Chapter 6: Tour Drama

Liam's POV:

I have a feeling this tour is going to be long and full of drama but I like Syuari she is like a sister to me and I want to protect her and make sure she doesn't get hurt or worse getting hate mail from our fans and I seen how she was when we arrived at the hotel here in London.

She is only 17 years old and we have to play the parts as brothers towards her but I know Niall and Harry already have something for her I can see it in their eyes and all I want for her is to enjoy her time touring with us and having fun.

"Hey syuari" I said smiling at her, "Hey Liam" she responded smiling, I love when she smiles because she has such a beautiful smile.

"What's up?" she asked, "Nothing just wanted to talk to my best friend" I said, "Liam your not my best friend, Your something more than that, your like a brother to me and whatever happens during this tour, you will be there protecting me and helping me with my anxiety" she said, "I'm glad you said that because I take you as a sister to me and I will do everything to help and protect you" I said.

"Liam?" she said with a questioning look, "Yeah?" I asked, "Promise me you will be there for me after the tour and when you and the guys are on your hiatus?" she said, "I pinky promise you that I will be there for you" I said and locking our pinkies together.

I love syuari and I'm glad Harry met her and with that I wouldn't have gained another sister.

We are currently in the studio recording our new album that will be out after we go on our hiatus which I can not tell the title of but for now we are coming out with a music video for one of the songs on the album.

Niall's POV:

We started recording for our new album and we are also coming out with a music video for one our songs but all I'm hoping for is how our fans will love it but most of all if Syuari will love it.

"Hey mate?" Louis said but most likely it came out as a question.

"What's up louis?" I asked, "I need to ask you something" he said in a questioning tone.

"Ok go ahead mate" I simply said,
"Do you have any feelings or how shall I put it here......do you fancy syuari?" He asked.

As she is clearly at the studio with us and I look over at her and as she was talking she looked up and smiled and winked at me causing me to smile like an idiot but Lou didn't see.

"Well between you and me Lou" I said, "I actually do really like her and well she is just beautiful and a very nice person to talk too and it's just.....I can't explain it" I said.

"That's how you feel about her?" He asked, "Yeaah mate look at her smile" I said and he turned his head to look at her and to me she has the most beautiful smile that I know and after awhile he turned back to continue our conversation.

"She does have a beautiful smile" he said smiling, "I know she does" I said looking down at my phone smiling.

"You know what mate?" Louis asked, "What?" I said smiling, "You have to tell her how you feel or someone else will" Louis said and he left to go record his solo part on the song.

How can I tell her how I feel without being shy but I know I shouldn't be shy because I'm a guy but when it comes to her how can I not be? I continue to question myself which is what I do when I think too much.

"Hey handsome!!" The familiar voice I noticed as I instantly smile.

"Hey beautiful!!" I say back mocking her.

"What you doing?" Syuari asked, "Nothing Just tweeting" I said, "Well I wanted to ask you something?" She said, and I could honestly feel my heart beat faster as soon as she said that.