Second Life

By Celeswind

Jonathan is an average college student who is an introvert. His classmates and professors don't notice him wh... More

Chapter 1 New Professor
Chapter 2 Cursed you, monkey!
Chapter 3 You know what...I hate him.
Chapter 4 What are you planning...
Chapter 5 Bet & Deal
Chapter 6 All in the day work
Chapter 7 What a day
Chapter 8 Looking
Chapter 9 Camping
Update & Title Cover
Chapter 10 Banana Bus
Chapter 12 Party
Chapter 13 Morning after
A wonderful invitation
Chapter 14 Adventures much?
Chapter 15 Murphy's Law
Chapter 16 Why me
Facts about me
Chapter 17 Halloween
Intermission
Chapter 18 Someone call me?
Chapter 19 Let's the chase begin
Chapter 20 I spy with my little eyes
Chapter 21 Is this a quest, really?

Chapter 11 Name

3.4K 159 45
By Celeswind

Over 3,300 views. o.o Wow. Words can't describe it. Thank you everyone for all the comments, votes, and follows. :D

School is keeping me busy and internet is keep going off and on. At least I think I fix my Firefox. >.> It still crash, but not as bad. Probably may do short chapters. :/ Not sure.

I don't own the lyric.

Short chapter ahead.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

I regret that.

Walking down the block with couple bags on my hands and surrounded by people. I hate being bumps by rude people. Not paying attention where they are going. Rude person! Rude person! Pay attention watch you were going! At least the temperature is mid-chilly. Probably wouldn't take the heat much. Don't want to evaporate. My stomach hunger for more food. Should have taken that bagel before I left. Damn you Evan. Need to hurry home and eat.

It take some time to reach my building complex. Finally, at home. A little worse for wear and still hungry. I store the grocery away, warm up a quick meal, and wash up. Before going back to Second Life I left a note on top of her note. Telling her I got the damn grocery and playing again. Check up on any messages from my parents then head back to the game.

(Returning back to Second Life)

I awoke to the site of the tent roof and sunlight seeping through its textures. All the gears were pack and Teddy was on the ground smiling at me with its paws up ready to be picked up. Lifting the bear up to my shoulder I exit the tent. The sun was mid-rising up in the sky. The other tents are still up and no one was setting up the fire. Where is everyone? Well, Evan still in the real world for who know how long. Hmm... Should I check on the others?...Hmm...

Screw their privacy...

Let check on Lui and Nolga since their tent was closest.

Sneaking like a ninja, I push the tent flap to peek in to see only one person awake. Why am I not surprise it's the kid. Damn brat. You ruin my plan.

Lui lounges on the side of his temporary pillow called Nolga's stomach while he read and  type something on a clear screen. Nolga let out soft snores showing his canine teeth as his muzzle open and close. The sound didn't stop Lui from continue what he was doing. He stops and exits the screen to turn his head toward me then smirk.

"Morning, Delirious. Expecting something?" Lui whisper, his eyes shows playfulness.

"I don't know. Something embarrassing maybe." Truthfully rely back. Here I was hoping for some blackmail materials. "Lui, what are you doing?"

He let out a cheeky smile "Too bad. Just writing a report." Carefully move from his pillow then stretch. "You know the usual stuffs." His bones pop and Lui let out a sigh.

Just how much Lui know? What kind of GM is he? "Did you even sleep?" I question. I'm acting concern. Oh, god. I hate you Evan. Cursed you. For making me so emotional. Realize something. "Shouldn't you be watching the camp?" I ask in alarm. Who's watching the camp for pkers?

"I did. My minions are watching the area. I can take care of myself." He puffs out his cheeks then turn mischief "So...Do you want to see something?" He tease gesture me to move closer.

"Oh?" I respond with the same intent and darkly smile within my mask "So WHAT are we seeing?" I play along Teddy and I lean closer.

"Enough to be used and used again." Lui whisper conspiracy between Teddy and my ear.

We let out dark chuckles then stop when Nolga shift in distress. We waited for him to settle and go back to sleep then resume chuckles quieter and sneak out of the tent.

"Lead the way monkey."

"Ok, Delirious. Do you know how to take pictures?" Lui question and I shake my head "It's simple really. Just pull your camera icon from the menu. You'll notice a camera screen then click circle button to capture away."

