The Twin Gilbert

By multi_fandom2015

NOTE: THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC AND IT'S REALLY SUCKY!! The grammar is bad as well as the plot, so please forgi... More

Before You Read
Chapter 1: Good Bye Mystic Falls
Chapter 2: First Night
Chapter 3: Day 1
Chapter 4: Vampires? Werewolves?
Chapter 5: Jenna's Visit
Chapter 6: Derek or Miguel?
Chapter 7: Finding Out
Chapter 8: Preparing for the Formal
Chapter 9: The Winter Formal
Chapter 10: The Funeral
Chapter 11: Isaac Lahey
Chapter 12: Erica and Boyd
Chapter 13: Kanima
Chapter 14: Who is the Doppelgänger?
Chapter 15: Meeting Elijah
Chapter 16: Detention
Chapter 17: Peter Rises
Chapter 18: The Kanima and Gerard
Chapter 19: The Sacrifice
Chapter 20: Remembering the Deceased
Chapter 21: Healing
Chapter 23: At The Hospital
Chapter 24: Elena?
Chapter 25: The Motel
Chapter 26: Homecoming in Mystic Falls
Chapter 27: RIP Beta #2
Chapter 28: Yellow to Blue
Chapter 29: Ms. Blake??
Chapter 30: The Hospital Part 1
Chapter 31: The Hospital Part 2
Chapter 32: The True Alpha
Chapter 33: The Mikaelson Ball
Chapter 34: Finding an Anchor
Chapter 35: Meet Kira
Chapter 36: New Bestie
Chapter 37: The Oni
Chapter 38: Alaric Saltzman
Chapter 39: The Life and Death of Elena Gilbert
Chapter 40: Nogitsune Stiles
Chapter 41: A Lupa?
Chapter 42: Dark Izzy
Chapter 43: Goodbye to Allison and Aidan
Chapter 44: Jeremy Trains
Chapter 45: Kol Mikaelson
Chapter 46: Finding the Cure
Chapter 47: Goodbye Humanity
FINAL CHAPTER: INFO ON SEQUEL

Chapter 22: The Beacon Hills National Bank

1.2K 27 6
By multi_fandom2015

The next day we get to Econ. Coach starts talking out the stock market when I zone out. I start thinking and I hear the word, 'risk'.

"You will be dead, and then you won't." Elijah says holding a bottle

"We can kill Klaus, with out Elena dying," I look at Damon, "Bonnie!"

"Not an option, she'll die if she uses that much power." Elena says.

"What about John's ring?"

"I doesn't work on the supernatural. Elena may be human but she is a supernatural occurrence. Odds are it won't work." Elijah says calmly.

"I'll take those odds over your elixir!" Damon yells. "What if it doesn't work?"

"I guess, I'll be dead." Elena says. 

"Hey, Izzy?" I hear Scott say quietly. I jump at his voice and raise my hand.

"Coach can I go to the bathroom?" He nods and continues talking about 'Risk and Reward.' I walk out and walk outside. I call Jeremy.

"Izzy? What's wrong?" 

"Nothing Jer. Just needed someone to bring me back from the flashbacks."

"Oh, well, I'm in class, so can I call you back after school?"

"Ya, talk to you later." I hang up and run to the bathroom. I don't even bother checking for people, I just get into a stall and cry silently.

I finally get up the courage to go back to class. I walk in and almost get back to my seat before coach notices. "Gilbert? You were gone for a long time... What happened to my star student? McCall is catching up to you. What happened?"

"I'd rather not..."

"No please explain it to me."

"Coach, she's uncomfortable." Scott says nervously.

"Shut up McCall. Gilbert?"

Scott stands up, but I put my hand on his shoulder. "Coach, I would rather not talk--"

"Gilbert please explain yourself!" I can feel my tears coming.

I very quietly whisper, "My aunt and sister died over the summer."

"What? Speak louder!"

I look up and he sees the tears, "My aunt and my sister, they died over the summer."

