The Puppeteer

By RubyBlaze90210

In the land of Valens, there were only two things one could be a northerner or a southerner. The two kingdoms... More

~THE PUPETEER~
"Daddy's Little Psycho And Mummy's Little Soldier"
"As Long As I Keep Dancing"
"Let Me Live That Fantasy"
"If You Love Me With All Of Your Heart"

"Shake Off All Of Your Sins"

79 48 23
By RubyBlaze90210

"MY MOTHER USED TO SING ME A SONG OF WINTERS BONE. AN INSTRUMENT THAT WAS USED IN THE OLD RELIGION, SHE SANG ABOUT ITS TALES AND HOW WITH ONE BLOW IT COULD RAISE THE DEAD FROM UNDERNEATH OUR BORDER WALLS. SHE HAD A SINFUL VOICE, ENOUGH TO MAKE EVEN THE MOST DISGUSTING AND BRUTAL OF THINGS LOOK BEAUTIFUL. MY MOTHER DIDN'T BELIEVE ANY OF IT, NOT THE DRACINE, AND NOT OF THE BONE. STILL, I BELIEVE, THEY THOUGHT I HAD BEEN BITTEN BY THE JUNGLEBEINS BUT I KNEW WHAT THEY WERE AND THAT ONE DAY WE'D ALL SEE THEM. BUT FOR OUR SAKE, I HOPE IT WOULDN'T HAPPEN ANYTIME SOON" ~Kai Wildling~

The gates opened and I had myself wishing I was fifty feet tall to crush the golden carriage that came in. I felt terrible, my life was perfect and I knew the moment they came in it wasn't going to be perfect no more. "Smile my little vindex." I whined, "Mother! Im six mother not four." She chuckled running her hands through my hair. Neverheless I smiled, as I watched the carage and the horses come to a stop and out came the Southern queen. Nebula Latine had gracefuly gotten out along with two of her children I'm guessing. She had long blonde hair braided from up to front, I had to admit she was beautiful. But still I hated her, the queens brother rose to her side she should have one more but he wasnt there. 

Chikara Latine was one of the smartest men in Valens also one of the ugliest, he was the queens half brother, people would say his monsteros look were because his mother was a demon. "Where's the little monster?" I whispered to Kiera who hd her gleeful eyes glued to the southern prince who smiled flirtatiosly back, I hated him instantly. Kiera still wasnt listening so I groand andtried again. "Where's the little monster." She grunted and snapped at me, "would you shut up!" I rolled my eyes. 

"Looks like you have a secret admirer." Will ponted at the curly haired blonde in the puffy pink dress who was starring at me with hope. Yup I was definatly not choosing her, she seemed too much like Kiera. "My queen." Yelped the old southern king as he hugged my brother. "Castinova you've gone fat." The king laughed at that, mother used to fight with him before he was shipped back home to attend his fathers court. King Castinova was a great warrior as legand told but what I was looking at was a fat pig. He then looked at us. 

"You mus be Gein the oldest." He touched Gein's shoulders, "My arent you the skinny one, but Im sure your mothers taught you well." His fresh southern accent gelt like needles to my ears piercing through my eardrum. He went on with my brothers but I wasnt listening I was too busy starring at the prince bitchface who seemed to love looking at my sister. Ugh, I rolled my eyes for like the millionth time now. "Now arent you the pretty one, you look excatly like your mothers  and from what I had heard your the best fighter here." I nodded as Gein glarred. "Whats your name boy?"

"Kai," I spoke sweetly as he grinned. "He'll do and so will she." He pointed at my sister who almost squealed...."That if you truly are planning to do what you had decided to do?" What does he mean? My mother nodded lightly. "Now come let's pay our respects to your brother." The were heading towards the graveyard but Nebula had interjected. "Now love I'm tired I'm sure the dead could wait." She said coldly glaring at my mother, I wanted to poke her with my sword. "Nonsense your stupid needs can wait for now I need to pay my respects." He said walking off with my mother. 

"Let's get you ready." Kal grabbed my arm an shoved me through the crowd. "For what?" He laughed. "Why for the feast little bird, we are going to be dinning with southerners and you're gonna meet your future bride, I groaned. "It be better meeting a troll." He chuckled, "Don't worry, with your looks.....well moms looks your child would look good either way, let's just hope it doesn't get her stupidity." One can only hope. 

