Why Me? (Niall/Harry Fan Fic)

By Syuari_Starr

Syuari was bullied since Grade 3 and she barely had any friends. when her parents got the news that they got... More

Chapter 1: The Exciting News
Chapter 2: London
Chapter 3: First Day Of School
Chapter 4: The Big Day
Chapter 6: Tour Drama
Chapter 7: Tour Drama Pt 2
Chapter 8: Back Home

Chapter 5: Touring With 1D

19 0 0
By Syuari_Starr

Syuari's POV:

Today is the day that I start the tour with the guys and I'm actually excited and nervous at the same time because Simon told me I'm opening up for the guys and I'm excited, nervous, and sad because I will be away from my family,

But my parents always encouraged me to follow my dreams and that they will be behind me 100% and I know I will have fun with the guys during this tour.

Boobear: Hey Syuari!!! :D
Me: Hey Lou What's up?? :D
Boobear: I just thought I text to let you know we will be leaving to the airport soon!! :)
Me: Ooh Ok Lou See You Soon!! :D
Boobear: Ok love see you soon!!

And with that, I finished packing and got everything in order and I finally got my passport and citizenship so I'm all good to go.

After waiting for about 5 minutes the guys showed up at my flat in the van we are taking to the O2 arena and I went to get the door and with no surprised it was Niall,

Niall: Hey there love you ready to go? with a smile on his face,
Me: yeah I'm ready to go Nialler, I said while blushing because of his smile was adorable and his blue eyes are gorgeous,

Everytime I see Niall my heart races.

Niall's POV:

We are on our to the hotel that we are staying at for our two shows here in London at the O2 and of course we have a suite so we all have our own rooms,

I'm excited that syuari is on this tour with us especially for our last leg of our tour.

We finally arrived to the hotel we are staying at and of course there are a lot of paparazzi and fans outside,

But we love our fans but the paparazzi not so much,

Syuari's POV:

We arrived at the hotel and I didn't know what being in the spotlight was until I saw how much paparazzi there were outside waiting for the boys,

I was afraid because their fans wouldn't like me hanging with their favorites of the band and I know because I was once in their place until now,

I get anxiety when I'm surrounded by a bunch of people and sometimes I pass out but I'm going to try my best at not doing that besides I love these guys since 2010 when they were formed and now I will touring with them for the second leg of the tour before they go on break.

No matter what happens I always have the guys there to cheer me up especially Louis with his sassiness and Niall's humour and Harry's corny jokes and Liam being the dad who watches out for the rest of us and makes sure nothing happens and all I have to say is I love these guys no matter what people said back home in Canada.

It is time for us to go in the hotel and right then I grabbed Niall's hand and as soon as I did that I felt butterflies and he looked at me and smiled and I blushed.

"It's going to be alright syuari just don't let go and no matter what don't pay attention to the hate the fans will give Ok?" he said and I just nodded and grabbed my ray band sunglasses and put them on,

Niall knows how to calm me down when I feel nervous but I haven't told him or the guys about my anxiety.

We were finally getting out of the vehicle now and the first one out was none other than Paul our security guard followed by Liam, then Louis, then Harry and finally Niall and I and I was getting lightheaded because of the flashing of the cameras and heard so much questions directed to the guys and I, "Niall is that your girlfriend?" And etc, and also some from fans, "stay away from them" "your nothing" "keep your hands off of Niall he's mine" and etc.

I didn't say anything because I know that they are just haters who don't like anyone hanging with their favourite members of the band and well they are gonna have to deal with it because I'm touring with them and who knows what types of drama can happen during this tour.

As soon as we got inside everything was like going black and eventually I passed out after I told myself that I wouldn't.

"Is she Ok?" Liam asked, all I heard was muffled voices but I don't even remember what happened all I remember was getting out of the car and getting inside the lobby when everything went black.

"I'm not sure I will ask...syuari are you Ok?" Harry asked, I didn't answer because I was scared to hear my voice instead I just nodded a yes, I slowly open my eyes and blink a couple times to get my vision back and slowly it came back I looked around to see where I was and try to remember that's when I realized I was in one of the rooms in the penthouse we got and I had to ask "What happened?" I said, Niall being the one to answer "Well after we got inside the hotel you sort of blacked out and luckily you were holding onto me and I caught you before you hit your head" he said, and I noticed Harry tensed up a bit after Niall said that but don't get me wrong Niall and Harry are both adorable.

"Oh what else happened while I was out?" I asked, only this time Harry answered "Well not much all we did was stay beside you just in case you didn't know where you are and well we were all worried about you because you are apart of the band" he said, I smiled at them and said "Thank you".

Liam's POV:

Earlier was scary but not as much because we always witness it but with Syuari passing out due to the flashing of cameras and everything she couldn't handle it and with her being in the spotlight now because we helped her get to where we are right now is a big accomplishment for her and no matter what she will always be apart of our band.

*Liam and Louis will have longer POV'S but for now they have short ones until I figure out what they say*

Harry's POV:

Syuari just woke up after what happened earlier and we perform tomorrow and I remember when she performed at her school's recital that she was nervous but I know she can overcome it.

