Being Liam Payne's Sister

By Sincerely_McKenna

What would you do if the most important people in your life were gone? They were here one day and gone the ne... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
End Of Book One!
Sequel!

Chapter 20

11.2K 213 44
By Sincerely_McKenna

Sara's POV

I felt the numbness of my body as I laid in the bed next to Harry. His hand was intertwined with my and his body was silent next to mine. I can hear his slow breathing that slowly started to get faster. All of a sudden his body began to move from side to side, twisting and turning. I opened my eyes to see small beads of sweat rolling down his forehead. His eyes aren't open so that could only mean one thing; he's having a nightmare. I put my hand on his shoulder and began to shake him awake. To be honest, it was kind of scaring me to see him like this. His hair is sprawled all over his face and his body is moving everywhere. The expression on his face says it all; fear. Suddenly his eyes shot wide open and the panicked look on his face grew bigger. Hs managed to catch his breath and calmed himself down.

"It's okay, I'm here. It was just a dream." I comforted, rubbing small circles on his chest. This seemed to help the calming process so I continued.

"They hate me." He cried. I looked at him in confusion. What is he taking about?

"No one hates you. Why would you even think that?"

"My family, they hate me." He cried. I started to wonder if there was a conversation Harry had with his family that I didn't know about.

"Why would they hate you? You've done nothing wrong." I questioned hesitantly.

"I got you pregnant, that's what I did wrong." He said.

"Your family doesn't hate you. They might be disappointed but that's expected and we can't change that." I paused, not wanting to ask a question that was needed to be asked. "Are you saying you don't want this baby?" I asked.

I watched as his body shifted, the muscles in his neck contracting. He grabbed both of my hands and placed them in his. I felt as of my question was already answered just by his single touch.

"No, that's not what I meant. I would never say that. I'm still adjusting to this whole situation. Things like this change your whole world/life." He replied.

"Good." I said. I cupped his face into my hands and brought him closer to me. I instantly smelled the scent of his cologne. The mint in his breath sent shivers down my spine and I started to feel goosebumps forming. He placed his lips on mine and I began to kiss him passionately. I tilted my head to the side and my arms snaked around the back of his neck. We had to paused to both catch our breathes. I rested my head on his forehead and closed my eyes. The only sound in the whole room is the sound of Harry and I catching to our breathes.

"I love you." He smiled. Just the sound of those words coming out of his mouth made me smile.

"I love you too." I replied. Being only seven o'clock in the morning, we both fell back asleep.

*

Harry's POV

"Oh My God!" Sara shot out of bed, making me do the same thing. My head snapped to the side to see what was wrong.

"What's the matter? Are you okay? Is the baby okay?" I asked, scared to hear her answer. Suddenly she let out a small laugh. Confusion hit me harder than ever.

"No Harry, we're both fine." She said. I mentally let out a sigh of relief.

"Wait, then why did you laugh?" I asked.

"I just thought it was cute how you're so concerned about us." I said. I watched as her cheeks changed to a different shade of pink/red.

"So what was the 'Oh My God' for?" I asked.

"Oh yeah! I have my first ultrasound today." She said.

"Right, how could I forget." I said sarcastically. I knew it was today, she hasn't stopped talking about it for the past week.

"I couldn't forget it. I set like five different reminders on my phone." She paused. "We're gunna find out if we're having twins or not." I looked down at her stomach. I couldn't tell if it was bigger than normal because I didn't know what size it was supposed to be.

"What time do we have to leave?" I asked.

"Well it's 11:00 right now and the appointment is at noon so about half an hour." She said trying to get up but I didn't let her. I pulled her closer to me. I could still smell the shampoo scent that was in her hair as she laid next to me.

"Harry! We have to go." She protested

"No, just five more minutes." I begged.

"Fine." She replied and crawled back into my bed.

Sara's POV

I was finally able to leave Harry's room after constant reminders that we "had time" when we really didn't. I walked into my bathroom and took a quick shower. After I was done, I got out and got dressed. I put my underwear and bra on before going to do my hair in the bathroom. When I looked in the mirror, the first thing I looked at was my stomach. I was starting to finally see a bump. Lets hope no one else starts to see one. Harry and I aren't ready to tell the world yet but I knew we had to soon.

I finished doing my hair and my make-up so I walked over to my closet. I put on some black maternity pants and a light blue coloured shirt. I walked over I Harry's room to see if he was ready yet. He wasn't in there so I assumed he was already downstairs.

I walked downstairs and Harry was talking to Zayn. Harry had a huge smile on his face and it looked like Zayn was blushing. I walked over to them.