He steps back in shock. I then walk out of the room and get to Derek's new loft. I know he can hear me so I just walk in. I see Derek, Isaac and Peter. Derek walks up to me as I shrink back and say, "Never mind, I'll go." I then turn to run out of the building. 

Derek ran in front of me so I collided with his chest. He wraps his arms around me as I stand still.

"Why did you come here?" Peter asks annoyed. I turn towards him with my angry glare. "Ok, what's wrong?" I walk up to him and punch him. When he tries to grab my throat, I grab his arm and twist it behind him in a flash. Isaac and Derek watch with smiles. 

"I learned a few things over the summer." I say as I kick his leg and hear a crack. "Have fun with the broken leg." 

Derek then explains that Isaac saw Erica and Boyd, but we need Deaton's help to recover the memory. We go over to Deaton's after I explain what happened with Coach. I completely ignore Scott and Stiles as we prepare Isaac for his ice bath. Deaton goes out front to put up the closed sign. It was taking too long so I go out and check. "Deaton, what's--Can you guys go away?"

"Never sweetheart." Dean says smirking. "Do you know where we can find Derek Hale?"

"Why?"

"None of your business," Sam says. He looks like his hand is in his back pocket.

"I won't say anything, until you guys get your hands off of the guns in your back pockets." I say.

Deaton finally butts in, "We are closed, could you come back tomorrow?"

"Sure. Sorry to bother you." Sam says sweetly and pulls his brother out of the clinic. Deaton goes up and puts the closed sign up. Since I know better, I lock the door and pull the shades down. We head back and Derek gives me a look and I ignore him. 

"Ready Isaac?" I say, He nods and gets into the ice water bath. Derek and Scott had one hand on each Isaac's shoulders. Suddenly they push him in, and he thrashes around. They keep him under until he stops moving.

"Remember, only I talk to him," Deaton says, "Too many voices will draw him out."

We all nod as Deaton starts, "Isaac?"

"Yes." He says back, quietly.

"Tell me about the night you saw Erica and Boyd. Tell it to me in as vivid detail as possible."

"I don't want to do that, I don't want to do that!" Isaac says, throwing his head around in the water. 

"They are only memories, they can't hurt you."

"I don't want to do that!"

"That's alright."

"I don't want to do that!"

"That's alright. Tell me about the place where you saw them. Is it a house or a--"

"Not a house, it's stone, marble maybe. It's dusty and empty. Someone's coming! SOMEONE'S COMING!!" He starts thrashing around.

"Memories can't hurt you, you're safe. Now tell me what you see."

"I hear them, talking about no being in control during the full moon."

"Can you see them?"

"No, I-I can't. I can't see--"

"Ok, do you hear anything else?"

"They are worried that they will hurt each other on the full moon."

"Isaac we need to find them, now. Can you see them?"

"No."

"Is there a symbol, or a marker on a door? A sign?"

Isaac suddenly sits up, "They're here!" He lies back down, "They're here, they found me!"

"Isaac, where are you?" Derek yells.

"Derek stop, he could go into shock!" Deaton yells.

"Derek let him go!" Scott yells as well. But Derek ignores them. 

"Isaac where are you! What do you see?"

"It's a vault, a bank vault!" He pauses, "They- they're dragging me into a room. There's a body. No, no, no, no!" 

"Who was it Isaac?" I say, calmly and soothingly.

"Erica," He then sits up and jumps out of the water. "I saw the name, Beacon Hills National bank. What's wrong?"

"You don't remember what you said before you came back do you?" I ask quietly. He shakes his head, "You said that they dragged you into a room with another body in it. You said," I pause not able to say it.

"Erica." Stiles says, "You said the body was Erica."

"She's not dead!" Derek says blaming his fist onto the table. I jump back remembering Klaus. "If she was, who else was with Boyd?"

"Werewolf thunder dome? They put them against each other and see who survives?" Stiles says.

