Female Alpha (girlxgirl)

By Just_Me_And_Myself

When the mate of the alpha Jared dies giving birth to their only pup the pup is destined to be the next alpha... More

Female Alpha (girlxgirl)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 5

20.3K 604 135
By Just_Me_And_Myself

Rosalie’s POV (at the party until the day they become friends)

The moment Sky turned around without saying goodbye my heart seemed to crash into pieces. But why? I like girls not guys but Skylar has something that makes him different I just don’t know what it is yet. His pitch black hair is even darker as the night and his green eyes are just perfect. When he locked them with mine I was unable to look away. I couldn’t think of anything else but him. Shit what is happening with me. A gay girl turning straight that would be something new. Not like all the other stories about straight ones turning gay.

But I know that I’m not straight, not even bi. The thought of doing it with a guy grosses me out. I mean just think of the thing between their legs – eww. So why am I not grossed out by Sky? He’s different yes but he’s a guy nonetheless! I didn’t know what to do so I told him there is no chance for him but was it the truth? The hurt in his eyes let me feel guilty instantly.  I wanted to go after him but when I ran after him I realised that I didn’t know what I should tell him – I would have possible hurt him even more and that was the last thing I wanted to do so I just went home.

I laid in bed the whole night not able to fall asleep. I thought of Skylar the whole night and one hour before I had to get up again to go to school a thought came to my mind. I can’t be together with him but I can’t be without him either so I decided to ask him to be friends. So I don’t have to stay away from him and can do something with him. Just don’t date him.

I wanted to apologize and ask him to be just friends the next day at school but he wasn’t there. You want to know why he wasn’t at school that day? I’d like to know that too. I tried to ask Liam his best friend but when I asked him he just glared at me angrily and I ran away as quickly as possible. I’m not a pussy but Liam is one hell of a guy. Normally he’s one of the nicest people I know but when he’s angry you better don’t be near him. The only thing I don’t understand is why he was angry at me.

We came along just great at the party I thought we could be friends. Won’t happen anymore I guess. I didn’t do anything to him why could he possible hate me now? Until… wait I guess it’s because I rejected Sky. I hate myself for it but what should I have done? The thought of doing anything with boys grosses me out and he would have wanted to do sexual things with me sooner or later. Why can’t they understand what it is like for me? The way Liam looked at me scared me. He looked like he was ready to kill me. And that only because I’m a lesbian and didn’t want to go with his best friend? Seems like he overreacts a bit doesn’t it?

After the incident I searched for Leo and Adam. They had to know where Skylar is too. When I saw them standing at the other end of the hall I quickly went to talk to them. Before I got to them Leo turned around and glared at me just like Liam did not too long ago. What is it with them? I decided that it would be the best not to go near them and when the bell rang I hurried to my next class.

I wasn’t able to listen to my teachers. The only thing I could think about was Sky once again. What is it that makes him different to all the other guys I know? I couldn’t think of anything but it has to be something big since his friends make such a big deal out of it.
When the bell rang signalling the end of the school day I sighed in relieve. I got home quickly where my dad has already made me lunch. I sat down and he places a plate of food in front of it. Normally I would have eaten the whole food in a few minutes but that day I wasn’t hungry at all.

“What’s wrong darling?” my dad asked as he notices my untouched food.
“It’s nothing” I told him faking a smile and but some food into my mouth to please him.
“Don’t lie to your dad” my father told my sternly and walked towards my dad placing a kiss on his cheek. Yep you noticed I have two dads, problem? I love them both to death and they taught me not to judge anybody. Without them I would probably still live in a league home and be a grumpy teenager.

“So tell us what is wrong” Ben demanded. I call him father and Luke dad so they know who I mean.
I gave up lying to them and told them the whole story. When I ended they both had a helpless look on their faces.
“I’m sorry..” dad began but I didn’t let him finish.
“Don’t be. You already helped by listening to me. Thanks” I said and pulled them into a tight hug.
“No problem” they both said in unison.

After that I went to bed feeling slightly better and fell into a deep sleep. Before I fell asleep I quickly prayed that Skylar would be at school the next day so I could talk to him.

***

The next day I saw Sky at his locker and was relieved. He looked tired and hurt when he saw me but accepted my apologize nonetheless. When he agreed to be friends I felt happy but something was missing. I ignored it because I was just to relieved that he wants to be friends after all.

