One-Night Stand Queen

By CarinoZ

*WARNING MATURE CONTENT* On a cold, frigid night my relationship with the love of my life would change foreve... More

Prolouge
Chapter 2- One Secert
Chapter 4- Virginity and emotional breakdown
Chapter 5- Dr. Slayder
Chapter 6- A little bit of Laurence
Chapter 8- Dom Adam
Chapter 11- Runaway
Chapter 12- Her Story
Chapter 13- Forgot his name
Chapter 15- All mixed up in horror
Chapter 16- All Laurence

Chapter 9- Gods and Monsters

14K 240 19
By CarinoZ

Author's note: the song on the side I thought fit very well with this chapter. Now the best place to play it is further into the chapter. Dahlia references to a song but not by name. Play it then, you'll see what I mean. 

For those of you reading on your phone the song is Gods and Monsters by Lana Del Rey. 

Enjoy XOXO

****

Adam washed my body slowly, lovingly, reminding me of so many times in the past when he would do the same. Either to soothe the physical aches he brought onto my body or building me back up from the emotional rollercoaster of our heavy play. Why he was doing it now was something I didn't think I could fully admit to myself. Was there some vulnerablity in my eyes that I didn't cover up? Was it obvious that I had been hysterically crying right before coming here? His outward treatment didn't seem any different and the look in his eyes didn't change any except the softness he seemed to be showing me everytime we stared too intiamtely into eachothers eyes. 

It made me realize how much I actually missed him. My Dom. My Master. I didn't have to think when I was with him. My first priority was him. My first thought was him and the pleasure he was going to give me. The pleasure that would come if I did what I was told and endured the punishments I deserved. But all those things caused feelings to stur within my heart and I told myself I had to walk away. 

He had been my second sexual experience, he had been my second man, and I told myself that it didn't matter but it did. He was fulfilling everything that Laurence hadn't been and I knew that it wouldn't have been hard to fall into something with Adam. But the possesive side in me didn't like the fact that I wasn't his only submissive even though I was the one in a relationship and despite everything, even with budding feelings, I still loved Laurence above everything and everyone else. 

As Adam carressed my neck with a soapy washcloth I still thought the same thing. That despite everything I still loved Laurence with so much of myself that I couldn't seem to picture my life without him. I felt guilty for feeling so betrayed when I had betrayed him so badly. And I felt so horrible for feeling so hurt when I knew if he really found out about the abundance of my deception he would be devastated.

The washcloth that was now brushing against my shoulder paused and Adam looked intently at my face. His eyes narrowed ever so slightly and I wondered if my expression gave away my thoughts as he looked away and continued to the other shoulder. He hadn't climbed in with me, much to my disappointment, so I knew that this wasn't about any play with me. It was his nuturing, his emotional build up. 

"It seems you lost yourself in your thoughts again." He murmured in that deep sultry voice of his. I stiffened ever so slightly when his free hand came up to my throat, hanging loosly from my neck. "What is it that keeps distracting you from me?" He asked and suddenly he wasn't my nurturer anymore but my Dom and his fingers squeezed delicately around my throat. I brought my hands to rest on his forearms, not wanting to answer, while enjoying the added pressure that caused a slick of cream to dampen my pussy. 

"Are you going to answer me?" He asked as he brought his face close to mine and all I wanted was to look away but not daring to break eye contact as he willed me to continue to look at him. "Who is it?" He asked and I stiffened further, my breaths barely escaping my lungs, as he searched something that I knew he wasn't going to find. I was almost afraid of what was transpiring here. 

I knew that I was partly to blame, I had never took my mind off him for one second, but I was distraught and maybe it was bad to com to him so soon after getting hurt by Laurence. Yet he never asked me about other men, never asked me if I was thinking about someone else. Of course it could be blamed for my lack of attention yet usally he would force me to take attention to him or punish me for not doing so. Him asking me was something very new to me and I didn't know what to do. 

One thing was certain I couldn't tell him about Laurence. 

I couldn't tell my Dom that another man was preoccupying my thoughts. I couldn't bring Dahlia into my Dom/sub relationship. So I decided not to answer him knowing that a harsher punishment would transpire between us because of it.  

"I see" He said to me loosening his grip, he moved away from the tub to grab the white cotton towel that hung across from the vanity. He held it open and I got up and stepped into it as he immediately started to rub my damp body dry in an up and down friction. I was nervous at his calm exterior, especially since I disobeyed him so blantanly, and couldn't let my self relax as he tugged the towel tightly around my body. 

"I'll find you something to wear and then we can head out to the club." he told me in that same eeriely calm tone. I waited patiently as he slipped into the closet adjoining the bathroom and didn't have to wait long before he was back with one of his button down shirts. He slipped the towel off of me, leaving me naked, and slipped the shirt on me. He slowly buttoned it up and smoothed out the collar before looking me in the eyes. I found myself getting lost in the swirls of darkness while wishing that they were the baby blues of Laurence's eyes. 

I missed him, God how I missed him, and it tore my heart up that while my body anticipated and creamed at the promise of punishment and release in Adam's eyes. My heart ached to see Laurence's smile one more time, to be embraced in his firm and loving arms, and to be kissed by his lips. 

