The Other Originals [The Vamp...

By liddya

It all comes down to family. What if I told you that the Mikaelsons are not the only Originals family? Would... More

I. Prologue
II. Prologue
III. Welcome to Mystic Falls
IV. Don't wait for the sunrise

V. The Witch Bitch Must Die

314 17 7
By liddya

Freya's P.O.V

I clapped my hands together moving my eyes to Micah who dropped Nik's body with a wide smirk. We had succeeded in our plan, though Lucas' words confused me. What did he mean by that? I wanted to think that you would just give it to us, but regarding our past my siblings did not think that.

"Okay now where in the hell is the bloody necklace?" I asked, shaking the earlier thoughts out of my head. Micah gently kicked Nik's body as Lucas sighed deeply.

"This isn't a good plan. Why must we make them our enemies?" my younger older brother asked. I twirled on my stiletto's to look at him when I spoke to him.

"Because," I started simply, "we don't like them."

"Freya för helvete," Lucas spoke in our native tongue. "We cannot just do as we please."

I rolled my eyes with a deep sigh. "Why can't we? Stop feeling sorry for these people," I said as I gestured over to Elijah's and Nik's bodies. "They are not us."

"They are exactly like us, Freya," Lucas shouted angry. I never had seen him this angry over something this small. I took a small leap back, acting offended. We were nothing like the Mikaelsons'. With a swift swoosh Micah sped over to Lucas and snapped his neck. My brother fell onto the ground with the same kind of loud thump Elijah did.

"God I hate emotion-Lucas," Micah stated while he stretched his fingers. I looked at him with a deep frown. Now we had three temporarily dead Originals.

"Let's just find the fucking necklace before they wake up," I said with a raise of my brows.

After a while of contemplating where to seek first, we decided to just reck the whole place. We started from upstairs and made our way from room to room. There was no sign of the necklace anywhere. I was starting to get really pissed. The God damn Hybrid had hid it good.

I drew books on the floor from a bookshelf in the library. Micah was on the other side of the room drinking scotch and calmly trying to find the golden piece of jewerly. As I was ruining all the great books they had collected over the years, a box just happened to fall out. I grabbed it in the air.

It was a big velvet box. It was way too large for the necklace that we were in search of, but it intrigued me. I opened it with care, I didn't want to be rude and mess up something precious to Niklaus or Elijah. The thing that was inside of the box surprised me. It was a wooden carving of a wolf.

"That sentimental fool," I whispered with anger and closed it shut, placing it where I had found it.

"Did you find it sis'?" Micah yelled a question from the other side of the room. "It's not like we only have exactly 30 minutes and 45 seconds before our friends wake up."

"It's not here," I whispered. I span around looking at Micah. "It's not here!" I shouted.

"Calm down Freya we'll figure another way to get rid of her," Micah tried to reason with me. I felt tears start to burn the backs of my eyes.

"No we won't. This is the only thing that kills her. And we didn't even find it. Lucas was right Micah. We shouldn't have snapped their necks, they could've helped us."

"Oh you think Nik would have helped us without a reason? He would have given us the necklace and reminded us for the next thousand years for the fact that we came in and asked for his help," Micah ranted, actually kind of angry about it. He hated asking for help and so did I. "Now we'll just politely ask for it and hope for the best."

I threw my hands up in the air. "So we just go to them, tail between our legs and beg for the necklace?" I walked from across the room to him. "I see a tiny flaw in your plan brother."

The lights in the room started to flicker. Something made me feel very uncomfortable and anxious. The shivers climbed from the root of my spine to the top. I shot my blue eyes up to Micah, breathing heavily. I was ready to bolt, and so was my brother. We were both on our toes and about to speed the hell out of the mansion, when the most hated person in the world walked in, laughing.

"You two are scared of this Shelby dear God I should do something about this," he spoke with an amused smirk. Niklaus stopped flipping the on/off button to the lights with a chuckle. "You think that was her? No, it was just me flickering the lights."

"Very funny," Micah stated with a fake laugh. "How are you already walking?"

"The perks of being both wolf and vampire," Nik explained with a devilish smile. I rolled my eyes and brushed my black hair back with my fingers. "I heal a lot quicker."

"Great," I whispered with a swallow. "You want to gloat? Fine. Do it quick so we can move on with our lives."

"Actually, Freya," Nik started while lifting his hand in a fist. When he opened it a golden chain dropped with an amber rock. "I came here to give you this."

Both Micah and I were next to him in a second. He laughed at us, because we were so desperate for that piece of jewelry. I tried to grab it but Klaus moved it away from me. I glared at him with annoyance.

"Give it," I said trying to grab it, but yet again failing. This time a low growl came from within me. I shot my blue eyes at Niklaus with another growl.