"What's going on here? I haven't seen Zayn smile this much since you guys went to number one on the charts" I asked.

"Zayn's got a girlfriend." Harry said. Zayn reached over and smacked Harry's arm. Obviously Harry wasn't supposed to tell me.

"That's so cute!" I cooed. "What's her name?" I asked. He rolled his eyes and knew he wasn't going to be able to keep it a secret for much longer.

"Perrie." He answered.

"Why does that name sound so familiar?" I thought out loud.

"Because your thinking of Perrie Edwards from Little Mix." Harry replied.

"Oh my gosh! Your dating her?" I asked very excited. Zayn nodded his head, trying to keep the smile that was clearly on his face.

"I've heard she's a really nice person. I'm sure you guys will get a long real well. "I winked. He rolled his eyes one more time before putting his breakfast plate in the sink

"I'll invite her over sometime and you can meet her." He said.

"That would be amazing! Thanks Zayn."

"Well I have to leave so I'll talk to you guys later." Zayn said, turninf and leaving the room.

"Yeah me and Sara have to leave anyways. See you later mate." Harry replied. I grabbed an apple off the counter and we walked out to the car, locking the door behind us. I finally got to smell the fresh outside air as I haven't been outside in way too long.

*

We arrived at the doctors and when we went up to the front desk, we were aloud to just go right in because we made an appointment. We were guided to the room where the ultrasound would take place. I laid on the chair I was support to and Harry sat on a chair beside me.

"Ready to do this?" He asked.

"I think so." I answered, not totally convinced with my answer. "What about you?"

"I think I am. I mean, we kinda have to be." He said. He took my hand and we intertwined our fingers while we waited for the doctor. The smell in the hospital replaced the air form outside and I desperately wanted it back.

About five minutes later, the doctor came in. She had short brown hair and glasses. Her white jacket was spotless and as if it had never been worn before. I wondered how something so white could stay do clean.

"Hello. I'm Dr. Lieberman and I'll be your doctor throughout your pregnancy. How are you doing today?" She asked. I already loved the good vibes I was getting from her. She seemed extremely friendly and had a very warming attitude.

"Fine thank you." I relied.

"Good. Now do you know how far along you are?" She asked.

"I'm just about six weeks." I answered.

"Okay well lets have a little look." She said. I lifted up my shirt and she put the cool gel on my stomach. I shivered from the instant coldness of the gel. She looked at me apologetically but I could tell she knew I would do that. I'm sure most of her other patients do the same thing. She turned the monitor on and got the camera out. She placed the camera on my stomach and started to move it around. She had a confused look on her face that soon turned into a smile.

"Okay. If you look right here." She paused, pointing at the monitor. "You will see you a little oval shape. That's your baby." She said. I looked at Harry. He had a smile on his face that I'm sure will stay there for a while. We were looking at our baby.

"Now if you look over here," she said pointing at the other side of the screen. "You will see another little oval." She said with a big smile on her face.

"What does that mean?" Harry asked. I knew what she was getting at but I don't think Harry did.

"It means your having twins, congratulations." She replied. I looked over at Harry. His previous smile turned into a smile that looked like it was a little forced. I squeezed his hand reassuringly and he looked up at me.

"What do you think about this Harry?" I asked.

"I think it's great. It just means there's one more baby to love." He answered. He got up from his chair and leaned over to give me a kiss. I couldn't tell if this kiss was to reassure me or was to erasure himself.

"I'll print off a picture for you to take home and then you can leave." Dr.Lieberman said. She wiped the gel off my stomach and I put my shirt back down. I couldn't instantly feel warmth come back to my stomach. She left the room to go grab the picture.

"How do you want to tell everyone else?" Harry asked.

"I don't know. I don't want to tell them the same way we told them I was pregnant. I don't want it to sound like a negative thing. We should make it creative." I answered.

"I agree but what should we do?" He asked. I thought about it.

"We could be like "Remember when we told you we were having a baby?" And then they would say yes. We would then say, "Well it turns out were not." They would have a puzzled look on their face. Then we would say, "We're having twins!" And then we would see the looks on their faces." I said. I looked at Harry and he had a confused look on his face. He thought about it for a little bit before understanding what I just said.

"That sounds creative." He said.

"So should we do it that way?" I asked.

"Yeah it sounds fun. I can't wait to see their reactions." He replied. As soon as he said that, Dr.Lieberman walked in.

"Here's the picture of your babies. I'll see you in a little less than a month for your next checkup." She said

"Okay thank you." We both thanked her and we left the doctors office.