I felt Adam's lips press against mine and I parted mouth automatically, feeling his wet tongue flick up against mine in a seductive slither causing my knees to grow weak in need. I began to wind my arms around his shoulders but strong hands gripped my wrist and pinned them against my back. My eyes opened of their own accord and I found Adam staring at me while he continued his assualt. And him refusing my touch. He pulled away slowly, his mouth wet, and looked down at me with his eerie calm.

"you are not to touch me tonight." He told me softly as he released one of my wrist and carressed my check. "Do you understand?" He asked and I nodded. He grabbed my hair by the roots and pulled my head back painfully, a cry escaping my lips. "Do you understand?" He asked again while running his nose up and down my neck.

"yes sir." I whispered as a shiver ran up and down my spine. 

"Good. Now let's go, you've caused me to run late and i need to get to the club." He turned away from me and I followed but paused as I looked at my attire.

"Adam" I whispered hesitantly watching him stop but not look at me. "What about my clothes?" I asked. 

"Aren't you wearing some?" he asked looking at me. I stiffened but looked down knowing what that meant. this was my outfit for the night. I wouldn't be getting anything else from anybody. He was being generous before, angry but generous but now that I had outwardly defied him it was different. There would be no mercy and although my mind grew worried my nipples hardened in anticipation. "Come you've wasted enough of my time." 

And I followed without another word. 

****

The car ride to the club was tense. It was filled with an electric sexual tension that seemed to buzz along my skin and zap me at my core. I wanted to touch him so badly, to take his juicy cock in my mouth, and feed my growing hunger for him but I didn't risk it knowing that It might be a harsher reprocussion if I did. This wasn't a time to please me but a time for punishment. 

I just didn't know how far Adam would take it this time. Especially since I've never actually defied him this much or made him this angry. The worst thing I've ever done was looked at him when he told me I shouldn't. 

We arrived shortly to the club that I had first visited all those years ago but this time it was deserted and silent from the outside. And from all the sexual tension that had revolved around me like a cloud I didn't even have enough time to be nervous at coming to the club at this particular night. It had been so many years since i thought of it, since I yearned for those blissful night wrapped up in play with the club goers. This night was for people like me, that loved the darker, sluttier side to sex and people like Adam who could Dominate his partners and likewise have people submit to him. 

This club was for what good poeple in society would call perverted. 

And what I would call bliss. The One Night Stand Queen was born behind these walls and as the nervousness of my punishment flew all around me so did the hum of sexual need. I was so lost in my own mind that I didn't even realize that Adam had opened the door for me and had taken my hand, leading me to a side entrance down the descreet alleyway between Adam's club and the bar next to it. 

We were quickly ushered in, in a blur of shadows and darkness, and I couldn't concentrate on anything except that Adam's hand was on me leading me through the hallways. And then finally we were there. 

The space was just as I remembered it. Tall cielings with mirrors reflecting the dancefloor. Lights of different shades bounced off them giving the club and eerie, lively glow. Four bars were set up against the walls and what would have been tables were now beds scattered about the floor. All around people were in different positions of recieving and giving pain, crys of pleasure/pain ringing through the air. Contraptions were set up everywhere, some men and woman, equally, were tied up or immobile as their punishers took different things to their flesh. Nine tail whips, riding crops, wooden and leather paddles. 

More than a few people saw Adam and I enter and began spreading the word around until the music died down and we had the undivided attention of all of those around us. The king Dom was here with his prize. Some looked on in recognition though there were more than a few I didn't know and some woman seemed to glare in my direction. I didn't give it much thought as Adam's grip tightened on my arm. 

"I hope everyone is enjoying their night." Adam began, pushing me to my knees beside him. I willingly obeyed. "I know that there was entertainment planned but those plans have changed. I have brought a prize for all to behold. A prize that will be punished. Some of you may know who this is but many may not. Say hello to my lovely One Night Stand Queen." No one said a word as Adam pushed me on to my hands urging me to crawl before him to the center of the dance floor. 

It was humiliating and it worried me because Adam had never done this to me. But as I passed the lustful stares of the men around me It started to arouse me in a way that surprised me. When the sea of people departed I finally saw what was in the center. 

It was a contraption I've seen used before. It was in the form of a giant X with ties at each end to keep the victim in place. Most times woman or men vouleentered to be put on it but now I realized that this was my punishement. This was going to the form of entertainment tonight. 

"Up" He commanded curtly and slowly I got up. Once I was standing Adam ripped the front of the shirt open, buttons flying to the floor, exposing my nuditity. As all the eyes looked at me I felt my nipples tighten and the apex between my legs to cream. He carelessly took the garmet off of me and lead me to the giant X strapping me in place in minutes.