"So who are vic-I mean people?" I ask. Lui pointed to Wildcat and Mini's tent. We let out another silent chuckles. He let out his arms then a brownish hair monkey jump on it. Its brown eyes stare at me then back to Lui.

"Report." Lui stated.

"Still sleeping, master." The monkey squeaks and salutes.

"Good. Continue scouting the area." The monkey nod and flash away. He notice my stare"What? Monkey are awesome." Lui stated "C'mon, Delirious. Let go take some pictures."

We let out some chuckle then creep into the tent like ninja. We watch our preys tangle each other in their sleep. Like what Vanoss and I were doing, but more. Shudder. Lui nod and I nod back then we took some pictures then carefully move in closer in this tight tent. None of us are taking the chances to touch them. They couldn't wake at any time and these materials must be perfect. Once we got enough then slowly head to the tent flap to be face to face with Vanoss. We look at each other then back to Vanoss as his face turn into confusion. He looks at us then back to Wildcat and Mini and us again.

"What the?" Vanoss looks at us as we are crazy. Probably. "What are you guys are doing?" Lui and I shared a smile and gesture for Vanoss to follow us. Once we were in safe distance, Lui and I high-five each other. Vanoss continue watching us with questioning look on his face.

"We just take some pictures." Lui tease "What are you thinking, Vanoss?"

"Do I want to know?" He deadpans.

"DO you?" I question him.

"Probably not. Though look like you are taking pictures." He shrugs then his eyes narrows at us "You guys better not go too far."

"We're not." Lui and I respond. Vanoss nod and sigh.

"C'mon let wake them up."

(Time skip)

"Can't believe you splash water at me." Nolga whine as walk. The rest was splash with cold water providing by Lui to wake up. Lovely, morning. Everyone was screaming from the splash of water. Vanoss and I laugh at their states and a chase began. Soon we stop, pack up, eat, and resume walking again.

"Hey, at least it's water. It could be something far worse." Lui smile "Be glad for that." Knowing Lui it could be something disgusting.

"Yea, I'm glad." He mumbles.

"You couldn't wait for us to at least wake up?" Mini complain "Not that I'm complain about the other mean, but you could wake us in nicer way."

"It's funnier this way." Lui state childishly.

"Ha ha." Wildcat respond in sarcasm "Very funny."

We continue our long journey, the gang walk in silent. The sun was nice to us since it haven't reach midpoint. Vanoss let out a familiar hum to break the silent. Immediately, I recognize it the song from the bus. Everyone look at him as he continues to hum. Can't believe he hum that out loud. I want to attack him on the spot. He'll know for sure if I did that. I let out a silent growl in frustrated. I shouldn't teach him that.

"What kind of song is that?" Nolga question "Sound catchy."

"Banana bus." At least, he didn't tell about a student teaching him."

"Banana bus?"

"Banana bus."

"Banana bus?"

"Bana-"

"Do-do-do, Banana bus~

Do-do-do, Banana bus~

Do-do-do, Banana bus~"

Wildcat sing and dance silly shuffle. We laugh at his funny dance and mimic his dance. Even though we are tired from walking we couldn't help to find some amusement out this. Once we stop dancing, Mini snaps his finger.

"Boom. That our name." Mini stated pointed at Vanoss "No take back. It's our guild's name." We freeze. That's our name. Oh damn. Didn't expect that.

Vanoss laugh "All in favor." Everyone agree and laugh. "Then it's settle. We'll be name" He hold for a dramatic pause "Banana Bus." We continue to laugh at his effect "Now let go to Florence."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 1.2K 21
Welcome back! This is the second book of H20 Delirious X Reader! If you haven't read the first one then don't read this one because you wont understa...
12.9K 562 55
Evan is a jock in Highschool who attracts females and males to him. He always breaks everyone's hearts except for his friends. What will happen if Ev...
27.4K 824 21
• Jonathan a small , fragile Boy, Plays Videogames as his job with his friends(Vanoss,Mini,Wildcat,Daithi De Nolgla,BasicallyIDoWrk, Lui.), Despite...
2.9K 167 23
While the BBS gang is out on a mission, an accident occurs. Jonathan doesn't make it out alive. A year later, Evan still suffers the pain and the he...