I didn't know why I was so calm about this. I just found out I'm having twins. Twins! I guess it wasn't that big of a surprise to me because I already had a feeling there was more than one. I was worried about how Harry was feeling but I was more worried about how everyone else would react. Would they be happy? I guess we'll just have to go home and find out.

*

We got to the house and Harry opened the front door. It was quiet and we couldn't see anyone. All of the cars were still here so I knew they were here. I assumed they were watching a movie. I took Harry's hand and we walked into the living room. When we got there, we saw everyone watching a movie as I expected. Even Eleanor was here. Zayn was the first one to notice us.

"Hey, how did the appointment go?" He asked. Everyone turned their heads and Liam paused the movie. I looked over at Harry and gave him a small smile only big enough for him to see. Remembering our plan, we both sat down before answering.

"I know this is going to be difficult, but there's something I have to tell you guys. Do you remember when I told you we were expecting a baby?" I asked. They all nodded their heads, a little confused. "Well it turns out were not." I put a sad look on my face so I was more believable. They had sad looks on their faces. They all looked down at the ground. I couldn't hold it in any longer. I looked at Harry, giving him a signal. We silently counted down from three. On one, we yelled, "We're having two babies!"

Their heads shot up and they all had huge smiles on their faces. I guess they took this new information well.

"Your having twins?" Eleanor asked. Both me and Harry nodded our heads and she walked over to us and gave us a hug. Followed by Samantha. Then Louis, then Niall, then everyone else. We were in a big group hug.

"Okay. Two much love. These babies can't handle that much." I said. They immediately backed away. A round of sorry's went around the room.

"I can't believe your having twins!" Samantha exclaimed.

"Neither can I." Harry mumbled. I took his hand in mine. I was about to say something when I was interrupted by the ringing of the house phone. Niall got up to answer it since the phone was in the kitchen. About two minutes later he came back, crisps in his hand.

"Who was that?" Louis questioned.

"It was Simon. He said he's coming over here. He'll be here in about ten minutes." He replied.

"Why is he coming over?" Liam asked. Niall shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know. He didn't say." I looked over at Harry and he had a concentrated look on his face.

"What are you thinking about?" Louis questioned.

"I was just thinking about if we should tell Simon or not." He said.

"Tell Simon about the babies?" Samantha asked. Harry nodded, lost in thought.

"How do you think he's going to react? Will he be mad?" I asked, looking down at my hands. Harry squeezed my hand assuringly.

"No ones mad at you babe." He said. I have him a weak smile, still feeling guilty.

"So how's it with Perrie?" I asked Zayn, changing the subject. Instantly Zayn's face lit up and he started to blush.

"It's okay." He replied.

"How'd you two meet?" Eleanor asked.

"It was at the award show a couple months ago and we just started talking. We ended up exchanging numbers and we have been texting ever since. We've gone on a couple dates and they've been better every time. We met for lunch yesterday and she's an amazing girl. I really like her. I asked her to be my girlfriend and by some miracle, she said yes." He said, still smiling.

"Aw that's so cute. So the Bradford Bad Boy does have a sensitive side." Louis joked. Zayn sent him a playful glare.

We sat in silence while we waited for Simon to show up. I wonder what he needs to tell us. It must be pretty important if he was coming to us instead of us going there. I really hope the boys aren't leaving again.

*

Harry's POV

Exactly ten minutes later, there was a knock on the door. Liam went to go get the door and when he returned, Simon was with him. For some reason I started to worry about the news we were about to receive.

"Hello boys. Girls." Simon greeted us.

"Hello." We all said in unison.

"How have you guys been. Anything new and exciting?" He asked. It almost felt like he already knew what we wanted to tell him.

"We've been good. Actually there's something we need to tell yo-" I started but was cut off by Simon.

"I need to tell you something first. After I'm done, then you can tell me." He said. I nodded my head in agreement.

"I have been talking to management and we have come to a decision. Your fan base has continued to increase and we thought it would be nice to give back to them since they've done so much for you. You have some dedicated fans." We all smiled, our Directioners means so much to us. I know we say it a lot but without them we would be where we are today.

"Boys, your going on tour."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 6.8K 37
(Chapters get better and longer) What happens when a girl is switched at birth with a girl who's parents live in America? Well, 16 years later Jamie...
6K 51 16
Makayla Payne is Liam Payne's little sister. Like any other normal older brother Liam is very over protective. He has somewhat of a good reason for t...
338K 8.2K 41
One Direction exists, but not as a band. As one of the most feared gangs in England. When Louis reunites with his younger sister Samantha, him and th...
119K 1.8K 71
Samara Payne was Liam's little sister. She toured with the band, sang with the band, joked with the band, and loved with the band. Although Samara co...