The Avenger Of Erebor

By RashaDarkblade89

Disclaimer: I do not own The Avengers or The Hobbit. I do however own the plot twists and the Ocs of the Stor... More

Prologue *Edited*
New Zealand and Loki *Edited*
Welcome To Middle Earth And The Start Of An unexpected reunion *Edited*
Things you don't do with Kili around *Edited*
Slowly Falling in love *Edited*
Talks of Night Raids and Brave souls. *Edited*
Trolls, Weapons, and Elves *Edited*
Taken By Surprise *Edited*
Brandy Stark and The Hounds of Justice *Lost Chapter*
Lady Sif And The Warriors Three *Edited*
Odin's Words *Edited*
Talks of War *Lost Chapter*
Moon Lit Stroll *EDITED*
Goblin Town and The Pale Orc *Edited*
Just in the nick of time *LOST CHAPTER*
Scouting and Tech *Lost Chapter*
Beron
Feya and Spiders don't mix
Loki Troubles *Lost Chapter*
Bard And Lake Town *Edited*

The Start of something*Edited*

227 16 7
By RashaDarkblade89

Attention Grammer Nazis! In the past when this book was first published I was in and out of the hospital, in late 2016 I was diagnosed with breast cancer. So even while going through my treatments and such I still managed to write, though half of it made little to no common sense what so ever. I found several comments on spelling errors from my tablet that I couldn't correct at the time this person I dubbed the Grammer Nazi. Now that I am making my return slowly I will still write, though I am in remission doesn't mean I need your Grammer Nazism telling me how to spell thank you very much.

Here is the next chapter edited for your reading pleasure and enjoy Thranny fanny's first Dub Smash and the only one of the 'Fairy Queen' of the Greenwood.

*****

Feya was up and ready before the first dwarves began to stir from their slumber. Feya working fast in a kitchen, which you had to be with a hungry Super Soldier on the team, began making fast work of what was left after dinner the night before. Feya cubed up the remainder of the ham, cracked eggs, cut up fresh bell peppers and other picked right off the vine fresh veggies. She fried up some bacon and made fresh blackberry pancakes. 

The smell of cooking food wafting through the hobbit hole awaking all the occupants except Bilbo who still slept. She set a plate aside for him and put it in the cold oven. She made tea and coffee as well "You have a talent in the kitchen?" an elderly voice asked

"I have always been a bit of an artist in the kitchen Master Gandalf. It is because of Steve Rogers why I am so fast in the kitchen for a man who is 6'2 and weighs 266 pounds he eats as much as a Hobbit and Dwarf combined," she replied easily.

She gave Gandalf his plate and a cup of tea "Thank you, my dear." Gandalf said

"Your welcome Gandalf." she said as the hungry bright eyed and bushy tailed dwarves came in, "Grab and growl boys there is plenty." 

Thorin was the last to enter as she handed him his plate "Thank you Feya," Thorin said

"Your welcome, Thorin," she said.

Once everyone ate and cleaned their plates they began to pack up to leave "We will have to make a stop to get you better clothes." Thorin said

"No need I have something for the occasion a gift from Odin himself after I saved his wife from the Dark Elves during the convergence not too long ago," she said with a wave of her hand.

Thorin looked at her in shock "I thought mortals were not to step foot on Asgard." Dwalin asked

"They can if they are of Valkiery blood," she said.

Everyone went silent "Valkiery blood?" asked Kili

"My ancestor around 500 years before my time was a Valkiery, they say she died in battle protecting her lover's people." she said with a shrug, "She was a healer among the Valkiery." 

"She must have been something," Thorin said.

Feya shrugged and headed off to get changed.

*****

Kili was in awe of Feya, she held presents when she walked into the room. She was kind and caring but can turn serious in moments. Her wolves came padding into the kitchen laying down near the stove. After a time Feya came back into the kitchen and what he saw was a goddess among them all.

( Feya's travel gear minus the collar part.)

Her hair was pulled into a high tight bun around her neck was a beaded necklace of some kind with a wolf's head on it.

