Bard And Lake Town *Edited*

Alright, here is the next chapter. I hope you all enjoy it for I have had joy writing it.
____________________________________

Feya awoke the next morning bright and early and began packing, it wasn't shortly after her rousing did Kili awake from his slumber. Once the pair had gathered their things they all headed down to the cellar to wait for the others, as luck would have it they didn't have to wait long. Bilbo had come out of hiding sometime during the night and was not a very happy hobbit to be put into one of the barrels as the others climbed in. She sent word to the Ironhounds that they were ready to leave as one of the guards pulled the lever to let the barrels with them inside roll down and into the cold water below. Lucky for them the barrels were all well made and kept them dry for the most part. Four suits of armor took off into the air and activated their cammo as they bobbed downriver through its fast current.

The gate was closed and upon their approach, Brandy's voice crackled over her earpiece "Feya, you have incoming. A whole shit load of Orcs heading right for you." Brandy said

"ORCS!" she yelled over the roar of the water as they bottlenecked at the gate, "Legolas, we need your bow!"

The two elves who moved to open the gates were cut down as the other elves arrived to take care of the issue. Unknown to Feya, Kili had gotten out of his barrel and was fighting his way to the lever. It was only when she heard his cry of pain did she know he was hurt "KILI!" she cried out getting out of her barrel as her wolves tackled the Orc who had shot Kili and tore him to shreds.

Feya let loose a roar of rage that had every elf, orc, dwarf, and one hobbit jumping. She had her short swords out cutting a black bloody trail to her fallen love. Kili looked happy to see her as did the others "Fili, Kili into the water." she said.

Her wolves jumped in making a splash as Kili got into Ori's barrel
and Fili got in with Fili. She helped Kili back into his barrel as the arrow shaft broke. Kili cried out in pain. Seth came flying in and grabbed the lever to the gate opening it as she got into her own barrel. She gave Seth a nod who nodded in turn before shooting off into the sky again.

Now all they had to do was not get killed by the time they reached the waterfall which was easier said than done considering the large number of Orcs on their asses. Everyone was fighting and Legolas was using Dwarf heads as stepping stones as he shot Orc after Orc before jumping up onto the bank and began fighting more Orcs. The son of Azog was nowhere to be seen or heard of at that time, which told her, like the coward he was slunk back into the treeline to track them as they went over the waterfall.

____________________________________

Wet they trudged along to the river bank all soaked to the bone, even poor Bilbo didn't make it out unwet. As for the wolves they seemed to be enjoying themselves as they played in the water. Feya had a look of concern on her beautiful face as Kili looked up at her "Are you alright?" he asked

"Nothing I can't manage, I am more worried about you," she said

"I will be alright," he lied.

Feya sighed and shook her head "No, you aren't. That arrowhead was dipped in poison and it is draining you." she said.

Fili and Oin were looking at her in shock as she moved to get the kit from her pack "We're moving." Thorin said

"No, we are not." Feya said grabbing her medical kit and walking back over to him, "Kili is hurt, that arrow he was shot with was dipped in Morgul poison." 

Morgul poison?! Was he going to... no, he couldn't! He needed to live for her... to keep her safe and keep Loki the hell away from her. Kili looked at his uncle who had gone pale white at receiving such news. Feya looked up at him "The only way to slow the poison is Atherlas more commonly known as Kingsfoil." she said her voice calm even though he could hear the pain in her voice, "But to remove the poison completely you need and elvish spell one I sadly do not know."