Fujoshi Trapped in a Seme's P...

By theyaoiarmy

Misa Nanase is a normal senior high school student except for the fact that she is a self-proclaimed ultimate... More

Character Profile: Misa Nanase / Misaki Nanase
Character Profile: Kazuo Arata
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Update 01/18/16
Chapter 19 - Kazuo's Beginning (1/3)
Chapter 20 - Kazuo's Awakening (2/3)
Chapter 21 - Kazuo's Nightmare (3/3)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 - Misa's Past (1/2)
Chapter 25 - Misa's Past (2/2)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 - Misa and Kazuo's Adventures (1/2)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 - Misa and Kazuo's Adventures (2/2)
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 - Kazuo's Circumstances
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 - End (1/2)
Chapter 39 - End (2/2)
Q & A with Seru
Chapter 40 - "Fujoshi 2.0"
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 - Kenji's Circumstances (1/2)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Update 03/23/16
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 - Misa and Kazuo's Adventures (1/2)
Chapter 50
*spoilers* 'Fujoshi' Q&A: Ask me anything about the story
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 52.5
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 - Misa and Kazuo's Adventure
Volume 3 of the Manga has launched!
Volume 4 has launched on Kickstarter!

Chapter 12

7.9K 379 82
By theyaoiarmy

There was no other way around this. My heart was beating faster, and I could feel my blood rushing to my chest. It felt heavy. I needed to come up with some reason. I could rely to Kazuo...but we needed a good excuse—

And then, I heard a gentle voice.

Azumi: I knew it! I knew I heard a voice.

She paused to look at me as I slowly opened my eyes.

Azumi: Who might you be cutie?

She quickly tried to pull me out with all her might but failed miserably. My arms were dangling in the air as she continued to pull me out.

Kazuo: Misaki, just come out. There's no point of hiding.

Azumi let go of my arms, and I crawled out.

Azumi: KAZUO!

I could finally see Azumi. I wasn't expecting much from her but she looked naturally pretty. I only knew a little about her from Kazuo. One, she was a fujoshi like me. Um...that was pretty much it.

I sensed something bad was going to happen to us. I was half naked and Kazuo was fresh from the shower. This scene looked totally wrong on so many levels to anyone except for Azumi. She was a fujoshi. Her brain worked a little differently. Being a fujoshi myself, I had so many ideas on what was going through Azumi's head right now.

Kazuo: Yes, Azumi?

Azumi: Can you please kindly explain why there is a half naked man under your bed?

Kazuo: This is not what it looks like! Let me explain!

I could see veins protruding on Azumi's temples. The look on her face was mixed. I couldn't tell if she was mad, happy, angry, or distressed.

Azumi: Uh...huh...

She made a dramatic drop and kneeled on the floor.

Azumi: So, I made you like that too, huh? Like Ryouta, you turned into a BL character...All those rants and conversations about BL...made you like this...I'm horrible...just horrible.

She was hysterical.

Kazuo: You got it wrong! Can you please let me explain?

Azumi: It's okay Kazuo. You don't have to hide it anymore.

She was still kneeling on the floor and making the scene even more dramatic.

Azumi: If you told me sooner, I would be happier. I could have taught you a lot of things before you venture off to the wild.

She slammed her hands on the floor.

Azumi: I was too late. This young man...

She pointed at me.

Azumi: He must have taught you what you needed to know. In my imagination, I thought you were the seme. I was wrong...totally wrong...

I had to say something quick. She was getting the wrong idea.

For some weird reason, I had this feeling that I had seen this scene before...I couldn't put my finger on it.

Misaki: Azumi...you are painting your own conclusions! This is not what it looks like!

She got up and probably didn't hear what I said. She held on to my arms and looked at me straight into my eye.

Azumi: This young man was about to ravish you...devour you...and own you.

She declared those words with confidence. Then, there started pouring in her eyes.

Azumi: It was wrong of me to interrupt your yaoi activities. I'm so sorry, young man. I'm going to leave now before I do more damage.

I didn't know how to get through her. She wasn't listening to us. Kazuo was trying to tell her that she got the wrong Idea, and she still continued on with her monologue.

I had to do something.

Without hesitation, I slapped her.

I couldn't think of anything else.

Kazuo: WHAT THE HELL?! Misaki, why did you slap my sister?!

Kazuo grabbed my arm and tightly held on to it. I saw his clenched fist as if he was about to punch me. His face looked divided.

Misaki: I'm sorry. I had to do that. She wasn't listening to us, and I didn't want her to have a wrong idea about you.

Azumi was in state of shock and stopped crying.

Kazuo: Azumi, are you alright?

Azumi: Yea, I'm fine. It hurts...but it's not that bad.

Misaki: Azumi—please let me explain this properly. This is not what it looks like. Kazuo doesn't like boys, and we are not going to do anything like that. WE ARE FRIENDS. We were caught in the rain and ran to your house. I didn't want to get sick so I took a shower here. And then, you came running into the house when I was about to change.

Azumi: Is that so...?

Kazuo: Yes, do you understand now?

Azumi: I'm sorry for drawing conclusions...I'm still a little bit heartbroken from my breakup. I couldn't think right.

Misaki: That's okay...I understand.

Kazuo gave her a hug and comforted her. Azumi opened her eyes and pushed away Kazuo. Azumi turned to me.

Azumi: What's your name?

Misaki: Misaki Nanase, nice to meet you.

By the way, I only had a towel around my waist. It was cold, and Kazuo didn't prepare any clothes for me.

Azumi: You know...um...Misaki. Your slap really hurt me.

Misaki: I'm so sorry about that. I didn't know what else to do.

Azumi: My cheeks still hurt...

Misaki: I'll go get ice for you.

Azumi: There's no need for that.

Misaki: What do you want me to do? Tell me—just say the word and I'll do it!

Azumi: Anything...?

Misaki: Yea.

She pondered for a bit and looked at Kazuo and then me.

Azumi: Misaki...

Misaki: Yes?

Azumi: CAN I WATCH YOU GUYS DO SOME YAOI ACTIVITIES?

She said it with such strong conviction.

Kazuo: Are you crazy?!

I was shocked.

Azumi: You got to do something XXX to mend my broken heart. Help your beloved sister! I'm dying.

She fell on the floor on her own melodramatic way again.

Misaki: What the heck are you saying? Kazuo is not like that.

Azumi: You slapped me, Misaki! My cheeks are forever scarred for life because of you!

She started tearing up and kneeled towards Kazuo.

Azumi: Do it for your sister, Kazuo!

She started crying again.

I knew something like this would happen.

As a fellow fujoshi, we think alike—because I totally want to see some live yaoi action in front of me.

I looked at Kazuo with a distressed look.

What should we do Kazuo?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 990 15
To save her sister from a cruel marriage, sacrificed herself to the womanizer king.
319K 8.5K 49
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦 𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘬, 𝘴𝘒𝘺, 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ π˜₯𝘰 𝘩𝘒𝘴 𝘀𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘢𝘦𝘯𝘀𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴.
179K 7K 50
- Sequel to Only on camera - In which, They both question if they will ever find their way back to each other
2.8M 70.4K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...