(Blue beads and a wolf head in the middle.)

"Wow lass, they fixed you up well in Asgard," Dwalin said.

Feya bowed her head "All I need is the rest of my weapons which those I will wait on for the most part." she said.

Feya signaled for her wolves to follow and the pair got up and followed her.

******

Feya took a step out of the hobbit hole and her mind went back to the Shire set in New Zealand. She hoped that the others were alright and hoped that Fury called in the others. Feya sat down on the bench as her wolves played in the grass in front of her. A hobbit walked past the gate and stopped to look at her. She knew who it was it was Bilbo's cousin whose name escaped her, but she knew the woman was a Sackville-Baggins "Excuse me, but what are you doing sitting in my cousin's front yard?" the woman asked.

Feya looked at her "Who I am is none of your concern madam," she said, "I am however here on the behalf of Odin who was friends with Belladonna Baggins."

The woman's eyes went wide "Pardon my questions lady of Asgard." the woman said and went on her way.

Gandalf walked out the door with a chuckle "Well handled Feya, that would be  Lobelia Sackville-Baggins, dreadful woman nowadays." said Gandalf

"I fear I must speak with the Thrain then, Lobelia will rob Bilbo blind and auction off his belongings if he leaves on this journey," she said.

Gandalf looked at her in horror "Oh dear, we mustn't let that happen now can we?" Gandalf asked

"That's if he signs the contract," Thorin said walking out 

"He will give him time. By noon today, he will have chased us across the Shire." she said getting up, "Fi, Ki stay here." 

*****

Kili walked outside in time to see Feya walk away from Mr. Boggins's home. Gandalf chuckled "I have a feeling she is right Thorin and she is going to make sure Master Baggins's properties aren't tampered with." Gandalf said

"How so Mr. Gandalf?" he asked

"Well young Kili, Lobelia Sackville-Baggins has been after Bilbo's home for a while. If he were to return with that dreadful woman he will be robbed blind and be without a home." Gandalf said

"All the more reason for him to stay," Thorin said.

The Wolves named after  him and his brother growled at Thorin as his uncle looked at them in shock "They are enforcing their caretaker's sight of mind." Gandalf said

"Which is?" Thorin said

"If you have something to say, say it to someone's face, not behind their back Thorin." came a voice from one of the wolves

"What in the name of Mahal was that?" Dwalin asked

"That is a nice little feature of my Wolve's collars, I can hear everything around them and I can relay messages. Two-way communications good for about five miles." came the reply of Feya's voice, "I added them to their collars this morning."  

Kili looked at his brother "Midgard is full of magic." Ori said

"Not, Magic little Ori, Technology my Uncle is famous for making things. As well as my cousin," she said, "Now if you would excuse me I have a Thrain to talk to."

******

After Feya talked to the Thrain who was more than happy to make it known if Bilbo left, Bagend was not to be touched. When she returned to the hobbit hole her wolves were waiting with the others by the Green Dragon with their ponies. Just then the Bi-frost activated leaving her horse Xena in the field. Xena had all of her tack on as she walked over "Odin sent you didn't he girl?" she asked.

Xena nodded her head, the golden palomino's golden mane flowing around her neck "At least I got you and the furballs." she said stroking her blaze on her forehead 

"That is a beautiful creature," Dwalin said

"Xena has been my friend through many troubles," she said as she swung herself into the saddle.

Once everyone was ready the left the Green Dragon and started their trip to Erebor...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387K 8.7K 41
"I am Princess Freya Odinsdottir of Asgard." "Okay, so there are three gods here?" "Yes." ...
184 1 27
"You can't fight me, Katra, I will have you" he said, pushing me against the wall as if he owned me. I shivered at the proximity at which he was stan...
3.8K 152 24
One was to think a woman to be weak. Would see a woman stay home where she belongs. To hear silence from a woman unless spoken too. One would expect...
380 2 11
"Mom?" A wolf pup asks "Yes dear?" The mother asks "How did you and the Avengers meet?" The pup asks "Yeah! How did you meet our aunts and uncles mee...