The Twin Gilbert

By multi_fandom2015

NOTE: THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC AND IT'S REALLY SUCKY!! The grammar is bad as well as the plot, so please forgi... More

Before You Read
Chapter 1: Good Bye Mystic Falls
Chapter 2: First Night
Chapter 3: Day 1
Chapter 4: Vampires? Werewolves?
Chapter 5: Jenna's Visit
Chapter 6: Derek or Miguel?
Chapter 7: Finding Out
Chapter 8: Preparing for the Formal
Chapter 9: The Winter Formal
Chapter 10: The Funeral
Chapter 11: Isaac Lahey
Chapter 12: Erica and Boyd
Chapter 13: Kanima
Chapter 14: Who is the Doppelgänger?
Chapter 15: Meeting Elijah
Chapter 16: Detention
Chapter 17: Peter Rises
Chapter 18: The Kanima and Gerard
Chapter 19: The Sacrifice
Chapter 20: Remembering the Deceased
Chapter 22: The Beacon Hills National Bank
Chapter 23: At The Hospital
Chapter 24: Elena?
Chapter 25: The Motel
Chapter 26: Homecoming in Mystic Falls
Chapter 27: RIP Beta #2
Chapter 28: Yellow to Blue
Chapter 29: Ms. Blake??
Chapter 30: The Hospital Part 1
Chapter 31: The Hospital Part 2
Chapter 32: The True Alpha
Chapter 33: The Mikaelson Ball
Chapter 34: Finding an Anchor
Chapter 35: Meet Kira
Chapter 36: New Bestie
Chapter 37: The Oni
Chapter 38: Alaric Saltzman
Chapter 39: The Life and Death of Elena Gilbert
Chapter 40: Nogitsune Stiles
Chapter 41: A Lupa?
Chapter 42: Dark Izzy
Chapter 43: Goodbye to Allison and Aidan
Chapter 44: Jeremy Trains
Chapter 45: Kol Mikaelson
Chapter 46: Finding the Cure
Chapter 47: Goodbye Humanity
FINAL CHAPTER: INFO ON SEQUEL

Chapter 21: Healing

1.4K 27 10
By multi_fandom2015

I spent most summer locked in my room, on my laptop. If I gathered enough money, I could get an apartment. I looked for a while and finally found the perfect one. It had 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, and a nice kitchen and living space. I moved out of the Stilinski's house and into my own place so I could heal after Jenna's death. I made the decision not to let anyone know that Elena was alive. Now I am in my room, just lying down on my bed, looking at the ceiling.

I have been doing that a lot lately. I mostly do this, when I'm not, I am doing things that I need to do ignored to live: like eat, and shower. I also have started to cut myself again. I can't handle the memories.

No one knows where I am now, so they can't bother me. They have been very nice about the whole, 'Leave me alone' thing. I have been calling Elena and Jeremy everyday. If Stiles looks at my calls, I would kill him.

As I am lying on my bed, I hear the door bell ring. I go to the door and look through the peephole. "Come on! I can smell you!" Derek says from behind the door.

I open the door and glare, "How did you find me?"

"Wanted to make sure you were alive." He says walking into the room.

"Well, I'm alive so go away."

"I know Elena is alive." He says looking at me. I grab a vase and smash it on his head. I run to the bathroom and get one of my knives. I come out as he is recovering and put the knife to his throat.

"How do you know?" I yell as he tries to get me off of him. I push the blade closer to his throat, "HOW!"

"When we were in Mystic Falls, I followed you to the cemetery." He confesses. I drop the knife. "Don't worry I didn't tell anyone. When did you learn self-defense?"

"Over the summer, I needed to relieve some anger so, I took a course, then did some boxing. I hit a bag with Klaus's face on it multiple times. I also found some people who fought for a living, wouldn't say what they did, and they taught me how to fight."

"Oh," Derek says, impressed. He then looks around and inhales, "Why do I smell blood?"

"Your neck," I say. I made sure to cut his neck a little so that if he asked about the smell, I would have an excuse. He holds his neck, and by the time he takes his hand off, it healed. "Any news on Boyd and Erica?"

