Love? Oh, Please!

By tooflyforyou99

Stay professional. Stay professional. London had never been so tempted by a more stunning individual. Maybe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue

Chapter 9

63 10 2
By tooflyforyou99

The Bottom Line Is I wanted to Go to Heaven And I Went.

I met up with Darren in the elevator. We weren't suppose to meet up. I went through the front and he went through the back. He should've used the back elevator and I did use the front elevator.

Sophie loaded the elevator with me and we were having a general conversation about my outfit when Darren walked into the elevator.

Sophie slightly waved. "Good morning, Mr. McKall."

He nodded at both of us. "Good morning, Mrs. Lancnestrer and Ms. Wright"

Sophie cursed under her breath. "My phones in my car. I'll see you around." She stepped off the elevator barely making it off before it moved.

I whispered yelled at him. "You were suppose to take the back elevator."

"Out of order," Darren said in a know-it-all voice and winked at me.

I yelled out at him, spotting the lie."Oh, please. That's bullshit."

He pressed the emergency stop button on the elevator after he let out laugh. "What do you mean, bullshit?"

"Bullshit. It's false as hell."

"I think you're the false one."

I cast off a confused look, throwing my hands in the air. "Why?"

"Cause you told me, you wouldn't turn me on today at work."

"And I'm not, unless my dress is turning you on." I held up a female. "It hugs in all the right places."

Darren smirked that smirk that made me melt. The smirk that got me in bed with him. That smirk I would kill to see repeatedly it was that rare smirk that I was blessed to see. "Your dress is quite accentuating on your figure, babe."

I trailed my finger down my lips then I reached to hit the emergency button on the elevator again. I hope I'm doing the seduction thing correctly. "I can still taste the donut glaze on my lips." Darren slapped my hand away from the button before I could push it and kissed my lips greedily. I pushed him away and said while catching my breath. "Not here, I'm claustrophobic."

Darren laughed at me. "Okay. I wouldn't of pinned you for a person that would be claustrophobic." I pressed the button causing the elevator to roar to life again. "But I can taste the donut glaze too."

It opened to the third floor and I got off and my bracelet fell on the ground. I bent down and picked it up. As I was standing up, Darren slapped my butt hard. It stung, but I was a tad bit embarrassed at the thought of somebody seeing it. "Stop it, somebody could've saw."

"It probably turns them on too!"

Zac walked past heading to the elevator, giving us an odd look. "Awkward thing to hear, Darren."

I turned to look at him, setting him straight. "We have relations outside not inside the office. I'm your Personal Assistant not your whore."

"I know. You're so irresistible," Darren shook his head. We kept walking and I was walking faster than Darren. Therefore, I was a couple steps ahead of him, Darren being the pervert he is said something. "It was a very nice view, baby! I bet you got rainy when I slapped your butt."

I closed my eyes and looked back. "Shut the fuck up." I walked into my office.

I sat down at the desk, trying to complete my work. My mind kept going back to last night with Darren. I wanted to go in his office right now, take off my underwear, and spread my legs right there in front of his desk. I resisted going into his office until lunch.

Darren's voice came over the intercom that's only in my office. "Please visit my office."

I walked into his office. "What's up?"

Darren looked at me firmly. "Is that the way you should address me?" I heated up and swallowed hard, it was something about that voice. It was that same voice he had last night, throwing my thoughts to the back of my mind, I shook my head. "Will you do your job for once?"

I never realized how deep his voice got when he was scolding me about not doing work. I chocked on my spit slightly. "Excuse me?" I didn't know he was really upset, I thought he was just kidding when I first walked in.

"I missed a huge opportunity for a business deal with one of the richest man we could possibly make a deal with because you don't do your job responsibilities."

"I did everything."

Darren became heated at my lack of knowledge. "Fax the damn agreement papers, London." He banged his hand on the desk. I cringed at him and took a step back. Darren shook his head."Please, can you fax the agreement papers right for once? This is getting damn ridiculous." He voice level increased as he said the last sentence.

"I'm sorry, Darren," saying the only possible thing I could think of.

Darren raised his voice. "You're stressing me out, get the hell out of my face please."

I looked at him open mouthed. "But, Darr-"

Darren spoke firmly, pointing at the door. "Leave."

I rolled my eyes and walked out his office. I grabbed my purse out my office and walked out. I walked all the way outside and sat down on the curb by the office outside. I started texting Candy, she wasn't at work since she went to her cousins funeral. I missed my lunch buddy. I sat with my elbow on my thigh, head resting in my hand. I started scrolling through Instagram. I really wasn't hungry, but I didn't feel like being alone.

I walked a door down to a little cupcake shop. I walked in and the person there greeted me. "Good afternoon, ma'am." I forced a smile and looked at the cupcakes on display. They looked delicious, just like the dude behind the counter.

I shook the nasty thought out of my head. I was becoming more and more horny by the minute. What the hell had that irresistible hunk turned me into? I rested my hands on the glass covering at the top and asked a question after notching his apron. "Which one did you make?" I asked noticing he had on a apron with some icing on it.

"All of them," he spoke like I should know that. I looked up at him and we both went into a fit of laughter. I didn't know why I was laughing or what was so funny, but I was laughing and it felt good.

"Which one should I get, baker?"

He looked up, eyeing me which got awkward. "The cinnamon sugar, filled with pumpkin."

"Odd combination." I raised an eyebrow up at him. "What if I don't like it?"

"Then I'll give you a free one, but if you do like well..."

I pointed my finger at him."We will see about that one." I wasn't a big fan of pumpkin, but maybe I would like it. I turned up one side of my mouth. "What's your name?"

The man looked at me weird."Kenneth. Yours?"

"I like it. I'm London Wright. That's my name, don't wear it out."