My mother had truly outdone herself, the feast was the highlight of the year. The performers danced and sang. The food servings were displayed by the thousands, the sweet smell was almost blinding. It was almost perfect, almost. The cause of this was the Latines. The southern king made a fool of himself while his queen just scowled. Kiera was dancing with her betrothed while I ignored mine. There was supposed to be two girls but I guess the other chose not to show herself. So I stayed outside the feast hall practicing my aim on one of the puppets. The puppets were magical they'd move in actions forcing you to retaliate. Still, they were easy and with an aim like mine it was extraordinary to miss. "You're hitting them ah ll wrong." I turned to see my uncle Lialike all dressed in black, the colors of the Flightends. But I ignored all my doubts and questions as I rushed over to him an hugged him. "What do you mean all wrong I've hit them at all the right places, head, tits, heart, and right on the......."

"You aren't thinking right, too much concentration ain't good for times like this. " I squinted my eyes and sighed Lialike said the most nonsensical of things. "I can't hit if I don't concentrate uncle!" I whined as he started to laugh humorously. "You can't kill them fucks if you don't do it right, you'll hit em but you can't kill me." But my mind had gotten its way around his clothes, "why are dressed like that?"

"So direct didn't my bitch sister ever teach any manors?" I smirked, "if she had you wouldn't have liked me as much. "

"So why is it then......" He frowned and with that I knew one piece of my life wasn't going to be the same. "You'll probably want to kill me but let's make sure you have the right weapon for it." What he took out astonished me it made my heart stop beating altogether. It was a blade the most beautiful blade I had ever seen, not because it was handmade and decorated with carvings but because it was forged with dragons breath. He must have made it himself only our family could ever summon or turn into dragons but it was almost impossible to control it. 

My mother was the only one in a thousand years to control one and even she lost hers, it must have taken Lialike a hell lot of strength and will to complete such a masterpiece. I placed the soft metal it my hands and smiled brighter than I had before. "I see you like it now remember it ain't gonna be that easy to....." I cut him short as I shot the knife to a puppet and watched in awe as it went right through it creating a large hole in the puppets chest. 

"Wow, see now that's what happens when you act freely." I smiled happily at him, my mouth opens to thank him but I realized how far I had been misled. "Now why are you dressed like that?" I knew the answer I just hoped I was wrong. "This be the last time I'd be seeing you, the birds flying on the wall summoned me to them, some demons were sighted. " that got me excited, "so they are alive?" I smirked. 

"Your mother mentioned your fascination with the nonexistent." I rolled my eyes. "They do exist." I enlisted but it was useful once he had something in his mind no force on earth could change it. "I'll tell yah something little bird if I do see them I'd make sure to tell you." I frowned, "I thought you couldn't ever come back once your gone?" He laughed a lot at that. "Oh yeah, and who was gonna stop me." He says walking towards the feast hall, I smiled to myself a part of me wishes that I'd see him again but another part knew things were about to go horribly wrong. "Shake off all of your sins kido there ain't nothin out there that can ever touch you unless you let it. " 

A/N: Hey dear readers this chapter isn't that long I know and doesn't have much drama but trust me the next chapter will be worth everything, I'll be able to upload it this week. One of my absolute favourite songs on tp Empir by the gouges and talent Shakira. 

Oh, and check out 'The Pathetic Stranger' I wrote it with my friend Anushka if you want to read it access her account ---------> blackistakenbyme . 

Also, check ouAnotherPotterhead101 . 

_Love RNB_ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 278 16
She knows that he'll never love her back, yet she chooses the path which would lead her to him. For her, he is her dream, but his dream is someone el...
48.8K 2.7K 30
When King Vanoss boasts his husband is more beautiful than any god, the ancient beings are furious. They send their cousins, the demons, into war to...
176 50 34
After the first and last war between Dellings and Human, the land was separated into two. Dellings took over the north whilst human occupied the sout...
107K 6.5K 37
What happens when the paths of two people who are poles apart collide? What happens when two people who are imperfect complete each other perfectly? ...