"These are the rules for my little rule breaker." He anonouced, spanking me hard on the backside as he moved away causing a gasp to escape my lips. "I want her brought to the edge and left there. I want her to be teased, played with and discarded. The only thing that will not be done to her is if she begs for it you will not let her come and under no circumstances is she to be penetrated unless I am the one to say other wise. You can use any manner of toy, from whips to paddles but no dildos. You may begin." 

my eyes were saucers by the end of his speech. No release? He had picked the best and worst punishment for me. The lights all around dimmed until it was all just on me. A soft eerie tune began to play all around. A song I found difficult to Identify but the artist's voice seemed to blanket me in a cacoon of her sound. I closed my eyes and felt the first loud snap hit me directly accross my back. I cried out in surprise and pain even as cream began to flow through and out of me. 

Suddenly someone else was between my legs, licking at my clit as something else swaddled hard against my backside. My mind blurred as the pain flowed through me while the pleasure from whoever was between my legs started a quivering in my stomach. And that's how it continued. It seemed like hours while I was whipped, carressed, paddled and touched. I couldn't see the faces of my partners but it was like they knew when I was being brought to the edge and stopping just in time before I came. They would step away and when my orgasm escaped me they would continue tenfold. 

I was sobbing, begging everyone to let me find release but no one obliged. It had grown to be so much that in the back of my mind the safe word Adam had given to me came barreling to the forefront and in some insane fear I was seconds away from speaking it when suddenly the minstrations stopped.

I slumped against my holdings, not even realizing that my body was so taught with tension until that moment. I couldn't think, I couldn't do anything but breathe hard and wish that this was over. My body felt to sensitized, to strung up. How long would this go on? Didn't Adam see that this was going to far? Hands reached out to carress me and I shuddered, sobbing, muttering nonsense. 

"Please no more, no more." I breathed, I couldn't handle anymore and felt a sense of betrayel as the hands kept carressing me. Why was Adam letting this happen? 

"Have you learned your lesson Doll?" His voice whispered to me, his breath brushing lightly against my ear. My heart hammered against my chest, in anticipation, maybe even in desperation. I didn't know what to tell him only that I wanted and needed him to give me release. I couldn't go on like this. 

"Yes" I told him hoarsely. "yes please Adam, please don't leave me like this. Please!" I begged and then his hands were gone and my head slumped in dismay, disappointment marring my every thought. Then suddenly someone plunged with in me in fast hasty movements and my scream of pleasure resounded against the walls. My orgasm that had been withheld and teased was brought to the forefront and with a sound smack to my backside it tore through me like a tornado would a small town in oaklohoma. I saw stars explode behind my eyes, my mind became a jumbled mess of nothingness and pleasure, and my body buzzed with renewed vigor. 

"Harder" I panted not even knowing who it was that giving me this sweet release but relishing in the feel of him and thanking Adam for this. It seemed like it didn't take long before the man came in me and another one replaced him. My shackles clanked loudly on the wood holding me as an arm wrapped around my throat and a body pushed his manhood deep into me causing a groan to be torn from me. And on it continued, my body used and discarded while I found sweet release again and again. 

It could have hours later or just short mintues before I was being shaken awake and Adam's handsome face came into view. 

"Let's get you home" He whispered to me while taking me into his arms. My exhausted arms clung to him as he took me out of the main room. "I'm going to take good care of you Doll, for my punishment tonight." My eyes fluttered closed then open as I stared up at his dark, smoldering eyes. 

"Okay" I whispered letting my eyes close and my mind to wander off into darkness. 

****

It had been a month since he has last seen her and he was growing seriously worried. He sat behind his desk looking over patient files when a light knock sounded on his door. Becky poked her head in and told him his next patient was here and that there have been no calls from Her.

He could only nod his head and look down at the now open patient file of the woman who called herself Jane. Slayder himself knew that the name had been an alias. Most of his patients did it out of fear or descretion. Though Slayder couldn't imagine why this particular woman didn't want to be known aside from her notorious reputation as the One Night Stand Queen. 

What really worried him was that she hadn't been back in so long now. He had thought he had made progress, so much progress, but now he feared that something even worse occured to trigger her. With a sigh he knew now was the time to delve into who she really was and what had happened. Slayder cared immensely for this girl, for her revealed trials and errors, and wanted nothing more to help and if he had to force that help so be it. Quickly while the next patient was still out in the waiting area he picked up a card and dialed the number on the back. 

"Hey Joe, it's Slayder" He greeted when the other line picked up. 

"I know who it is. Wha' cha need?" Came Joe's gruff reply. Slayder held in the amused smile at the man's mannerisms and continued with the task at hand. 

"There's someone I need found." He replied and read off all the information he could comfortably give to the man. With a simple "got'cha" Joe hung up the phone and Slayder knew if anyone could find her it wold be Joe. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.4K 27
There was one pill. Sitting there on my nightstand, just waiting to be taken. I wanted to, I knew that one pill would show me the light. I knew it wo...
244K 6.5K 47
One vacuous night leads to a series of events that would change their lives forever.
14.3K 142 9
These 'one shots' have no Y/n pov. Some will be completely hardcore, so brace yourselves. Or you can also request. Hope you enjoy reading! Feedback i...
791 141 19
Unbeknownst to Emma, that one night stand held the power to rewrite her destiny. In the midst of darkness, where hope seemed lost, a spark of unexpec...