Rosalie’s POV still (present day)

“Want to come over after school? You could bring your friends too and we can have a sleepover” I ask him a big smile on my face. He doesn’t say anything for a while and my smile fades. It seems like he is debating if he should come over after all.
“Yeah I can do that. I’m going to ask the guys” he says a small smile on his beautiful face.
“Thanks”
“Nothing to thank for. See you after school” he tells me and leaves to find his friends.

I go to find my friends too because it would be kinda funny to invite Sky’s friends but not mine.
“Rosie!” my best friend Bobby screams running at me.
“Bobby!” I scream back running at him to. We both are running so fast that we can’t slow down in time and collide in the middle of the hall. People are starring at us funnily but we ignore them lying on the floor laughing.
“Come on idiots! Let’s go to class” Molly, Bobby’s twin sister, laughs at us.

We stand up heading to our class still laughing.
“You two want to come over for a sleepover after school?” I ask them.
“Yeah a sleepover! We would love to come” Bobby yells excited. “We didn’t have a sleepover in a long time so why not” Molly agrees.
“You don’t mind if someone else comes too, do you?”
“Someone else?” Bobby asks pouting. “Aren’t I enough for you?” he asks again pointing at himself.
“Oh Bobby you know I only love you” I say ruffling his hair.
“Really?”
“Really” I answer and he jumps on me hugging me tightly.

“Sometimes I wonder if you both even are gay” Molly says laughing. We both turn around to look at her pouting.
“If we aren’t gay who is?” I ask her. Yep Bobby is gay too. Almost everyone who I’m close to is gay – except Molly.
“Your fathers” she answers immediately.
Well she’s right my dads act even gayer than I and Bobby.
“Okay okay” Bobby admits.

“Who is coming? No offence but I always thought we are your only friends here” Molly asks curious.
“No problem. I know you’re my only friends here. Skylar is coming and I told him to ask his friends if they want to come along too.”
“Skylar Finnigan? He’s so hot!” Bobby squeals like a little girl.
“Yeah he is but he’s straight Bobby” Molly tells him.
“Pff… That’s what he thinks” Bobby says.
“Yeah yeah if it makes you happy” Molly says rolling her eyes.
“I saw that!” Bobby yells.
“Whatever. When you said his friends you talked about Liam, didn’t you?” Molly asks me.
“Yeah Liam, Leo and Adam. Although I don’t know if they will come since it seems like they hate me, why?” I ask curious.
“Nothing” she answers and looks down a blush forming on her face.

I look at Bobby and he looks at me. A grin spreads across our faces and we start to sing: “Molly and Liam sitting on a tree…”
Before we could even sing one sentence Molly puts her hands across our mouths looking embarrassed.
“Molly has a crush on Liam how sweet” Bobby squeals.
“Yeah yeah just let me be. How comes that you invited Skylar over? I mean he’s like the most popular guy at our school and he accepted your invitation?” she asks. Now I’m the one looking at the floor blushing slightly.

“Wait. I thought you are gay?” Bobby and Molly ask in unison.
“I’m gay!”
“Then why are you crushing at a guy?” they ask don’t believing me.
“I’m not crushing on him. I mean being with a guy is just gross!”
“Hey!” Bobby shouts pouting.
“No offence Bobby.”
“Yeah yeah.”
“What is it with you guys always answering ‘yeah yeah’?” I ask them.
“Nothing” they say in unison shrugging.

“So why did you blush?” Molly asks curious.
“Don’t know. There’s just something about Sky that makes him different to other guys”
“So you already use nicknames? And let’s face it you do have a crush on him” Molly says.
“Yeah yeah. Just forget it”
“See you too just answer ‘yeah yeah’” Bobby tells me laughing.
“Yep, problem?”
“Nope.”

That’s when the bell rings again and the teacher enters the room. She starts to speak of some grammar and my brain shuts off.
After another five boring lessons I go to my locker to put my books away. The twins are already there waiting for me. I quickly give my things in my locker and turn around to go outside with them. But I don’t get far and crash into someone. Before I can land on the floor the person grips my arm and pulls me to my feet. I don’t have to look at them to know that it’s Sky. I just feel it – weird.