"Then we get them out, tonight."

"How do we do that? Be smart Derek." I say.

"How do we figure out a plan to get them out of a bank vault in less than 24 hours?"

"Some one already did." Stiles says from his phone. "It doesn't say how, but it won't take long to figure it out."

"How long?"

"It's the internet, ok? Minutes." After the whole thing with Derek's anger and Erica I walk outside to get a beer from my car. I pop it open and down the whole thing. I then go home without another word to anyone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I decide to skip school and head to Derek's loft to do research on the bank. After school, Scott and Stiles come with a plan. "There is a shaft right next to the bak vault and it took 12 hours to drill through the wall. So I'm thinking we need a diamond bit--" Stiles says before Derek interrupts. 

"Forgot the drill."

"What are you going to do Derek? Huh? Punch through the wall? Bring out your fist, don't be scared." Stiles grabs Derek's fist and puts his hand a few inches away from the fist. "You have about three inches to gather enough power. Do you really think that you can punch through---" Derek punches Stiles's hand, throwing Stiles back. "He can do it!" He says groaning. I laugh and go up to him to inspect his hand.

"Derek don't do this. They are a pack of ALPHAS! Two of them can form one mega alpha. I'm sure Erica and Boyd were sweet kids, they will be missed." Peter say from his spot on the stairs. 

I get a text from Allison to meet at her apartment. I leave the wolves and meet her. "Wanna go break into a bank?" Allison says as she sees me.

"Hell ya!" We both get into the car, and Allison drives to an abandoned bank. "What bank is this?"

"I don't remember the name, but the girl that saved Isaac made a bruise on my hand of the logo." She grabs some tools and breaks the lock on the door to the bank. 

The moment I see the name I grab Allison. "We can't be here!" I whisper.

"Why not?"

"Derek and Scott are going to break Boyd and... Erica out tonight. There is an Alpha pack that is keeping them here." At that moment Allison is pushed up against a wall.

"Ms. Morrell?"

"You have no idea what you walked into. You have 20 seconds to hide. Get into that closet, and when you hear the fighting, that's when you run." Ms. Morrell leaves and Allison stands there panting.

"Allison get into the closet, now!" She runs in and I close the door before I get in. I start to look for places to hide. There is another closet on the other side of the hall. I run and close the door. 

I start to hear tapping noises and footsteps. I heard one pair stop. I hear more clacking, and hopefully they went away. I then let out a long breath. I turn around and look around the room until I hear a growl. The door to the closet is ripped off it's hinges, as a girl walks in, teeth barred. She grabs my throat and throws me against the wall. I slowly sit up, before she punches me. All I see is darkness.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up inside a vault. I look over to my left and see no one, but to my right...

"Boyd?"

"Izzy? You have to run!" Boyd says as another girl comes from behind him.

"Do you- do you know if Derek... Is he ok?" She asks.

"He's fine, they are coming for you guys. Who are you?"

"I'm Cora, his younger sister."

"Nice to meet you." I walk over but the wolves move back. I look at them in confusion when I here stone breaking. I look to my side and see the walls coming towards us. Cora hides behind a wall while Boyd stands in the shadows. I go behind one of the pillars. 

The wall finally breaks and I hear Derek say, "Boyd, we came to get you." I stay where I am as I reach for my knife, which I always carry. Ms. Morrell said there would be fighting. 

I guess Cora went out because Derek says, "Cora?"

"Derek, run!" She says snarling. 

I see the moon's shadow on the vault floor. I peek for a second, but know that Scott saw me. When the light reaches the captured wolves, they shift immediately, and attack Scott and Derek. I come out with my blade and start fighting. After a minute Derek yells, "NO!" I look over and see Ms. Morrell close a circle of mountain ash. Then the wolves really freak out and start fighting. I am slashed left and right as I try to defend myself.

