me so much about you.” I told her as I smiled. She returned it eagerly. She placed her palm on my cheek feeling its warmth. I saw flashes of my eyes. I supposed she was curious as to why they were like that. She showed me pictures of the moon next. “Yes, I suppose they do look like the moon, huh?” she nodded her head giggling.

-”What’d she show you?” asked Emmett. I smiled at him.

-”I showed her, her eyes Uncle Emmett. They reminded me of the moon. There beautiful.” said the little girl. I smiled at her. “What’s your name?” she asked me.

-”Angel. Angel Bulevarde. I used to come here all the time. I know your daddy too.” I told her she smiled and took a hold of my hand as she led me inside.

-”Mother! Look! This is daddy and uncle’s old friend, her name is Angel.” I saw a beautiful brunette and remembered Emmett telling me her name was Bella.

-”Oh…um hello, are you ok ma’am?” she asked me.

-”She’s not blind Bella.” I herd Edward say. “It’s just a side affect or something from her ability.”

-”Pardon me, I’m Angel. Your husband is right, I usually wear sunglasses or contacts, but seeing as I was among others of my kind, well I supposed…”

-”Oh, no! I’m sorry. Yes, I’m Bella. I was told of you by Emmett once.” she said smiling. I smiled and was careful with my thoughts. At that moment a blond came down the stairs. He walked over to Edward. He whispered in his year only loud enough for him to hear. Edward nodded at whatever he said and turned to me.

-”Angel, Jasper. Jasper, Angel.” gestured Edward with his hands. I smiled at the blond as he greeted me. “Come with me, Angel.” he said as he sighed. He led me to a room upstairs. “Alice tell her.” I looked inside to see a petit female. I smiled as she hugged me.

-”Oh wow! You really are beautiful!” she gushed. I was confused. “I just know we’ll get along! I can see why he’ll choose…”

-”Alice!” shouted Edward. I turned to him.

-”That was very rude Edward, apologize to your sister.” he sighed, but did as told mumbling ‘yes mother’. “Just explain to her Alice.” I was still confused. “She can see into the future.” I nodded serious now.

-”Well, you used to be with Emmett right?” she asked. I looked down and nodded my head. “Well, Rose hasn’t been herself lately. I had a vision of you once, a week before you got here. I Rose was around when I had it. I told her and she was angry. She said it was best not to tell anyone about you. I did as told, but let Edward know. He went to talk to Rose and she told him how she separated you two.” I was ashamed and looked down, yet again.

-”Well she didn’t tell me per say, I confronted her and she panicked allowing me to read her thoughts. I figured you could talk to her. She’s been distant with Emmett since my daughter was born. She wants one and what Rosalie wants…”

-”Rosalie gets.” I finished for him. He nodded. “But what did you see in your vision?” Her and Edward sighed and they counted on there fingers. ‘Three, two…”

-”Ughhh, fine then! I’ll get rid of her!” someone shouted from outside as we herd the falling of trees and debris flying everywhere. We all ran with great intensity into the woods. There stood Rosalie hissing at Emmett who stood wide eyed at Rose as he sat on his knees. Rose looked at me and ran for me. I was shocked. Yet I could not fight her. It was wrong; I was intruding on her land. Yet before she could she was thrown out of range. Emmett stood in front of me protectively as he snarled at her.

-”Leave. Angel. Alone.” he said slowly as he snarled. She hissed again. Everyone went to Rose to calm her down and hold her off. Emmett picked me up and ran for it. I didn’t argue. I wanted to get away from all of this. After some time he placed me down. There was a small lake that was connected to a flowing stream with a little waterfall connecting the two. It was beautiful. I smiled. The sun was hitting it just right. I went to the sun’s rays. “You really do look like an Angel you know?” I smiled as I closed my eyes. I opened them and he was right in front of me. I could feel his breathe as it danced across my face delicately. His skin glistened in the sun.

-”a...and you look like a rainbow.” I said as I giggled. He chuckled dryly. He pulled on my hand as he sat down. He pulled me so that I was laying on his lap. If I could I would have blushed. He had a serious look on his face, which wasn’t like him. I wanted to see that childish grin on his face. “Where’s that silly grin of yours, eh?” I said as I patted the tip of his nose with my finger tip. He didn’t answer.

