Twilight One Shots

By X0starstruckgurlX0

a series of diferent one shots there are mainly twilight oneshots that i have written in the past but im cont... More

Twilight One Shots
Emmett One Shot:
Just A Dream Ms. Brightside
Falling For You; an Edward Cullen One Shot
Let This Go; A Jacob Black Love Story

Jasper One Shot: Starstruck

7.8K 62 10
By X0starstruckgurlX0

Name: Johnson, Marika
Age: 21
race: Human
looks: Height:172 cm, weight: 50kg; brown hair, short spiky at the back, shoulder length with fringe at the front, blue/green/light brown eyes (thnx mother nature >.> ), with glasses; pretty and innocent/nerdy looking.
personality: I'm adaptable, articulate, communicative, inquisitive, intellectual, charming, multitasking, nimble, entertaining, upbeat, witty, whimsical, straight-forward, open-minded, enthusiastic, attention-loving, playful, out-going, adventurous, mind-oriented, verbal('you-just-won't-shut-up' might be better ^^' ), friendly, dynamic, youthful. But at the same time I'm dualistic, self-interested, restless, over-talkative, over-stimulated, fickle/inconsistent, vain, critical (and blunt), too playful, playing of mind games, boastful, ego-oriented, tricky(likely to deceive people), too curious, temperamental, "two-faced", insensitive, mercurial.

*Marika’s POV*

It’s funny how you can live your whole life, wishing you were someone else, better yet, with someone else. I had lived in Forks, Washington my whole life. I had attended school everyday for as long as I could remember. Life had always been pretty normal for me. I had many friends, whom I’d always talk with, and was even considered somewhat popular. Although, I was a bit nerdy looking, as some people may have said it once. I was pretty, actually beautiful even, but people see the glasses and books and the labels begin. Even then I was still very lively and to be honest, you could never get me to shut up. I like my glasses though. They made people; teenagers in particular, look at my eyes. They were beautiful if I do say so myself. They were a wondrous gift from nature; they were a mix of blues, greens and a light brown. Breathe takingly beautiful is what I’d get from most people. Yet I just wished I didn’t have to change my appearance so much in high school to have gotten the approval of a certain boy.

In high school I constantly thrived off the attention I was given. Yet, I could never get a certain blond to acknowledge my existence. Even when he would at least turn to stare at me, it always seemed like he was sad, or in pain. Yep, it had pained the love of my life to look at me. Great, note the sarcasm. I would try my hardest to talk to him, to start up a decent conversation with him, but it never worked. He would make up an excuse to leave saying his girlfriend was waiting for him. I had nothing against Alice, I herd she was very nice and it made me feel kind of bad for trying to make a move on her man, but yea. All is fair in love and war right? Well yea, I noticed that if Alice was the type of person he liked I would stoop down to being a hypocrite. You see, I don’t really care what people think of me. They don’t really know me, and what matters is what I think of myself. Yet I went back on that, I had once had long hair that flowed past my hips. I figured Jasper liked the way Alice looked, so I cut my hair. It was still brown just short spiky at the back with a shoulder length fringe at the front. I don’t regret it though; I think I look good with it.

Well high school ended soon and I graduated, without ever even getting a chance to express myself to Jasper. To be honest I hadn’t even herd of him or the Cullens. Well I herd about the wedding between Bella Swan and Edward Cullen. After that a few weeks after, no on herd from them since. Me? I went to college, in hope of getting over this stupid little crush. More like obsession if you ask me, no matter what I do he seems to plague my thoughts. Well I dated, I had fun, and I even did essentially well academically, in college. It has now been three whole years sense I had seen Jasper Cullen, or Hale. I never understood that, but the teachers called him under the name Cullen, so as did I.

I would figure, three years is more than enough time to get over someone. Yet no matter who, or how many people I dated, I always seemed to find a flaw in them. This one didn’t have blond hair, his hair isn’t curly, his eyes aren’t that golden shade, his complexion isn’t right…Notice anything? I did, none of them were Jasper, and that’s what I was looking for. He was what I wanted, what I considered perfect. No, Jasper Cullen is perfection. Well right now it’s time for holiday vacations so I’m on my way back from California all the way to Forks, Washington. I bet my mother expected some gorgeous guy to be escorting me by my arm. I didn’t care though, I was successful and doing okay in my eyes. Just because I didn’t bag a man while in school, for the third year, did not mean a single thing. I just wish the Cullens were back. I had just stepped outside of the airport, for the plane had landed. I was just going to see if my parents were there. Another plane had just landed and I saw a few people step out. The holiday seasons seem to be bringing lots of people together. Most were people I used to know from high school. ‘I bet they couldn’t wait to leave this place.’ I thought sighing. I continued walking forward with my head down, hoping no one would recognize me.

