The Experiment

Wizzygirl95 tarafından

Everyone has a story...mine is a little different than yours. 15 years ago i was put into this facility beca... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 and The End
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter 12

31 3 0
Wizzygirl95 tarafından

"Bolt you throw that at me and i will make you regret it!" We were all sitting at the table eating our breakfast when Bolt decided it was a good idea to throw his sausage at me. I looked back up to him and saw that he had some eggs in his spoon ready to fling it at me.

"Oh really and how do you suppose you will do that?" And with that he flung the eggs at me and they landed in my hair.

"Are you shitting me right now? It's all in my hair." I grabbed a handful of some eggs, which have some ketchup on them, and threw them at him. The ketchup got all in his hair and some on his face. 

Breezy and everyone was laughing at how ridiculous  he looked with food all over him. 

Oh shit she better run!  

I looked over at Carley and gave her a thankful nod. I got up and i ran as fast as i could to our room. I locked the door so he couldn't get in. 

"Open up princess you can't stay in there forever!" I gave a sigh and walked over to my bed. I laid down and i just looked up at the ceiling thinking what else i could do to him.

After 5 minuets of thinking i finally came up with an idea.

I walked up to the door to make sure he was still there. Sure enough i felt his presence outside the door. I looked around for a bucket that i could fill up with water. I found a bucket on the side of the bed filled with old newspapers.  I dumped them out and went to the bathroom to fill it up. After the bucket was filled i brought it to the door and i mentally lifted it above the door. I ran to the edge of the bed and i decided to put my plan in action.

"Hey Storm."

"Yeah?" I could barely hear him, his voice was muffled because he was on the other side of the door.

"You can come in now." I mentally unlocked the door and waited for him to turn the handle.

I saw the handle turning and then it opened. Bolt was standing in the doorway with his face still covered in ketchup and eggs in his hair.

"You know i am going to get you back?" I gave a smirk and crossed my arms.

"Oh really princess and how are you going to do that?" He started walking in the door and when he past the doorway i pictured the bucket of water dumping on him. The bucket did as it pictured and now i was looking at very wet Bolt.

"That is how I am going to get you back." Within a blink of an eye Bolt grabbed me and pulled me back onto the bed and he hugged me so i would get all wet. 

"Bolt! You're getting me all wet!" We both laughed and we moved so he was on my left side and we both were looking at each other.

After awhile the silence was killing me. "So what are we going to today?"

"Well our food supply is getting low so someone has to go out and get more. So i was thinking we could go do that. If you want to."

To come to think of it i haven't been out in the actual world for since i was 2. "YES!!!! I haven't gone out to see the world yet."

"I forgot about that...you haven't ever been to the grocery store yet?"

"Nope no where since i was 2."

"Well today is your lucky day."

I stood up and started jumping on my bed in excitement. I made Bolt crash onto the floor since i was jumping up and down. 

"Opps..."

"Just opps? No sorry?" He pulled himself up and stood next to the bed.

"yup. I am going to go jump in the shower and then we can go."

"Sounds good except for the part where you get in the shower by yourself." He gave me a wink his sexy smirk.

"No that part sounds the most fun. So i will be taking a shower by myself." I grabbed my cloths and a towel and headed to the bathroom. Before i go to the door Bolt shut the door and stood so that he was in between the door and me. 

"Bolt...I need to go take a shower." I looked up at him and saw that his face was serious and he was looking strait into my eyes.

"You can go in as soon as you kiss me." I felt like i was in a starring contest.

"Fine i will kiss you as long-" I was cut off by his lips crashing into mine. The kiss only lasted a few seconds but i wanted it to last longer. 

"I thought i was suppose to kiss you." We both had our foreheads touching.

"You were but you were taking to long." I gave a light chuckle and i gave him a quick kiss.

"There now can i please go take my shower?"

He gave a light chuckle and stepped aside from the  door. 

I turned on the water and stripped down. After about 15 of showering i was finally dressed and ready to go. I was wearing some cloths that Breezy gave me when i first got here. I was wearing a sweater that had holes. (A/N. Picture of her outfit up top.) I put on some jeans that fit perfectly. I walked out of the bathroom and Carley was sitting on the bed.

"Can i do your make up?" 

"Sure...but i thought we are only going out to get supplies for us." She lead me out of my room and into hers. Her room was a bright electric blue and had pictures of beautiful animals hanging up on her walls. 

"You are but it doesn't hurt to look nice when you go out in public."

"Okay I guess that's true." she sat me down in a chair facing a mirror. On the top of the vanity was all her make up. 

"Alright so i am going to start off with your eyes."  I saw her put some skin color eye shadow but it had some glitter in it. Then she added some liquid eye liner on the top on my eyelid. She put some gel liner on the bottom to make my eyes pop. For the final touch on my eyes put some mascara on.She then put some lip gloss on my lips. To tell you the truth it tasted kinda good, tasted almost like strawberries. 

Then she heated up the hair straightener and started straining my hair, even though my hair is pretty strait naturally. then she started to braid it in the back and when it came to the side she then started to fishtail it. When she was all done i looked in the mirror and i couldn't believe what i looked like. Actually i didn't look like myself at all. My eyes were brighter and my hair was actually put into something other than a messy bun or pony tail. 

"Oh my God Carley! I look amazing! Are you sure you don't have any other powers than shape shifting?"

She let out a small laugh and smiled. "I am sure. It's not every day that i get to do someones makeup and hair. Breezy doesn't really like anybody else touching her hair. And lily well Lilly is still a little bit to young to sit still, Even though she is 14 years old. "

"Well you can do my makeup and hair any time. Thank you." I looked in the mirror one last time and turned to go meet Bolt by the front door. Before i turned the corner i could feel that Bolt was already waiting for me by the door.

"...put these in the kitchen till we get back. Thanks Lilly she is going to love them." Hmm i wonder...Nah i won't read there minds. 

I turned the corner and there he was looking gorgeous as ever. He was wearing a black and white plaid  shirt with some jeans that made him look hotter than the sun. On his feet he was wearing his black sneakers. In all i couldn't keep my eyes off of him. When i met his eyes they were glued onto me.

"Well you clean up nice, Storm."

"So do you princess. Not use to seeing you with actual cloths on...I mean with cloths that are shorts and a plain t-shirt. That didn't come out the way that...yeah."

I let out a laugh and his cheeks turned a shade of pink. "It's alright i know what you mean. You look different without your shorts and plain Jane t-shirts."

"yeah...anyway ready to go out and get some supplies?"

"Yeah I was born ready."

"That you were." He opened the door and i walked through. It felt weird being outside for real and not in the sanctuary. I walked/fell down the stairs that i had no clue that they were there. 

"You alright there?" he had a smirk on his face.

"yeah just didn't know the stairs were right there." He laughed and led me to his car. Or at least i thought it was his car. It was a dark blue Chevy Camaro. We both got in and started on our way to get our supplies.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.7K 144 30
Serena, the heiress to the throne is born, bringing joy to her parents, the King and the Queen, and every resident of Elementia. Everyone is expectan...
2.4K 111 102
Six high school students looks like anyone else acts like anyone else but are capable of things no one else is. They learnt from a young age no one t...
115K 5.6K 45
In her mind, LIna had no past, no present, and no future. She was left of the steps of a church the day she was born and was adopted. She fears she w...
4.1K 195 37
Daisy Lynn was as average as she could manage to be, despite her crazy abusive father. One day during one of his rampages she discovers that she has...