He laughed as he got out my cupcake, put it on a little black plate and slid it to me.

"My favorite color is black, how'd you know?"

"I can tell, it's a gift, I got from my Dad. I can tell things about women."

I smiled at him genuinely. "How much is it?"

Kenneth sat his hand on the counter, with a sigh. "It's on the house, London Bridge."

"Thanks, Kenneth! I'm bout to see how good this really is!"

I put it up to my mouth and bit. It was delicious, I was floating on heaven. I swallowed savoring every bite. "Holy fuck, that was the most amazing cupcake I've ever bitten."

"I told you." He put his finger on my upper lip and removed it. "You had a little icing right there."

Was that a friendly gesture or was he feeling what I was feeling? "This cupcake is better than having sex with your boss."

Kenneth laughed at me. "It's probably not that good."

"It's pretty good." I looked at him up and down. "You seem easy to talk to."

Kenneth took off his apron. "Always willing to listen."

"You see I let my boss take my virginity..." I told the whole story, everything that's transpired in the last few months. Kenneth listened intently, while we both enjoyed cupcakes at the table by the window.

When I was finished he spoke. "You need to get out the house at night and I'll kick that little ex boyfriend of yours ass."

"So, now that you know about me, besides all the basic stuff, what about you?"

Kenneth rubbed his chin. "Well, I'm 19 years old, I bake a lot ever since my parents went to jail."

"I'm sorry to hear that," I looked at him sympathetically.

Kenneth dismissed it with a wave of his hand. "It's fine, London. They went to jail for robbing banks."

"Oh," not knowing how to respond.

"I own this little cupcake shop. My Uncle Keith bought this place for me. So really my Uncle owns it. I hang out with my across the street neighbors a lot, even though they're old enough to be my parents. They're the parental figures I wish I had growing up. They are going through some stuff right now, but I hope they work it out. I live with my Uncle Keith even though he travels a lot for work." He paused taking a bite of his cupcake then continued. "His girlfriend, is a little loopy. I love her though. She's got my back. I spend a lot of time with her."

"Is there a bathroom in here?"

He pointed to the back. "Down the hall to the right." I nodded and walked to the bathroom.

I heard a ding from the door and knew somebody walked in. I used the bathroom and walked out and heard Kenneth speaking. "Business is fine, kinda slow, but this girl London is really nice. She's in a bathroom."

I heard another voice that sounded oddly like my Dad's say something I couldn't understand. I walked out the bathroom and adjusted my dress as evenly as possible. The back of my dress was shorter because of my butt.

I pulled my cardigan around me tighter and button the middle button. I turned my necklace around so you can see the charm on it. I twirled my ring around my finger as I walked out the bathroom.

Mom and Dad were sitting at a table talking to Kenneth. Kenneth pointed to me, then to Mom and Dad. "London, Mr. And Mrs Wright."

I smiled my most sincere smile. "Hey, Mama and Dad."

Dad greeted me. "Hi sweetie!"

Mom justified how he knew them. "Before you say something. He's our neighbor."

"You have awesome parents," Kenneth said with a smile.

I sat down with my legs crossed. "Kenneth told me he lives across the street from y'all right. I thought Trish lived there."

"That's my Uncle's girlfriend."

"Well, then. Didn't expect that one." I was truly shook. Trish never failed to take me by surprise, but she almost made me drop dead with this one. She had a steady man and I was nice to someone's child. I was shocked. Mom laughed at my comment.

"Which cupcake did you have?"

"Cinnamon sugar with a pumpkin pie in other words it was heaven in a cupcake."

Kenneth walked me back to work and we exchanged our goodbyes and I walked upstairs and to my office. I avoided Darren all day until it bothered me. I found myself walking to his office door 5 minutes before work ended. My heart lifted me on my own two feet, neglect and anger took me over to his door, and lust raised my hand to knock on the man's door.

Darren spoke to me in a soft tone. "Come in, London. It's about time."

I took a step in and the lights went off and the door slammed behind me. He pinned me up against the door and I groaned. I was feeling a mixture of emotions all at once. I wanted to slap him in anger and yell at him, but I also wanted him embrace. He flicked on the lights.

I struggled against his grip. "Let me go, asshole."

He spoke quickly, ashamed of his self. "Shut your mouth and listen. I'm sorry for yelling at you. I guess this is why my PA's quit because I always yell at them. I make them cringe like you did and within a couple times of me yelling they quit. You can quit if you want to, but I'm sorry."

"Oh, please, quit. I just came to tell you I'm sorry for not doing my job."

"Oh, you're fine, you are absolutely forgiven!" There was urgency in his voice. He kissed my lips. "Looks like we both have something to be sorry for."

"Yeah," Darren said as he bent down pulling down my skirt and I kicked it off. Revealing my black and red thong.

"You match." He pointed at my body. "Your underwear and your outfit."

I sassed him, as usual. "You say it like I don't know!"

"I bet your all hot and bothered."

I hissed through his kisses. "Damn you..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 880 21
***WARNING: MATURE SEXUAL CONTENT*** A 7-part miniseries book, about a young-single man name Derek Mitchell. A Financial Analysts and the best one at...
449K 13.8K 30
"Whatever you have that stupid grin on your face for, the answer is no. No smoking, no guns, none of your Mafia friends, none of any of that. And mos...
267K 9.6K 67
" what?" He snapped at me as he caught me staring at him "So-sorry sir i-i was zoned out" I stuttered god he is really handsome but rude aghhhh "Hav...
21.4K 1.7K 51
PART 2 OF THE SHAPED TRILOGY CAN ALSO STAND ALONE. --------'-------'-------------'---------------'--------'---- READ READ READ READ READ READ (#2 OF...