I finally hear Derek yell, "Don't! Do you know what you just did?" I look and see that Allison let the wolves loose. I walk out of the vault and limp over to Allison. She grabs me before I fall to the ground. I tune out the conversation about Allison's mom, that happens when Derek runs off. Scott stops talking and I turn around to see Derek holding Erica's dead body.

"We have to go after them." Derek says, looking at Erica.

"You guys go, I'll walk over to the animal clinic to get some medical attention." I give a weak smile as they walk me out the door and we separate.

I start walking towards the clinic. About half way there I start to feel dizzy and nauseous. 

As I walk into the parking lot, I try to stay near the tree line. I am so focused on getting to Deaton, that I don't realize a car in the parking lot: a '67 Chevy impala. I finally get to the door and push. I stumble into the clinic. I see Deaton round a corner and ask, "Izzy?" That is the last thing I hear before collapsing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DEATON'S POV

I am closing up the clinic when I hear the door ring, signaling a customer. I walk out and see the guys from yesterday.

"Can I help you? We are about to close." 

They showed me FBI badges and the taller ones says, "We just want to talk."

"Alright," I say, not letting them behind the gate. 

"Are you Dr. Deaton? And did you know Talia Hale?"

"Yes and yes, why?" 

"Then you know about werewolves."

"Yes I do, what does this have to do with Talia?"

"It involves her family. I need you to tell us what happened." I signaled for them to follow me to the back where I told them what happened since the fire. When I was done they stayed quiet.

The shorter one finally speaks up, "So Peter, the one killing others, is dead?"

"Yes." I then hear the door open, "Excuse me."

I walk out and see Izzy standing there, bloody and weak. "Izzy?" She then collapses on the floor. Having herd the thump the 'agents' come and see Izzy. I quickly bring her back and start to look at her wounds while the agents called 911. These are werewolf marks... What happened? 

The ambulance finally arrives with the sheriff. They send her to the hospital with the agents. The sheriff asks a few questions and then leaves.

What happened at that bank?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STILES'S POV

I walk out of the morgue, having seen two bodies. Melissa explained that there are three things that could have killed them: strangulation, blow to the head, or cut to the throat. As I sit down to process the information, I see that Izzy is being pulled into surgery along with Melissa. I quickly call Scott.

"Stiles, I can't talk right now."

"Izzy was admitted to the hospital."

"What? I'll come soon." He hangs up the phone. I then go to see Caitlyn: A missing girl's girl friend, to see if the missing one was a virgin. When she says that the girl was a virgin, it all clicked into place. 

On my way back to the lobby to wait for Scott, I bumped into the FBI agents. "Were you at the school?" I ask

"For the bird attack? Yes, why?" The taller one says.

"Just wanted to know where I had seen you before." I say walking to meet Scott. We walk down to the morgue and I explain my theory.

"Scott, Boyd and Cora, didn't do this. This is human sacrifice." I am interrupted by Melissa walking in. 

"Scott honey, what the hell happened to Izzy? She is wounded, badly." She asks.

"Is she out of surgery?"

"Yes, now she is sleeping so--" I don't listen and run past her. I run up to Izzy's room along with Scott to see her sleeping peacefully, for probably the first time this whole summer. 

I sit down and so does Scott. All we have to do, is wait. 

SERIOUSLY COMMENT SUGGESTIONS!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU! THANKS FOR THE 300+ VIEWS!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 42 19
Ariana finally makes it back to Mystic Falls after a long trip in New Orleans, she discovers that her parents have been in an acident, casuing their...
223K 5.1K 18
Hannah Gilbert has been through more than she wanted in Mystic Falls. After the death of her brother and the loss of her sister's humanity she feels...
41K 1K 79
Second book from the series She's a Gilbert ||TVD Now she's a Fairchild-Salvatore In which a broken girls has had enough of everyone keeping secrets...
25.6K 867 40
Olivia McCall the outspoken, daring twin sister of the pure hearted Scott McCall. She's the bad and he's the good. The perfect duo to protect Beacon...