When I'm Sober I Feel Pain |...

By KellsAndVic

Sequel to Self Medicate. --- Pain. Without Vic Fuentes. All I have is pain. More

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-8-
Oops..
-9-
Rewriting

-7-

131 10 4
By KellsAndVic

Cold. My body is so cold.
When did I begin to feel this?
Why did I begin to feel this way?

I stare at the black space in front of me and I just feel so cold. I have lost everything, everything I loved. Everything I had is gone. I can't get Vic back and I can't contact my high school. I can't do anything.

"Kellin!" Someone yelled to me. I squinted my eyes towards the bright light. I saw a shadow of a person, but could not see there full figure.

My thoughts ran wild by that point. I felt frozen in time, like I completely failed myself. That I failed others. That I failed everyone... Everything... That I failed.

"Kellin?" I blinked my eyes slowly open and in front of me was Matty. "Oh thank god, are you okay?" He asked, concern dripping from his voice. I blinked a bit harsher before my brain connected to his voice more.

"W-what?" My voice came out dry and hoarse.

"You passed out." He said quietly.
I didn't really say anything else, I just stared forward. I thought about Vic and how I fucked up. I thought about Jaime... why would he tell Vic all those awful things I did. I regret them all. Every single one of them.
I heard my phone go off and Matty turned to look at my jacket, raising an eyebrow as if silently asking 'Do you want me to get it?' I nodded slightly and he walked over.

Picking up my phone and bringing it over to me. I looked at him confused but he showed me my phone and a text was across the screen.

From Vic:
I'm sorry..

Sorry that this is so short and shitty. I know I haven't updated in awhile, but I have had school and I've been having intense writers block.
Sorry..
Xoxo, Alexx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 3.2K 69
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
30.3K 1.7K 40
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
5.2M 45.9K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
225K 11.4K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...