Then I attacked him. I sped him against a wall, but he was stronger. Micah was probably just waiting for us to stop bickering but as he knew we never stopped bickering. He was standing in his place, probably looking at the sky wondering what he would have for dinner later. Or rather who he would have for dinner.

With growling and trying to get at each other we rolled on to the floor. Nik held me down by my throat and no matter what I tried I couldn't get away. The cold wood floor felt nasty.

"I'm the Original Hybrid. I'm stronger than you will ever be," he whispered dangling the piece of necklace over my head. When he wasn't concentrating I shoved the hand that held me down to the side, grabbed him by his throat and pinned him down. I smiled widely as I sat on him with satisfaction on my face. Then I placed my right foot over his wrist. This way I was able to grab the thing I wanted from him, easily.

"Yeah well, I'm smarter," I said under my breath as I jumped up from the floor with a victorious smile. With a wiggle of my brows I threw our weapon to Micah who caught it from the fly.

"Now that you got that out of your system. Do you want to join us Nik?" Micah asked with a way too cheerful expression.

I span around and glared at him with a deep frown. "No, no he doesn't."

"Yes I would, actually," he then answered with a teasing smirk. I brushed my dark hair with my fingers and let out a noticeably annoyed sigh on purpose. "I want to see what that piece of garbage is going to do to her."

"That's not garbage you idiot," I started heating up. "That's the witches amulet, which I gave to you for safe keeping. Not to hold it against me or my family."

"Oh let the past be past darling," Nik said with a wide smile and a wink of his eye. God I hated him.

We left the mansion getting inside our black SUV, which wasn't what Niklaus would've preferred. He said it gave a vibe of a couple and two kids. To that I replied that he didn't like it because his family hated him and nobody loved him. That was mean, but oh well... I am mean.

The necklace in Micah's jacket pocket we started driving. Our destination was just a bit outside of Mystic Falls. There we had shipped our witch who would help us. In your surprise maybe we actually had allies that were on our side. Over the years the first witch allies had died, but their families usually continued working with us. Whatever we needed, whenever we needed. I liked that deal. What did they get from it? We protect them when they needed us. All they needed to do was call for us. You could say we were their bitches, but we weren't. We had a mutual understanding.

Micah drove over to the Motel where the witch was staying. Her name was Gia and she was my good friend. I had known her since she was 20, about fifty years ago. Still she looked at least thirty.

I was left alone in the car with Nik, when Micah fetched his lover.

"You shouldn't have kept that stupid wolf," I whispered dryly from the backseat. I was angry at him. There was no reason for him to keep that stupid thing. Suddenly the air between us was far more serious than it usually was. It was rare to have this kind of conversation between us.

Nik didn't answer, he didn't even look at me.

"You sentimental fool."

"Why shouldn't I have? It's just a stupid wolf that you gave me when you were about twelve," he answered annoyed.

"Yeah well it means something to me. I know it doesn't to you so why keep it? Why not just throw it away," I said heating up. But it wasn't because I hated him right now, or because I was annoyed. It was because I was kind of hurt. Niklaus hurt my feelings.

"Because it-"

The door opened with Micah peaking inside with a huge smile. "What are you two fight buddies talking about?" he asked. Soon the other back door opened and Gia jumped in. Because of the way she was flushed I knew the ladies man that was my brother had smooched her up.

"Hello love," Gia whispered and kissed me on my cheek, reaching from the other side. I smiled softly and bit my lip. "Finally we can put Shelby out of her misery," Gia then continued talking with a smile. Then she just froze. She stared straight through Niklaus, who was now looking at her.

"This is an interesting turn of events," Nik said. I frowned confused. What?

"The Original Hybrid, we meet again," Gia replied, but not anymore tensed up.

"Wait, how do you two know each other?" Micah questioned from the drivers seat.

"I gave Klaus the spell on the sun and the moon curse. In return Maddox was killed. Thank you for that mister Wolf," Gia said snarky. I chuckled darkly.

"Well you have to thank Damon Salvatore for that. He was the one who did all the killing," Nik said seriously, but in the end jokingly.

"We must give him our thanks," I whispered with a wink. I glanced at Gia, who looked at me with the widest smile the dark skinned witch had ever held.

Retaliation was in the air.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.1K 2.9K 42
Komşunuz Barış Alper Yılmaz olursa ne mi olur?
204K 20.3K 31
Ülkesine dönen delta ve kendi halinde takılan sessiz bir omega bir gece birlikte olur.
23.5K 5.3K 33
+82 10 1311 5960: Hamileyim. JJK: Kimsin?
89.9K 3.6K 30
Yabani evrenindeki çiftimiz Asi ve Alaz'ın hayatları farklı bir şekilde kesişeydi, mesela Asi, Soysalan Üniversitesi'ne bomba gibi düşseydi, nasıl ol...