-”Do you remember how you and Edward would talk about heaven and hell and where we’d go when we’d die?” I nodded. “He thinks you’re right now…ever since he met Bella. Jasper says his heaven is here…by Alice’s side. Same with Carlisle and Esme.” I grimaced. Where was he getting at with this? He didn’t look like himself all serious. “Why did you leave…all of a sudden? I tried to make you happy, was it not good enough?” I was shocked, I even began to blabber about my family and how they needed me. “Don’t lie…I don’t think I can take it anymore…Rose lied, I know you are too. Why did you really leave?” I didn’t answer.

-”I don’t think I deserved you. I just-I thought Rose was a better candidate. I knew you would grow to love her anyways.” I told him not yet looking in his eyes. He picked up my chin with his hand.

“You know how you’d always pray for things and stuff?” I nodded. “I did too.” I was confused. “I thought that if I asked god to send me an angel to make this place my heaven, it’d be easier. When you didn’t show…I figure I already had her.”

-”Rose.” I whispered. He nodded.

-”Mmhmm. Yet she wasn’t happy…not since Nessie. I know she wants one, but no matter what I did she was never happy anymore. You…I could make you smile out of the stupidest of things. I wanted you back for so long. I wanted to feel your touch…” he grazed his hand over my neck. I shuddered. “To love you…” He kissed my neck. He must have remembered my soft spot because I moaned. He chuckled. “I need my Angel back. Please?”

-”What about Rose……she needs you and…” He scoffed.

-”No she doesn’t. She told me about how she “loved” me and how she did this for “us”. I need you. This place is hell with out you. When you left, I...I just didn’t feel right. Like something was missing. I know they send you too me. We’re meant for each other…I told Rose she can’t have me anymore. You do.” I was touched. I had this smile on my face as I wrapped my arms around his neck brining him too me.

I put all my force into pushing him down. He chuckled as he placed his hands on my waist. I kissed him long and hard. The kiss was filled with longing and passion. We had years of catching up to do and thankfully there was no need for air between us. I think we had been in our heated make-out session for hours when he pulled away. The sun had disappeared as the moon light was now casting a spotlight over us. He smirked at me with a playful look on his eyes. I grinned at his look. His arms went down to my thighs were he held on as he lifted himself up. I hitched my legs around his waist. I was confused at what he was going to do, but knowing him and that look, I was in for it.

-”You know, Nessie was right…your eyes do look like the moon.” He said as he went from my eyes to the sky. I shook my head as I smiled. “He began to walk as the grin was back on his face. “Wonder how they’d look through the water…hmmmm.” Uh oh…He then let me go, but thanks to my legs, I brought him down with me. We made a large splash as we fell into the water. We surfaced, laughing as I splashed him. He dunked me and I swam down to the bottom. I saw him come after me and I just waited. He soon reached me and he held me as we looked at each other through the haze of the water. I smirked as I kissed him on the lips. We stayed there for a while then I kicked my way to the top. I stood and ran for it behind a tree giggling. My clothes were completely soaked so I removed them leaving myself in my garments only; I guess it was like a bathing suit. I herd as something dripping wet, Emmett, made his way over to me. He pounced on me and I was not expecting that. He grinned as he just moved a strand of hair behind my head. He smiled at me.

-”I missed you. I’ll never leave your side as long as you want me here.” I told him leaning up to place my head against his shoulder. He kissed my neck.

-”Good because with out my Angel here on earth it’s just plain hell.” he said with a chuckle. From then on, I knew no one would separate me from my Emmett, no one, especially not Rosalie. I would fight for him this time if I have to. I was not sure what gave me this new found courage, but I think it had something to do with standing under the moonlight near a romantic surrounding in the arms of my lover, where I’d know we’d be spending eternity in. Even if I had to make us a small home to wreck and rebuild over and over, right here, in our own heaven on Earth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 6.9K 200
I'm taking another shot at a one shot book. it's filled with preferences, one-shots and whatever else I come up with. Requests are always open unless...
8.9K 122 32
Oneshots of your favorite Twilight characters!
326K 7.9K 15
"I fell in love with you because you loved me when I couldn't love myself." Book 1 |Twilight|
37.6K 1.1K 45
This has been a work in progress for god knows how long. I have wanted to give many of the characters the development we were sorta robbed of in the...