air // mgc

By calsnotmypal

they were everywhere and nowhere, they were the air (completed)(warning: this is kinda bad) 4 of 4 - element... More

michael
kayla
kayla
michael
kayla
michael
both - 10 years later
air
they

michael

132 14 1
By calsnotmypal

he loved pizza, it was literally all he ate.

other than kayla.

the friendzone bullshit was over and the relationship bullshit was in.

now, michael knew that sometimes when you change from friends to girlfriends the entire concept of everything changes, but michael promised himself that nothing would change.

that being said they'd decided-last minute-that they were going to drive to the mountains. kayla's parents had a house up there that they could stay at for the weekend. or the entire summer, considering yesterday was the last day of school-ever.

michael was nineteen, kayla was eighteen. it's not like their parents could do much to stop them.

really the only way to stop them from going would be threatening to take away their gaming consoles.

they'd literally die without those.

"so mikey, we're going up a mountain how do you feel?"

"i feel like we own the world, like we're the air and well always be everywhere."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
288K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
471K 9.9K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.