Don't Runaway [Book 2]

By Alexander226

The second book of the 'Don't Say No'. Warning: may contain strong language, sexual contact, and violence... More

Copyright
Don't Runaway
Chapter 1
Writer's Note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18/Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue
Don't Miss and more

Chapter 2

39.7K 1.5K 171
By Alexander226

By the time got to the crime scene the place was crowded with people. Don't people work, anymore? Pushing through the crowd I got to the front. Looking around the cops I could see the body but it was too far away. It was going to have to do. Taking my camera I got it ready to take the picture until a very large body moved in front of it.

"Hey!" I yelled. Putting my camera down.

"Hey yourself. No pictures." Getting a closer look I could see that this guy had to be the new guy. "Why aren't you in school, kid?"

"Kid? I'm twenty four, thank you very much." I yelled.

"Get out of here kid before, I arrest you." He was wearing a long black coat, black jeans, black everything. Long hair, brown and eyes a beautiful shade of blue. Straight teeth, smells like blood. Vampire. What is he doing in the daylight? Could he be?

"Whatever Victor Wolff." He looked shocked for a moment. But maybe more surprised that I knew his name. He didn't have a name tag so I can see way he would be. I mean I am a stranger to him as he is a stranger to me.

"How do you?"

"I know everything." I smiled. Vampire or not he was getting in my way. Turning away I hoped that he would follow but someone called for him. How was I going to take those pictures? Looking around I saw the apartment buildings. Rushing to one of them. I followed a couple into the building. I normally don't do this. I'm normally at a scene before the police but this one got under my nose. Following the couple up some stairs to the fourth floor they stopped at a door and I continued to the sixth floor.

Once I found the prefect room I placed my hand on the door knob. Once I hear the clicking sound I opened the door and walked over to the window. "Yes." Opening the window I looked down. I quickly took a couple photos. I then I zoomed it to get a better picture.

"Hey, you!" I heard Victor yell from down below. Looking down at him. Waving my hand with a smile, I dashed for it. If I know him he won't use his powers. Running out of the room, I locked the door on my out. Don't want someone sealing anything from here. There really wasn't anything. But a couch and a few boxes as if someone just moved in.

I ran to the stair case to look down. Theirs two ways I can do this. Go this way or take the emergency stair case. Waiting for him to show up I wonder if he not coming? Was he waiting outside? God I trapped myself. "Were the hell is he?"

"Looking for me?"

I screamed at the sound of his voice as I fell back. He quickly grabbed my arm and pulled me into him. "How do you know my name?"

"Like I said vampire. I know everything."

"State your name."

His eyes grow red and I couldn't help myself. "Lusting after me, and we only just meant."

"You misunderstood." He looked so made I wanted to laugh.

"I know those eyes away where." I placed my hand on his cheek. Yes, I knew them well. That man had them too. And all the years I have been doing this I know what those red eyes mean. He got the hots for me.

"Who are you?"

"You'll find out." I whispered. Kicking him between the legs he feel on his knees. Taking both hands together, I swung at him as hard as I could. Once he fell I ran. I ran as fast as I could and didn't look back. Once I got home, I walked around the church.

That's right I live in the church. Within the walls I mean. No one knows I live in the church but father Able. The one person I can trust now. It was him who took me in after I was casted out.

I touched the church's wall as a small door opened. Looking from left to right I bent down and walked in. I back into my room. Taking my oversized sunglasses off I patted my head to take off my knitted hat but it wasn't there. I must have dropped it when I ran or something. But at least I have my camera. Walking to my computer I took a cord and put it in my camera.

I watched my computer do its magic and download all the pictures. I slipped my shoes off and walked to the bed. Closing my eyes I took a deep. I have to be careful. I have to use my gifts more. Even though I hate it. I'm going to have to. Damn vampire.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

432 64 21
He didn't want this power in the first place but now he's trapped with it. He's a danger to her. All she wants is the power to protect herself so sh...
803K 26.6K 48
A werewolf. A mate. The cliche alpha rejects his mate story. But it's all too real for Charlie. Where can she even go? Her pack pretty much ignores h...
Immortal Love By Jay

Teen Fiction

1.7K 84 42
*Sequel to The Runaway. You don't have to read that book to understand this one.* Skylar Perez is a loud and social girl. Ever since she was small sh...
6M 171K 41
Warning: may contain strong language, sexual contact, and violence Dawn acts like a complete airhead at times. She's not scared of anything u...