-”Oh, I beg your pardon; I wasn’t watching were I was going.” I said rushed. I had been entranced by my own thoughts that I hadn’t noticed as I walked straight into the back of some man. He turned around slowly. My breathe got caught in my throat.

-”Hello Marika, its fine. How have you been?” I was still shocked. Too shock to even speak. I was just babbling like an idiot.

-”I’m-I mean-how are-what are-um…ugh…” I must have been blushing. He hadn’t changed though. He still spoke with a strained voice. It was strange though. In senior year he seemed to have gotten over it somewhat with others, with me, not so much. He smiled. I wonder if he could tell I was really nervous.

-”Seems to me that after three years you’ve changed, you don’t seem to talk as much.” he said chuckling dryly. I blushed more. I shook my head “no” and cleared my throat.

-”I’m the same. I was just caught off guard. I’m fine though, how are you Jasper? I haven’t herd from you since high school. Here I was thinking we were friends.” I had gotten over most of my embarrassment.

-”I’d certainly hope we are. I’m fine though, my family and I decided to move back.” I was sad. He had a family already. “You know? My siblings and I?” Ohhhh now I see. My sorrow seemed to have vanished.

-”Oh! I see! That’s great!” I said full of happiness. I had a bright smile on my face. “I wish we could hang out more though…I mean I really mis…”

-“Marika! Sweety!” I was cut off by someone trying to catch my attention. I looked to see who it was. I couldn’t see through the crowd of college students. Then I saw it. My mother. *sigh* She was holding up a banner with ’Welcome Home Marika!’ written on it. ‘She still has that damn thing. I thought I destroyed it!’ I thought annoyed. Every time I come I have to put up with embarrassing welcoming such as these. I waved to her. She was beckoning me over, but I signaled for her to wait. She looked mad, and made a ‘come here now’ sign. I shook my head and said one minute with my finger. We argued a little bit more and eventually my mother gave up, folding the stupid banner. I sighed turning back to talk to Jasper.

-”Well, anyways, Jasp…Jasper? Jasper?!” Were did he go? *sigh* Oh well I was hoping to ask him to dinner, but guess not. With a heavy heart I picked up my bag that was on the floor. There was something sticking out of a pocket. I picked it up. ‘Meet me outside the high school at midnight, Japer’ I smiled. He must have been in a hurry. ‘Damn it! Why mother?! Why?!’

The whole way to my house was with my mother scolding at me for making her wait and wasting her time. I argued back saying she might have frightened off her future son-in-law. She laughed, I huffed and my father just shook his head. So much for the joyous feeling that is Christmas. Today was a week before Christmas Eve so I was hoping for a bit of understanding. The time at home my mom had me making dinner and just talking and catching up on things. My mother mainly nagging at me about me ever getting hitched, but I just ignored her thankful that my dad was there to quiet down the woman. Now I see who I get the attitude from. My mom was like me, she won’t ever shut up! When nighttime approached everyone decided to stay up watching Christmas movies, it was a tradition of ours. Around eleven my parents decided they were tired and headed up for bed. I followed and just waited about twenty minutes before they were fast asleep. I smiled and changed into warmer clothing and placed on some boots. The snow was pretty deep, so I couldn’t take my car. I’d just walk there, it’s not like it’s really far away. I’d take something hard though just incase. I grabbed a flashlight and a giant spoon my mother had.

It was a pretty good night. The wind wasn’t as fierce as I thought it would have been. The night seemed tranquil with the bright stars lighting the sky and the beautiful moon glistening off the snow. I had finally reached the school I checked my clock when I didn’t spot Jasper. It was about ten until midnight. I leaned against the wall and waited. I closed my eyes; I soon got tired after not even two minutes and went to sit on a log just outside the entrance to the forest. I rested there for a little when I felt something rush past me. I shivered. I looked up at the stars counting them. They were beautiful, you don‘t get to see them like this over at my college. You were lucky if you saw a small bunch. I remember my whole life wishing on those bright stars. For anything really. When I’d get sick I’d wish to get better. It would work. On Christmas, for a new puppy when I was six. I got it, it ran away though. Now I’d think it was just childish. My mother would always say it was stupid. She’d scold me for everything. The stars where like my motivation to continue, they made me feel that when things got hard I could just wish them better.