"Nope."

"They have been missing for the whole summer, you have nothing?"

"Nope, nada." He then starts to contemplate something. "Have fun at school tomorrow." He says with a smile.

"Screw you! School is a hell hole." I says as he laughs and leaves.

Damn school...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walk into school and everyone starts to stare. I keep walking to my locker where I see Lydia and Allison.

"Glad, you're back Allison!" I say with a smile.

"Me too, but Lydia is a little distracted." Allison says chuckling.

"Distracted, me? No, I want a distraction. There are a lot of fresh men." She says licking her lips and looking around. Suddenly she stops and opens her mouth. Allison and I turn around to see two very hot new guys.

"Brothers?" Allison asks.

"Twins," Lydia replies happily.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We walk into English class and find seats. Lydia and I sit down, while Allison finds that the only seat available is in front of Scott. Once she sits down, everyone's phone beeps. Before I could even read the text, some one comes in and says, "'The offing was barred by a black bank of clouds and the tranquil waterway, leading to the uttermost ends of the Earth flowed somber under an overcast sky, seemed to lead seemed to lead into the heart of an immense darkness.' This is the last line of the first book we will read and the last line you will be reading on your phones in my class. Turn them off." The teacher introduces herself as Ms. Blake. She has brown hair, and is pretty tall.

In the middle of class Scott is pulled out of school. What is going on?

About five minutes after that, a bird hits the window. Then another, and then another. Crows keep coming and hitting the windows until, one of them breaks through, "Get down!" Our teacher screams. I run over to Allison to shield her. At some point the birds stop coming.

When we stand up, there are feathers everywhere. Ms. Blake calls the police, who are here in a matter of minutes. The sheriff greets me with a smile and after asking about my summer moves on to Stiles who walked over. As the sheriff is talking to others, I zone out and start thinking. When I started to think over the summer, it only ended in tears.

I look over at Ms. Blake and her cuts. When I see the cuts...

FLASHBACK

Jenna speeds over to the girl and bits her neck. Klaus throws Jenna off and stakes her, right in the heart. I drop to my knees and start to sob.

I hear footsteps and look up, "Elena! Stop!" I yell, as Klaus turns as well.

"What? This is impossible."

"Identical twins. Now let my sister go, drink my blood."

"NO!!" Elena doesn't look at me.

"Deal!" He then points to the alter. She walks over. "Thank you, Elena."

"Go to hell!" He then latches his mouth onto her neck. I scream as loudly as possible. I keep screaming even after her body falls to the ground. The ring disappears and Klaus goes over to me.

"I can feel it now!" He then smiles as his eyes turn yellow and veins show. He then grabs my neck and bites. Blood comes out of the wound as I flop to the ground...

"Izzy? Izzy!" I come back to see Stiles shoving my shoulder and the sheriff looking worried.

"I'm gonna go, to the bathroom. I'll, um, be right back." I say as I exit the classroom. On my way out, I notice two guys in suits, who watch as I exit. When I am sure no one can see me, I start to run. I get to the bathroom and make sure no one is there. I then lock and slide down the door. I then let out my tears. I cry for a few minutes but then I just start breathing weirdly. I start to have more flashbacks all of Jenna or Elena dying. I try to control my breathing, but I can't. I knock on the door brings me back to reality.

"Who's there?" I ask, trying to sound confidant.

"Lydia, Izzy open up."

"No one followed you?"

"Nope," I let her in and she hugs me. She heard about what happened in Mystic Falls when the others explained the werewolf thing. She helps me even out my breathing. Once she helps me with that, we walk out together and go back to the classroom. I see that the guys in the suits are talking to Chris. Allison sees us and walks over.

"Izzy, are you ok?"

"I'm fine, who are the tall suits?"

"They're feds. They wanted to ask me questions so my dad is arguing with them about it." It looks like the guys won because Allison looks behind us with a sad smile.