"Hey guys" I greeted the guys since syuari is in loo freshening up since we are all going out to get something to eat, "Hey mate what's up?" Liam asked, "Nothing Just wanted to see if you guys want to go out and get food I'm getting quite hungry" I said, "Why don't we order take out?" Louis said, "sounds good" Niall said, "What's going on?" Syuari asked, "Oh nothing we are getting hungry and I thought going out tonight to get food" I said, "Well let's just get take out I don't want anything to happen like earlier" Syuari said, "Ok well what shall we get?" I asked, "let's get nandos" Niall chimed in, "Yeah sounds good to me what about you Liam or louis" Syuari said, "sounds great" said.

I was hoping to go out but since I don't want anything to happen to syuari like earlier I have to agree in getting take out so I ordered nandos and they said it will be 1/2 hour at least if not 45 minutes so we all just sat around waiting and I decided to go one twitter and saw a bunch hate directed towards syuari, I started reading them and they were horrible.

"@Syuari_Starr stay away from them your nothing. Your worthless",
"@Syuari_Starr stay away from Harry he is mine!!" And I wanted to reply but knowing that they are our fans I decided to tweet.

"This tour is going to be awesome and can't wait to see all of our fans. Love you all. Harry xx." I sent it. (*I know you can only have 140 characters let's pretend it can allow more ok*).

Syuari's POV:

So glad that we all decided to get take out instead because I didn't want anything to happen like earlier and it only happened twice once in school and the one earlier I guess you can say my anxiety is getting worse but it wasn't that bad before.

I wanted to tell the guys about my anxiety but I know I can't because I'm scared to tell them.

"Excuse me" I said to all of them excusing myself from the guys because I feel lost right now and that's another thing about me I always feel alone like there is no one to talk to about my problems but the only thing that helps me is the sound of the guys singing so I go one my laptop, in which, I take with me anywhere and search up Little Things and that's when I started singing along.

Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me,
But bear this in mind, it was meant to be,
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks and it all makes sense to me....

I know you've never loved the crinkle by your eyes when you smile
You've never loved your stomach or your thighs, the dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine
But I'll love them endlessly

I won't let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
But if I do
It's you
Oh its you
They add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea
And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep
And all these conversations are the secrets that I keep
Though it it makes no sense to me

I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape
You never want to know how much you weigh, you still have to squeeze into your jeans
But your perfect to me

I won't let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
But if it's true
It's you
It's you
They add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things

You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you
And you'll never treat yourself right darlin' but I want you to
If I let you know I'm here for you
Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh

I've just let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
Cause its you
Oh its you
It's you They add up to
And I'm in love with you
And all these little things

I won't let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
But if it's true
It's you
It's you
They add up to
I'm in love with you
And your little things

Louis's POV:

We were all sitting down eating, laughing and chatting when I realized that syuari wasn't here and I heard our song playing in the other room along with another voice, her voice.

"Hey lads do you hear that?" I asked, and they all stopped and listened,

I love it when she sings especially our songs and she was singing little things,

"She sounds so good don't you think?" I asked Niall, "Yeah really good" he replied.

Me: Hey love you sound really good and good song choice!!
Syuari: Boobear!! Thanks and sorry I just had to clear my head but I will be back out soon!! :D
Me: Ok love!! And we saved you food.
Syuari: Oh Shit!! Excuse my french lol I totally forgot haha. *facepalm*
Me: haha don't worry love!!

I texted her because I didn't want to bother her from her singing.

Syuari's POV:

After I finished singing I got a text from non other than louis Tomlinson himself,

Boobear: Hey love!! You sound really good and good song choice!!
Me: Boobear!! Thanks and sorry I had to clear my head but I will be back out soon!! :D
Boobear: Ok love!! And we saved you food.
Me: oh Shit!! Excuse my french lol I totally forgot haha. *facepalm*
Boobear: haha don't worry love!!

After he sent his text I just sat back and looked around and thought to myself "this is going to change my life forever" and smiled to myself because I now have to deal with four new best friends,

It's going to to get tough because I'm a Narry girl (Narry is the ship name of Niall and Harry if you don't know) and I love them both but I have to focus on the tour without falling for one of them.

I got up from my sitting position on the bed and went out to the living room, "Hey guys sorry I had to deal with some stuff" I said, "that's alright love we saved you some food and we had to keep Niall away from it because he tried eating more" Liam said, "I love to eat and nandos is my favorite" Niall said and all I could do was smile,

"It's alright I love to eat too" I said after I said that Niall looked at me and he winked and that tiny gesture made me blush.

I don't know where I would be without these four great guys and they helped all of us in the 1D Family get through a lot and they helped many of us get through the toughest times in our lives and look where we are now,

It's all because of these guys they done so much for us and yes I'm still a huge fan of them and no matter what these four will always be there for us.