That was stupid now that I grew up, I knew that was impossible. I needed dedication and goals in life to get what I wanted done. Yet, now that I was back here, looking at the stars I loved so much I couldn’t help but wish one more time. “I wish... things could work out between us. I really like him.” I said aloud closing my eyes.

-”I wish they could too, but isn’t wishing a little childish?” I turned to look at Jasper. I smiled.

-”No, I don’t think it is.” I said pretending to ponder the question.

-”You really need to grow up.” he said more to himself.

-”No…you do. I grew up; you can too…just look at the stars….” I said as I stood and went to his side. He was looking at the stars. I grabbed him by the shoulders. He tensed. If I didn’t know any better I would have thought he wasn’t breathing. I chuckled. ”breathe. I won’t hurt you.”

-”It’s not you I’m afraid of…” He said in a whisper. “I’m a lot more dangerous than you think….” He said trailing off. I sighed.

-”Maybe, I want that…that just means if you’re on my side, you can protect me.” I said as I grew closer to his face. He stopped me before I could though.

-”Don’t.” He said firmly. “I don’t have that much control…just stop. I’m not strong like Edward.” He said whispering the Edward part. I sighed.

-”Maybe, I don’t want you to be. I know you would never hurt me.” I told him firmly. “Your one of the few people I know won’t hurt me. Not even unintentionally. Not like the others do.” I told him, seriously.

-”You don’t know anything about me.” He said sounding kind of mad. I was getting sadder by the minute.

-”Is that my fault. Every time I tried to get to know you, you pushed me away. Maybe coming here was a mistake…” I said sighing. “I just had to know, if, if I had a chance with you or something.” I told him. “But, whatever, I get it, Alice is probably worried about you right? I’ll just be leaving now…” I said getting my flash light and heading back home. He wasn’t following me and I wasn’t so sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. He caught up to me once I left the school grounds, though. He brought me back into his chest as he turned me by my waist. He didn’t move his hand, though.

-”You want to know so badly, but I doubt you can handle it.”

-”I will find out though, I can be a very dedicated person and once I set my mind on something I get things done. Like you said wishing on stars is childish, but I can find inspiration elsewhere.” I told him. “I will find out.” I said now mad. I may be being temperamental, but so was he! We were being two very hot headed people at the moment.

-”I love that about you, you’re a very motivated person. Tell me, do you care for me.” I figured I wouldn’t delay it and just say it. Think ‘straight forward’ Marika. I told myself.

-” I think you’re the most amazing, mysterious, breath-takingly beautiful, man I have ever met. I’ve thought that since I first saw you. I love you. I really love, love, you.” I said bluntly. “I’ve tried to forget you, but I can’t! No matter what I do you’re all I was ever looking for!” I said semi-shouting. He came up to me and put his hand on my shoulder. I felt instantly calm for some reason.

-”I know your telling the truth. I can tell you love me. I, I love you too…” I smiled. “But we can’t…” Oh, smile gone.

-”What?! Why not?” I said as sorrow consumed my whole being.

-”When you find out the truth you’ll be too afraid to want to have anything to do with me.” He said. I stepped up to him and hugged him tightly. He stiffened and then made me release him.

-”Seems to me that the one that the one that wants nothing to do with me is you. You know if you don’t trust me I get it…” I figured I’d guilt it out of him.

-”I told you I would, just come with me.” He pulled me into the forest. “What I’m about to show you, you can’t tell anyone.” I nodded. He was suddenly all the way a top of a little hill.

-”Huh?! When did-you were just-what….” I was confused. He then just jumped down like nothing.

-”You read a lot right?” I nodded. “Stories, like, mythical creatures as well I presume?” I nodded my head again. “I’m a vampire. A vegetarian vampire.” My eyes budged out of my head. “That’s why I’m afraid to be with you. I don’t want to hurt you, yet your blood, it’s so, so, mouthwatering. It’s literally singing to me, taunting me to take you. Edward warned me. He said that it was the same with Bella.” I was confused.

-”So Bella, she’s, she’s a.a.a…va…vamp..ppire?” He nodded. “Your family?” again a nod. He waited a little. “What do you mean about me being like Bella…I’m human.” I said confused.

-”I think you’re my cantante, it’s a vampire’s way of finding their mate. I can’t help it though. I want to protect you, but from myself… which is why I stayed as far away from you as possible. Alice…*sigh* Alice says she saw this coming…she can see the future and she says that the same thing that happened to Bella, will happen to you…I can’t let that happen.” He said. “Not unless you don’t want it too…” He whispered.

