The Fall Of Donald Trump

By Kurisutian16

Donald Trump has won the election. He has deported many Hispanic parents and sent Hispanic children to concen... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Epilogue

Chapter 2

38 1 0
By Kurisutian16

Washington D.C
White House-Oval Office

Trump:HAHAHAHAHA,oh it feels GREAT to be president.
Eric Trump:Father,I bring bad news.
Trump:Hm,what is it my son?
Eric:A Hispanic boy by the name of Zero is heading this way with an army of rebels.He also has demons in his army as well.
Trump:WHAT!? THAT LITTLE BASTARD!?STOP HIM AT ALL COSTS!!! GO NOW!!
Eric:I won't let you down father.

With Zero's Army...

I was heading towards DC to deal with Trump. After being in torture,I grew angry and became consumed by my rage. I then formed an army of rebels and demons using my demonic form. I donned Model Z and transformed into my armor. As I neared,I confronted Eric,one of the sons of Trump along with his army.

Eric:YOU DARE CHALLENGE MY FATHER ZERO!!
Me:A TRUE WARRIOR DOES NOT HIDE ERIC!! FACE ME!!
Eric:YOU HAVE DECEIVED US FOR THE LAST TIME ZERO!!

~AN:Play vid here.~

Eric:I'LL MAKE SURE YOUR DEATH IS NOT IN VAIN!!

The battle began.My army battled with Eric's army as I battled with Eric myself.

Eric:You will not prevail!
Me:Watch me!

I began to charge at him with my saber and he had the same idea. However, I was properly equipped and took the advantage. I cut his arm.

Eric:Gah,you little bastard!!!

We clashed yet again. I however, kept winning. I charged for a second hit, using my buster and landed a hit.

Eric:Impossible,how are you this strong!?
Me:I'm stronger than you think.

This time I threw a smoke bomb to hide in sight and gave Eric a sneak attack from behind,paralyzing him.I slashed him, leaving many cuts on him.

Me:It's time I end this.

I ran head on and rammed into Eric causing him to crash into a wall and knock him out. This battle was too easy, and of course it was time to finish it.

~AN:End vid here.~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

960K 59.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1.3M 53.5K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.1M 19.4K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...