"Hey Syuari can I talk to you for a minute?" Niall asked, "What? Sorry I was in my own world" I said, *chuckles* "don't worry love it happens" he said smiling

I couldn't help but smile because he is just adorable and it also makes his eyes sparkle.

We went into one of the rooms after we all settled down and finished eating our food and believe it or not it was amazing it tasted so good but anyway we went into the room and I asked Niall "What did you want to tell me?", "Oh right um I wanted to ask you what happened earlier in the lobby after we got out of the car" he said, "Oh Yeah about that um I didn't want to tell you guys but the reason for my passing out was that I have anxiety and sometimes it gets bad and that incident earlier was the outcome of the anxiety if I'm crowded like that but I just hope it never happens again" I said taking a deep breathe,

"Why didn't you want to tell us?" He said, "I didn't want to tell you because I was afraid and I didn't know how you or the guys will handle it" I said, "don't be afraid we are all here for you" he said pulling me into one of his famous hugs and I didn't want to leave from it because I felt safe and secure knowing that he is here.

Unfortunately we pulled away and I looked up at him and he moved a strand of hair behind my ear and looked from my eyes to my lips and started moving closer and it took me awhile to realize what was happening and I pulled my gaze away and said "we should get back to the others before they start asking where we went and please don't tell them what I told you until I'm ready Ok?" I asked and he just nodded following me out the door.

"Hey where did you guys go?" Louis asked, "Oh just in the other room Niall had to ask me what happened earlier down in the lobby" I said, "Yeah what happened down there?" Harry asked, "whenever I'm ready to tell you guys I will tell you but for now let's just drop it and play truth or dare" I said with a smirk.

Harry's POV:

I want to know what happened to her but now that she suggested to play truth or dare and I noticed that little smirk and believe me she did it very well but now is our chance to here the truth of what happened if she picked truth.

Liam doesn't really like playing this game just by the way he is right now on his phone probably texting Sophia but I looked toward syuari and she is already staring at me so I mouthed to her "get him to play" and she nodded.

"Liam come play" she said with puppy dog eyes, "No I don't like this game" he said, "please Liam quit being uptight" she said, "fine" he said while sighing, "yes" she said like she won a fight.

"Ok who goes first?" Louis asked, "Well syuari suggested this game so she can go first" I said, "Ok I will go first hmm louis truth or dare?" She asked, "dare" he said, "Ok I dare you to do a following spree" she said, "Ok I will send a tweet saying I'm doing a following spree" he said,

"Ok louis it's your turn" she said, "Harry truth or dare?" He asked, "Dare" I said, "I dare you to kiss one person in this room" he said and of course I looked at syuari and she was already looking at me,

"Syuari come here" I said, "Ok" her voice cracking considering her nervousness,

After she sat down beside me I could tell she was really nervous because she was breathing heavily but I just smiled at her, "Are you Ok? " I asked, "Yeah I'm just...uh....I...." she said, "It's ok just close your eyes and don't move" I said,

"Ok" she said, and without hesitation I moved closer to her and I noticed she was moving closer to me too,

Once we got close I pressed my lips to hers and pulled away and I forgot that we were playing.

"*louis clears his throat* did you forget we are still playing" he said, "I realized after the dare" I said laughing.

Syuari's POV:

We decided to play truth or dare and we all agreed but I noticed Liam didn't like this game and I was staring at Harry and he noticed and he mouthed "get him to play" and all I did was nod.

"Liam come play" I said with puppy dog eyes, "No I don't like this game" he said, "come on Liam quit being uptight" I said, "fine" he said while sighing, "Yes" I said like winning a fight.

"Ok who goes first?" Louis asked. "Well syuari suggested this game so she should go first" Harry said. "Ok I will go first hmm louis truth or dare?" I asked, "Dare" he said, "ok I dare you to do a following spree" I said, "Ok I will send out a tweet saying I'm doing a following spree" he said.

"Ok louis it's your turn" I said,

"Harry truth or dare?" Louis asked, "dare" Harry said, "I dare you to kiss one person in this room" Louis said.

And as soon as louis said that Harry's eyes were on me.

"Syuari come here" he said, "Ok" was the only word that came out of my mouth because of my nervousness and cracking voice.

After I sat down beside him he could tell I was nervous because I was breathing heavily but he asked "Are you Ok?" And I replied "Yeaah I'm just...uh.....I...." was all I said.

"Its Ok just close your eyes and don't move" Harry said.

"Ok" I said.

Without hesitation he started moving closer to me and suddenly I was moving closer to him with my eyes still closed.

Once we were close enough we pressed our lips together and I felt sparks and butterflies and we pulled away and I almost forgot we were playing when louis cleared his throat.

"Did you two forget that we were still playing?" He asked smirking,

"Oops I almost forgot" I said laughing.

--------------------------------------------------

I hoped you all enjoyed reading the story but I promise to make the chapters longer but for now I hope you enjoy reading this story.

Love you guys all so much xx

Song for this chapter

Lit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 6.9K 43
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
309K 29.1K 67
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
344K 15K 39
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
344K 20.2K 74
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...