“Ready to go?” he asks smiling at me.
“Ye..yeah” I stutter. Then I look behind him seeing Liam, Leo and Adam staring at me.
“Don’t kill me!” I scream hiding behind Sky.
“They won’t. Right guys?” he says and they all mutter a yes.
“Then I’m relieved. I don’t want to die just yet.”
“I wouldn’t let you die” Sky tells me and we all go out to the parking lot.

The twins get in my car and the others get into Skylars. I pull out of the parking lot Skylar following me.
“He definitely has a crush on you” Bobby states.
“I know he already asked me out once”
“And you didn’t tell us!” the twins yell.
“Well…”
“I forgive you.”
“I forgive you too.”
“Wow that was quick”
“Yeah because of you we can eye rape hot guys all night” they sing grinning like the idiots they are.

“Don’t scare them away just yet” I laugh.
“Yeah yeah” they answer rolling their eyes. We arrive at me house and I see Skys car turning in my driveway behind us. We all get out of the cars and I lead them to the front door.
“Dad I have some friends over. They are going to stay overnight” I yell when I open the door.
“Okay honey. Just don’t stay up too late. Your father and I will just stay at a hotel” Luke yells back.

“You haven’t asked your parents before we arrived here?” Skylar asks.
“Nope. They don’t care” I answer and lead them into the dining area where my dad has already set up the table.
“Hey Luke” the twins greet grinning.
“Hey twins. Long-time no see. And who are you?” Luke asks looking at Skylar and his friends.
“I’m Skylar and this are Liam, Leo and Adam; sir” Skylar says pointing at each of his friends.
“Nice to meet you and just call me Luke” my dad tells them smiling.
“O..okay”

“The food is in the oven. I’m going to get Ben. I wanted to spend the night away at a hotel since the last time we had some alone time anyway. You know more privacy” he says winking at me.
“Eww dad! We don’t want to know anything about your sex life!” I scream embarrassed.
“Don’t want to know about whose sex life?” Ben asks as he enters the dining room.
“About ours” Luke says winking at Ben. “Come on let’s go!”
“Go where?” Ben asks confused.
“We’re going to spend the night at a hotel since Rosie invited some friends. Now come” Luke says pulling Ben out of the house.

“Your parents are… interesting” Sky says.
“More embarrassing and childish in my opinion” I tell him.
“I didn’t know your parents are gay” Liam states.
“Problem?” I ask him my eyebrows raised.
“No! That was just a statement. I don’t have anything against gays”
“Good. And now let’s eat”

After we are all full we decide to watch a film. The guys are all pretty nice now. I guess they really just glared at me because I hurt Sky. Now that we’re friends again they smile a lot and we laugh all the time. They also seem to like the twins. Especially Liam seems to like Molly – a bit too much for my opinion. But they really would make a great couple. When we are all in front of the TV I tell them to choose a DVD while I get some drinks and popcorn. When I go to the kitchen Sky joins me. I put the popcorn in the microwave and go to the freezer to grap some drinks. I open the bottle to fill it into glasses but it slips from my grip and spills all over Sky.

“Sorry!” I yelp running to get a towel.
“No problem” he says when I come back with the towel.
“But can I please use your shower?” he asks then.
“Of course. Just go upstairs. It’s the first door on the right” I tell him and he goes upstairs.

‘Shit there is no towel in there’ I think and grap a towel running to the bathroom.
When I arrive there I open the door without any thought and freeze at what I see.
Right in front of me stands a butt naked Sky. He instantly put his hands in front of him. But can I even call him a him?
Because since when do boys have breasts and a vagina?

----------------------------------------------------

Yeah cliffhanger :)
New chapter hope you liked it :D

Vote?!
Comment?!

First one to leave a comment gets a dedication for the next chapter :)

-Chrissi <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 7.2K 35
We all know the cliche story about the girl whose mate is the alpha and she gets rejected then kidnapped and all of a sudden they are in love and hav...
1.1M 31.2K 37
-- This has been discontinued, but a new story with the same characters and premise will be available soon! Do follow me to keep updated! -- Kyler Pa...
500K 20.3K 34
JAN 2015 - JUNE 2017 COMPLETED After being sent off by his pack away from his mate, Harris' life has become more miserable than ever. Having to be Ni...
1.9M 27.8K 35
-"I will never be you'r anything!" i yell at Kyle, i see the pain flash in his eyes but i dont care , he cant treat me this way for years and then ex...