Aros Stolen Daughter

By ElizabethMasenCullen

Aro Volturi has a daughter that no one outside of the Volturi knows about. Elizabeth Melody Masen. For her si... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Epilogue
Ending Note

Chapter Twelve

3.1K 75 0
By ElizabethMasenCullen

Pain.

Shooting, burning, intense pain I can not control or stop. Its in my head, moving swiftly through my mind, tearing and clawing at every piece of me. One minuet I was fine, talking with my granddaughters and laughing happily and the next pain shoots through me.

Then it was over.

I slowly stood up as I came to my senses.

"Elizabeth! Are you alright?" Carlisle rushed over to me and helped me up upright.

My Carlisle.

He looked exactly the same, maybe a little hurt and confusion in his eyes, but the same as the day I met him. I realized I had been staring and looked down quickly.

I, Elizabeth Masen, am a vampire. I've been kept prisoner by the Volturi for over a hundred years and have become a terrifying beast. Carlisle was a vampire after all, I guess I was right, and he kept his promise to me all these years. He not only helped Edward but guided him and cared for him like a son.

"Elizabeth,are you okay?" Carlisle asked brushing my hair out of my face.

"I'm fine." I answered quickly running my hands over my face.

"You are not fine you liar." he shot at me and I turned to glare at him. He gave me a "you should know" look and I instantly remembered and forced a quick laugh.

It's what he used to tell me when I was sick. I would tell him I was fine and he would always come back with "You are not fine you liar." He always used to make me laugh.

"Mother, are you sure you're alright? Do you need to sit?" Edward grabbed my arm lightly.

"I'm fine darling!" I laughed and hugged him.

He picked me up and swung me around just like he used to before the influenza. We both laughed as he set me down.

"My darling sweet boy!" I cupped his face "I thought you were dead." I cried latching onto him again.

"I thought the same of you." he chuckled darkly.

"I am never letting you out of my sight again. A girl takes a short nap, wakes up, and she's a vampire with a dead son." I laughed.

"Short nap?" Carlisle questioned and I turned to look at him "Elizabeth you died. I sat with you, spoke with you, do you not remember anything we talked about?" Carlisle seemingly hurt.

All of the sudden those worst memories came back.

Flashback

Carlisle was able to tell I wasn't going to see the next morning, but I wasn't going to let him know I knew that. He sat beside me on my cot. From my cot I could tend to Edward as he laid in his and I was putting a cold rag on his forehead when Carlisle's arm wrapped around me.

"Good evening Elizabeth." he greeted me with a spark of wonder in his eyes.

"Carlisle, Edward." I ushered him to check my sons health before anything else. He assessed him quickly and informed me of his unchanging state

"Carlisle there must be some way you can help him!" Tears threatened to overwhelm me.

I knew his secret. I had known his secret the first moment I met him a year ago. Carlisle Cullen was a vampire I was sure of it. Upon his arrival into town Edward had fallen and received a nasty concision and of course I took him to the supposed 'miracle' doctor.

Carlisle mended him and we went on our way after extreme thanks from me. One of the nurses in my social circle informed me the kind doctor had no family and I set out to make him feel welcomed in ours. I had made a batch of my famous sugared chocolate chip cookies and Edward accompanied me to the hospital to deliver them.

We found the good doctor and he seemed very touched by the cookies. Edward embarrassed me entirely when he said that 'he doesn't want them' right in front of the doctor. Carlisle agreed with Edward turning them down saying he didn't have a sweet tooth but he would love for me to give them to the children in the pediatric wing. As we parted ways I turned back to look at the doctor and nearly fainted in shock.

He was sparkling. He looked like my ring whenever it caught sunlight he shined so intensely as he ran quickly through the brightly lit corridor. At first I thought he was some sort of angel but then the word vampire suddenly popped into my head and I was sure of it.

Over the next few months he became our family's main doctor. My father broke his hip, there was Carlisle mending him. Edwards father got shot in the leg during court, there was Carlisle. I had many of my famous migraines, each time there was Carlisle checking for brain injuries.

"Carlisle, please, there has to be something you can do?" I urged him to just help Edward already.

"There...is. One more and absolutely final thing I can do. But I only have time for one of you if it is to work." he explained.

"Help Edward." I affirmed.

"It's very painful Elizabeth." he countered.

"Help Edward." I let all of my emotions show through my eyes and he seemed to melt.

"I don't want to lose you Elizabeth." He cupped my face looking like he might cry himself.

"And I could never truly live without my son." I kissed his cheek and he took in a deep breath as his body shook with silent sobs.

"You must do everything in your power. What others can not do that is what you must do for my Edward." I tried to hint of my knowing what he was going to do.

He was going to change my son into a vampire. I wasn't worried though. Not all vampires are bad if Carlisle is such a kind and forgiving man. A man of healing and patients. He would make a wonderful guide for my son.

"Come here." Carlisle drew me tightly into his arms and my head started spinning. He breathed deeply and shook violently.

"I love you Elizabeth. I won't ever forget you." his calm voice spoke into my ear as my blood seemingly turned cold.

"How could you? A girl like me is once in a lifetime." I giggled and coughed up a little blood onto his shirt.

"I love you." He spoke more urgently now and I knew I was to the end.

"Tell Edward I love him and to try to remember me every so often. And Carlisle?" I asked.

"Yes Elizabeth?" He asked.

"I love you too." I smiled up at him.

*End

"I remember." I looked down at the ground.

I remember my love for Carlisle, how I couldn't love him because of my neglectful and controlling husband. Now I can't love him because of his loving and wonderful mate.

Life is just cruel like that I suppose.

"What happened?" Carlisle asked me.

"It's the monster. Sometimes she's able to influence my gift and it hurts my head."

"Your migraines?"

"My migraines were actually a sign of my gift. I'm able to pull information out of others and I remember everything. Everything. Everything for my human life and vampire life alike. Although when I'm the monster my memories are blurry and I usually don't remember them unless someone mentions what I did." I explained.

"Elizabeth...what exactly is the monster?" Carlisle asked cautiously.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 4.3K 14
Trust, Love, Forgiveness.... What if Carlisle had a daughter biologically-Bella. Many years ago, when he turned into a vampire, he left them because...
75.6K 1.4K 13
Everyone knows Renesmee Cullen right? Well if you don't you liver under a rock. Well what if Renesmee has a younger twin who is hated by Edward, Bell...
1M 25.3K 44
What if the Volturi kings had spent thousands of years looking for their mate? And what if they found her with the newborn army sent to kill Bella? W...
56.8K 1.2K 63
What happens when Cullen family leave Bella what happens when she finds out she has more than just a shield what happens when she is lost and has now...