"So were all three of you in the class, during the bird attack?" I freeze at the word 'attack', both girls can see the fright in my eyes so Lydia turns around and distracts them by telling them about the event. Allison moves me to Stiles, who apparently was already talked to. He just nods and understands the situation. He walks me out of the school and over to his jeep.

"God, I hate this!" I say hitting my head against his car.

"It's fine, we are all safe now..."

"Not the safety. I hate that overtime I see red or hear some word talking about a sacrifice or about some battle, I always break down! I hate that I can't control myself!" I say as I start to tear up.

"Hey, it's fine!"

"No it's not Stiles. Jenna is dead, Elena is dead. My parents are dead! Jeremy has Alaric to take care of him. I am alone! No parent figure, no one to help me through this."

"We can--"

"No you can't because you didn't know Elena or Jenna. You don't understand the feeling." I say walking away.

"Where are you going?"

"Home!" I spit out and run all the way back to the apartment. I run to the fridge and get a beer. Over the summer I have increased my alcohol intake. Before I can open a second beer I hear the doorbell. "Go away Derek or Stiles!"

The door bell rings again. I groan and get to the door. I open it to see suits. I look up and see a pair of puppy eyes and a pair of piercing green eyes.

"Izzy?"

"Sam? Dean? What are you--?"

"I thought you lived in Mystic Falls!" Sam says a little mad, but still in awe about seeing me.

"I left... What are you guys doing here?"

"The bird accident." Damn words! I look down and run a hand through my hair. "You were the student who ran out, weren't you? With the sheriff's kid." Dean says.

"Ya...."

"So, your the one who left early..."

"Ya? Why do you--?" Then I realized. "You guys followed Sties, didn't you? You heard my... outburst." I say looking down.

"Who's Elena and Jenna?" Dean blurts out. Sam nudges him, and I back up to shut the door. "Sorry, just, you never told us why you wanted to learn how to fight." Dean says, ashamed.

"You guys should leave, now." I say, shutting the door.

Sam knocks on it, "Izzy! Please we just want to talk about the bird thing!" He keeps knocking for like 3 minutes then it seems like they left. I look through the peep hole and see that Sam has a lock pick.

I open the door, "Talk!" I growl.

"What happened?"

"We were in class and birds starting flying through the windows. That's it, goodbye!" I say, closing the door. Sam puts his foot in between the door and the frame.

"Can we come in and talk about it more?"

"Who are you guys?" I hear Derek say. Both boys look up and Sam moves away from the door. I quickly slam it, and don't bother to listen to their conversation. I am as silent as possible as I let my tears drop. I know that Derek could hear me, but I don't think I was loud enough for the boys to hear. After a while I went to the bathroom so I could cry a little more. As I was crying I noticed my knife still out. You can tell what I did next.

I then walked out and sat by the door again, to hear that Derek is talking. I stay quiet.

I then hear pounding on the door, "Go AWAY!" I scream.

"The suits are gone, let me in?" Derek asks. I back away from the door and Derek pushes it open.

"So who were they?" Derek says sitting on the couch.

"They are the guys who taught me how to fight." I say as I sit next to him.

"Well, Isaac was in the hospital, and we got him out."

"You didn't call me?"

"No, we didn't want you to worry."

"Next time, tell me. Why was he in the hospital?"

"We know who has Erica and Boyd. Those people, put Isaac in the hospital."

"Who?"

"The Alpha pack."

Should Sam and Dean come back later? Should Izzy become a werewolf? Comment what you guys would like to see.

THANK YOU FOR THE 300 VIEWS!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 181 20
Isabella Gilbert has lost everything: family, friends and her humanity. After her newfound Lupa powers kick in, Izzy goes with Elena to find Katherin...
136K 4.1K 88
What if Damon hadn't met Elena the night of her parents' death? What if along the way he ran into someone else? What if he fell in love with someone...
212K 5.3K 48
One car crash changed her life forever. Jessica Gilbert was a normal teenage girl, she and her sister were cheerleaders, they had tons of friends, an...
10.4K 512 121
Sam and Dean are teenagers attending school at Mystic Falls High. Dean is a Hunter but is best friends with Stefan Salvatore. Elena just lost her par...