-”I…I…jasper…*sigh*” I walked up to him. I kissed him hard and passionately. His eyes went huge and I panicked when his eyes turned black, but didn’t budge. He pulled himself back. He was at least a few yards away from me now.

-”D..Don’t…It’s just…” He breathed in through his nose and walked up to me. “Just, let me see if I can handle it.” I nodded. He was right in front of me. He kissed my forehead, my nose, my cheek, my jaw line, next he hovered over my lips. I was going to lean up. “Wait…I just want to see if I can control myself….” I didn’t nod just waited patiently. He kissed my lips softly, lingering there for a few minutes. He smiled and kissed my chin and stopped at my neck taking a giant breathe of air and sniffing my neck. I could feel his cool, cold breathe on my neck as it made the hairs on the nape of my neck stand on edge. I shuddered out a shaky breathe. He kissed me neck and looked into my eyes after. He smiled and kissed my lips hard and patiently.

-”I love you Jasper, I love all of you.” I told him.

-”As do I Marika, will you be mine.” I nodded and kissed him.

In the long run, Alice was right. I did face the same fate as Bella. They told me of what happened to her, how she was turned, after that, Carlisle made the diagnose. I was pregnant with Jasper’s child. That night of confessions had turned into a night of undying passion which turned into this little Christmas present in return. I had grown incredibly large, and feeble. The Cullens had to perform yet another odd pregnancy, but unfortunately Jasper could not be there. He said he knew he wouldn’t be able to control his thirst so I understood he did this for the baby. Carlisle had managed to save me and my child. He was a beautiful baby boy. He had Jasper hair color, but it was strait and adorably messy like mine. He had my eyes for some reason, but his facial structure was that of Jasper’s. I had, had my Christmas baby. Jonathon Jasper Whitlock had been born on Christmas at exactly midnight.

I of course was not able to get near my child for a bit, but like Bella I think my maternal instincts took over my vampire instincts because after a month I was able to withstand the scent. I was happy with my child. As every night I would take him out side with jasper and we’d go star gazing as he would just play around mostly. Everyone loved him just as much as Nessie, who will soon be my niece. Yes that’s right, I am to be wed in another month. Alice is planning it. She’s happy that jasper found me; she’s actually bent on finding her very own cantante, even if she has to search the whole globe. She even loves mine and Jasper’s child. J.J, as we call him, is very fond of his little cousin and I have bonded well with the Cullens, especially Edward and Bella for some reason, yet I still have a hard time with Rosalie when she gets to motherly over my child, but I understand.

Well as for my parents, I told my mother that I had to leave early because my boyfriend wanted to visit. My mother enraged that I hadn’t told her sooner she calmed down enough to agree, but I said he was busy so I wouldn’t be home for Christmas. Once again our arguing had continued and my father took the phone saying what my excuse was, I simply told him that I had a surprise. I could here my mother squealing thinking the possibilities and humming the wedding song. You know, the one that goes, da da dara da da dara da da dara da dara da dara…yea that one. It was very funny. After that month I showed them my boyfriend and gave them the wedding invite. I took Bella’s advice and showed them J.J saying me and Jasper “adopted” him. My parents are trying to spoil him rotten.

The day of my wedding had soon approached and I was excited. Everyone was here, both human and vampire. Mostly family friends of course. Our little flower girl, Nessie; the wring barer, J.J; the best man, Edward; maid of honor, Bella; our bride’s maids everything was perfect. I loved everything. We had the reception in the backyard of the Cullens. Alice said there wouldn’t be any rain the day of my wedding, so I insisted on not having a tarp. I wanted to thank the stars for letting my wish come true. Jasper came up to me and kissed me patiently as the crowd cheered. I was now, Marika Johnson Whitlock. I kept my last name because it was still apart of me and I wouldn’t change for anything, not again. We pulled away because if we didn’t people would suspect, air was something I did not miss now that I was immortal.

-”Make a wish.” whispered Jasper in my ear.

-”Naw, I’ve got everything I want right here.” I said as J.J jumped into his father’s arms and we posed for a picture.

-’See, wishing on stars isn’t childish, not if you believe enough.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 330 15
"You don't understand how much you mean to me. You are my heart." "I've love you a thousand years, hell maybe even more." "I'll never stop loving you...
189K 7.1K 104
This is what I like about photographs: - They catch people in their rawest moment - They freeze good memories - They're proof that once, for a heartb...
310K 6.9K 200
I'm taking another shot at a one shot book. it's filled with preferences, one-shots and whatever else I come up with. Requests are always open unless...
12.7K 282 12
Originally on tumblr by me. Username: xetswan [First book] [Finished]